Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Holiday Discounts!

Turkeh - - Game News

From 18.12.2018 until 25.12.2018, a unique discount can be found on the following days: 1. On 18.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot #17 + 30% discount on :1. Premium Trader 2. Triton Engines 3. Resource Delivery: Crystal Glass (Massive) 4. Resource Delivery: Building Material (Massive) 5. Town Relocation 6. Town Relocation Space 17 7. Capture Point Conversion 2. On 19.12.2018 (from 00:00 until 23:59): 25% off Colonization of Island Spot 17, Town Relocation Spac…

• - 50% faster trade ships - 50% faster building of troops and ships - 25% higher income of resources (building materials + luxury) Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• 50% faster trade ships

Turkeh - - Game News

From 02.12.2018 00:00 until 16.12.2018 23:59 the following effects will be active: - 50% faster trade ships Note: Special servers and permanent war servers are excluded from this and times are server times as usual. Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• I'm assuming you mean recalling troops from an occupation, correct? Now by this do you mean actually cancelling once putting in the order - or adding a two-factor authentication (a popup asking are you sure?) in order to cancel?

• Laughs maniacally. So Kaleg fell for the old decoy burd. muahahahah

• Unfortunately this falls under the following dead end idea: Anything that gives away a pay-to-use (P2P) option for free - Plus feature(s) Some users want to access the convenient features of Ikariam Plus, and pay real world money to do so. That is their choice. (That money goes towards the upkeep of the servers, so in essence they are paying for the bit of extra space taken up for them to have such features.) If you want to have those same features, you can buy them too. - Increased resource-gat…

• make game rules easier to find

Turkeh - - Dead End Ideas

So, Thanks for bringing this to our attention - I've revised the diplomacy rules post. Sometimes with game rule updates we don't think of all the additional threads that not only need to be updated but revised. That being said: 1. Up to date game rules can be found by clicking the link in the bottom right of your screen ingame titled "Rules" right next to the T&C. 2. Board rules can be found at the very first section of the board entitled "News", then the second folder titled "Board and Communit…

• Hey guys - it's cool and all you guys made a community discord chat (or chats as it would be) but it's not really a supported platform from Gameforge. That's not a huge deal, but ban discussion isn't really permitted here even if it's not really something we're handling. This creates a weird situation where we're faced with intervening on ban discussions for something that isn't supported (not happening) or allowing ban discussions for something creating a weird double standard (also not happeni…

• Relocate town in order to raid CP

Turkeh - - Brainstorming

The probability of this passing is low since it handicaps something people pay ambrosia for. If you can figure out a way to do this without nuking the outcome though, we can proceed.

• Unfortunately even for brainstorming this falls under the following dead end ideas: Anything that gives away a pay-to-use (P2P) option for free - Plus feature(s) Some users want to access the convenient features of Ikariam Plus, and pay real world money to do so. That is their choice. (That money goes towards the upkeep of the servers, so in essence they are paying for the bit of extra space taken up for them to have such features.) If you want to have those same features, you can buy them too. …

• Multies

Turkeh - - Game

You can do separate accounts at once with normal, incognito, and different browser (so like Chrome, incognito, and firefox). Separate tabs will log you out of the previous account.

• Questions

Turkeh - - Game

Quote from yes: “Quote from Mea1: “It is not worthless. spy out colonies gives out information in current state. The pages you refer to doesn't. Also the spy out colonies gives you a link to click on to directly take you to the island. I use it myself a lot when I am fighting or active in piracy. It will show you where new colonies will land, so you can be ready to lock it the moment it appears. ” i think it is worthlessall of the players i know use ika search-also players stoped to ignore messa…

• 50% off building speedup

Turkeh - - Game News

50% discount on building speedup When? 27.08.2018 00:00 - 29.08.2018 23:59 Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• Oh man, I was in Europe recently and the only thing in English on TV was very unfortunately sharknado...

• I'm honestly not sure this doesn't violate: Any suggestion that would completely nullify the need to have/use anything currently in the game. If your suggest removes the purpose of an aspect of the game - removing the need for it - it ruins game balance. Examples: - Suggesting "better" stats for low units Low units are supposed to be low units. They cost relatively little to obtain/maintain, and are designed as filler until you advance enough to build something better. Suggesting a "better unit"…

• 30% discount on : - Premium Account - Tax Advisor When? 25.08.2018 00:00 - 27.08.2018 00:00 Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• Kaleg, I'm afraid you're failing finger-painting. Your mum will be very disappointed!

• Just as an FYI - Governor does state that it allows occupation, but you're right it probably could be clearer the # of ports you can occupy before you get there.

• I approve this message! Turkeh, Leader of BXS

• I'm still confused how swimming in said lakes escalates dio to national hero status. I think you're missing a few steps. 1. buy wet suit 2. swim in said wet suit during fall 3. ? 4. profit!