Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SERVER MERGE

Dr Weezy - - Boreas Spam

I’m in Ny. I’ve been in Ny since before mergers. I’m on both sides. The new and old servers. What I was saying was I can almost garuantee 99% of the people here could care less about your donations and how merging messes up donations. I’ve played in beta also

• SERVER MERGE

Dr Weezy - - Boreas Spam

1.) Boreas isn’t Ny. It’s so many more player in any then Boreas so that statement is irrelevant 2.) we are speaking of a merge so that we have more interaction with other players and more people to fight. We don’t play for donation scores like you and your bob the builder players do. Farms aren’t welcome here

• -Z- Declares War on STORM

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Boreas

thats generals lost?

• The State of TRADE

Dr Weezy - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Ny heating up i love it

• SERVER MERGE

Dr Weezy - - Boreas Spam

the boreas targets are so limited

how this war going

• DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Eirene

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Battle for Raspbery 1 (13.12.2018 2:36:47) Dr Weezy[BONE] from Malevolent, Monkey D Luffy[BONE] from Malevolent, godsassassin[BONE] from Malevolent, Chillz[BONE] from Malevolent vs TunkidTV[DWOOD] from Raspbery 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............................182(-38) - Swordsman..............................0(-98) Hoplite...............................313(-7) - Hoplite...............................0(-358) Steam…

(Hidden Content)(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• BONE vs DWOOD Spam

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Spam

Since tobacco likes to cry so much here goes a shoulder for you to cry on. Face it bro. You and your ally suck. for the record it won't EVER be another peace treaty between our alliances. Also you asked can my alliance keep it up. Of course. There is a reason we have been #1 OP and DP since the server started and nobody gonna take us off that. DWOOD are now our personal farms and stunt dummies. When we wanna learn new fighting tricks we use you guys as our tryout. Also noticed you said you never…

bro can you follow the rules of the game and stop posting spam here. There is a spam section

Battle for Rockus (12.12.2018 5:54:10) akasia[DWOOD] from STONE1, axysrmk[DWOOD] from Brookland, Foop19[DWOOD] from Foop, Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from STONE1, Dutch Oven, DuGalle[DWOOD] from STONE1, Flashburn[DWOOD] from Brookland, Jonesboro, Bono, Jack Mihoff[DWOOD] from Brookland, Amphipolis vs WWZ[BONE] from Rood, Pajajaran, Graveyard P, Claiborne, Stark3, Toast[BONE] from Rockus, Graveyard P, Monkey D Luffy[BONE] from Graveyard P, zaza[BONE] from Rood, godsassassin[BONE] from Rood, Claiborne, …

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) This is for you pepe

• BONE vs DWOOD Spam

Dr Weezy - - Eirene Spam

I created this section cause obviously you guys can’t follow the board rules when it says only CR posted in CR section. This is the SPAM section

Ok 1 rule. Let’s not post anymore CRs under 5k. No point in showing those

Nice

• SERVER WAR !!! by Participation

Just pm me in game so i can prepare.

• Server War by Participation

Dr Weezy - - Wars - Dionysos

Only things this sever just got out of a world war not even a week ago. 6 alliances involved so everyone is on wind-down here