Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Preview Battle for AIR (16.01.2019 3:45:49) Aben[-S-] from Bacchus, Pringles Master vs BAD MR -X-[DU30] from AIR --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-500) Gyrocopter.............................0(-85) - Gyrocopter..........................184(-120) ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-1) Mortar.....…

• Declaration BONE vs Savage

Aben - - Wars - Eirene

i can imagine you throwing a tantrum "waaaaa they declared first now i need to follow their terms waaaaaa " hahaha . what ever you say to make you feel better . We will just get 2 Victories on you at the same time . Also , making it as low as a heads up as u could huh ? hahahaha Im glad you are still shooting nothing but cheap shots

• Declaration BONE vs Savage

Aben - - Wars - Eirene

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You just couldnt stand us beating you to the declaration right ? hahahahaha what a cry baby , why dont you surrender the other war ? you are basically telling me you are going to lose if you dont include loot haha this has to be the funniest thing ive seen in a while .

• Hi there Eirene ! Welcome to another episode of world drama involving -S- Not gonna give any background or story to feed the drama . Here are the terms , -First Alliance to Reach 7 Million damage wins (Combat reports must have a minimum of 5,000 damage inflicted to either side to be computed . ) -Either side surrenders Loot is not counted in to damage calculation. War starts January 17 at 00:00 Server time. Never average , Always S

• You still need figthers tho , failing spy missions only gets you so far

• This was a very quiet declaration , as you were the ones declaring we never started the Damage counter thread and enither did you guys , you didnt send the Gauntlet request . However we did keep internal control of the damage Since the war with MsA has ended i share how the counter looks like , unknown.png This includes every CR from the war , if you guys want to compare it we can go ahead and do so but i hope there is no need for it . we had some good battles and i appretiate that, till next on…

• Its over boys ! hahaha , As the Damage counter thread has finally reached 7millions , Savage is the first alliance to reach the Damage milestone . Congratulations and thank you to all of my fellow Savages ! PS. As both wars have concluded if a MOD could close the thread

• attle for Fishman Island (17.11.2018 23:22:33) Shies[-S-] from Arabasta vs Knight King[MsA] from Fishman Island --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram....................................14(-6) Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult...............................2(-18) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carab…

• Battle for Verdigris (17.11.2018 23:51:11) Deadeye[-S-] from DethkloK 3, Verdigris vs thihakd[MsA] from Polis, Illumino[MsA] from Town Of Forge, Phandalver[MsA] from Verdigris --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................220(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman...........................508(-492) - Swordsman.............................0(-488) Hoplite.............................384(-6…

• Battle for Sabaody (17.11.2018 19:00:00) Shies[-S-] from Drum Rockies vs Knight King[MsA] from Sabaody --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram....................................20(-0) Catapult...............................30(-0) - Catapult...............................2(-18) ............................................. - Mortar..................................4(-6) .....................…

• We have no intentions on re-declaring nor negotiating arrangements for a future war, at this moment we are only looking forward to end our current wars with a victory and then take some time to grow our economy.

• After some consideration, we have decided to acknowlegde your victory, and concede the war in your favor. Sure we gave you some grief about your Dow, but this is a wargame primarily, and you guys came out strong, and played skillfully. You have earned the lead you have, and won a victory against us fair and square. Unitil next time, Congrats and Well Done!!

• Quote from Farmhunter: “Aben lets just be serious... I was not a part of du30 in the previous wars and since me and some ER members joined du30 we are a different alliance with different leadership and we want to make a war with you to see our potential, since we dont see any other solid and capable competitor in the whole server.... as do you, I suppose... We dont want a war without you guys taking it serious....We just want to fight and give good battles so that we test our skills and be bette…

• War between D-W and -S-

Aben - - Wars - Dionysos

As it was privatly disscused by both alliances this war has ended in a tie and it suspends the aggressions between -S- and DW . I will keep the details of this and the context of this , as it was discussed and agreed, private. Im sorry but not feeding any drama , im tired . I share the final damage count of the in game score unknown.png Good battles DW it was actually very fun hahaha . Hope to meet you in the battlefield later at a better time !

• Yall keep talking about the loot every freaking time we respond , understand that that is the least of my concerns , if DU30 wants to include it , they can . We dont care nor it represents superiority for us in no means or shows any skill to steal wood and wine from empty enemy cities. It just doesn't. Skill for us is to be able to coordinate an attack , wave in and out , understanding ratios , predictions , how the battlefield works and how units function in every way , not every player can do …

• Fair ? declaring on an alliance that has been in war for several weeks while you guys prepared for the war declaration for weeks . LMAO u guys are funny cheaters , nice combination

• Battle for Oldtown (08.11.2018 17:03:23) Buckshot[-S-] from Fins, _I_Salamin, Mario[-S-] from Fins, Google[-S-] from Pentos, Fins, _I_Salamin, Lattice vs Pepe el Pollo[MsA] from Oldtown --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................29(-49) - Sulfur Carabineer....................79(-375) Swordsman............................0(-2471) - Swordsman..........................306(-2282) Hoplite.........................…

• Mask you have done nothing but cry the whole war , lol

• aow , the acces its dennied to the link ! send it to us in game or trough discord maybe ?