Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 205.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Spidey Taak: “do you have any of these reliable search tools? ” Check out The Ikariam Discord Bot! These tools are not considered illegal anymore on US, as almost everyone uses them anyways without a way for GOs to find out who is using them. I got GOs from multiple regions using the Ikariam Discord Bot, also in regions where these tools are considered "illegal"(they can't ban people for using them anyways as there are no reliable proof to say someone is using such sites) Ika-search i…

• The Ikariam Discord Bot!

7marre - - General

Hello all! I am happy to announce the Ikariam Discord Bot, a Discord bot for our beloved game Ikariam. Some of you have already been using it for some time, in fact, it has been added to over 25 Discord Servers already! With the help of the community, bugs and issues have been reported and I have fixed them, the bot is now stable and ready for an "official release". The bot is open-source and made for the Ikariam community. Here is a list of it's current features, and there's more to come: - !in…

• Server War by Participation

7marre - - Wars - Dionysos

To me this doesn't look like it's going to work and if someone seriously tried to get this working it would just end in a flop. Go setup a private Ikariam server and invite the players that wants to play this game of yours there. This could have worked if the Ikariam team wanted it to.

• DESPERATE TO PLAY HERE!!!

7marre - - Dionysos Agora

Quote from Soupy2: “Good to hear from you too, Doctor. Hope I can get an account on your server. All the other servers I play on are dying or dead. BURNT is still trying to keep the Omega Server alive. ” I believe someone in our alliance might have an account. You will probably get a message in your inbox sometime

• Quote from Pepe el Pollo: “This sound like “ yeah I will say you win so the next week I will declare war with my own terms so I can win” ” We will not declare in the near future, I can assure you this. Well done DU30, Congrats!

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

(Hidden Content) Updated * Total Savage points: * 2,738,024 * Total Enemy points: * 3,824,893 * Total Savage Loot: * 282,608 * Total Enemy Loot: * 1,318,911 * Total Savage damage: * 2,455,416 * Total Enemy damage: * 2,505,982

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

Updated again so Farmhunter doesn't get more angery boi Removed CRs that was invalid (had very very little impact on the score) * Total Savage points: * 2,316,151 * Total Enemy points: * 3,674,411 * Total Savage Loot: * 0 * Total Enemy Loot: * 1,264,357 * Total Savage damage: * 2,316,151 * Total Enemy damage: * 2,410,054 (This is all reports from forum up until forum post #37 from pppppp) Link to spreadsheet where all reports are: (docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…MCYzjbjc/edit?usp=sharing)

Quote from Farmhunter: “post number 31 spoiler 1 is invalid....reports above 300 military points or 5000 resources are valid according to the terms of the war... please remove post number 33 spoiler 2...whitmore had only some 5 hoplites inside and forever alone sent defence in this town.... you know better than me so this report is also invalid... post number 35 spoiler number 1 is also invalid because it is under 300 military points... please remove these spoilers and update the score!!! and on…

(Hidden Content) UPDATED SCORE COUNTER FROM ALL POSTED REPORTS: Total Savage points: 2,331,896 Total Enemy points: 3,604,661 Total Savage loot: 0 Total Enemy Loot: 1,217,147 Total Savage damage: 2,331,896 Total Enemy damage: 2,387,514 (Edits: updated and removed reports that were invalid so Farmhunter doesn't get more angery )

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Kids, relax. You declared the way you wanted to, with loot included. It is a part of the game and we just gotta accept that and keep our resources safe or protected. If we can't do that then that is our problem.

• Quote from Sir Lancealot: “it is just the statement now in 1st post, just congratulating you all...i just deleted link,,,,,just now figuring out all the in's and out's here ” Sorry but there's nothing there lol KokVNn1.png Please just post it on Discord on the community server or DM me: 7marre#7777 I'm going crazy waiting for this

• Quote from Sir Lancealot: “Posted it on top got it to work ” Still not working. Post it like I do: rxvKOWn.png 9U8Gro2.png This is what happens when I try to download your file: 7pbRgS8.png Upload the image to imgur.com and insert image by the direct image link (right click image on imgur -> copy image url) or post the url here directly. Just dont upload a file because this forum doesnt allow anyone else to view the files

• Please post the direct link to the image and not upload it as a file. We cannot access it

• It was a nice war, our best one yet I'd say. Thank you Sword for the good sportsmanship during this war, we will probably meet on the battlefield sometime again in the future

• Quote from Dr Weezy: “See the thing is we like it old fashion. So we won’t accept a guantlet. We rather post it on the boards. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is the way we wanna do it soooo you guys kinda just gotta go by it lol ” No worries. If Aben get's too much work I can take over damage countrol and counting loot, maybe I'll get a bot to do it for me hehe