Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cultural treaties

changedstate - - General

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Does your museum show any treaties at all, or does it show zero? ” June, all a can do is reject your treaty the accept button is greyed out

• Cultural treaties

changedstate - - General

When I select my museum all I get is upgrade or demolish.

• Cultural treaties

changedstate - - General

Dont think it’s that, but I still can’t avcept any CT

• Cultural treaties

changedstate - - General

So I went in active by mistake and since coming back all my cultural treaties have gone... No great issue but I can’t seen to accept any new ones the accept button is greyed out and when I select my museum I get no option to distribute cultural goods. Anyone have any ideas???

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

changedstate - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Over 100 ct spaces Ign Changedstate

• All filled up now, thanks guys!

changedstate - - 2010

9 slots open IGN changedstate thx

• I am all full now. Thanks all!

changedstate - - 2010

5 slots open IGN: changedstate thx

• level 2 futures

changedstate - - 2009

so... i have nearly all level 1 futures, but i read many things about L2 not working. is this a proven fact that nothing more that L1 works? in which case i should sytop my research and take the money, right?

• but i cant find a definative answer on the boards, in fact all i can find are the complete opposites!! With the new buildings do they count only per town or across the empire?? i understand that the resource specific ones, such as winegrower are town only... but carpenter, optition etc... i have tried the search and most threads seem to contain answers of both yes and no!

• Official 0.3.0 Discusson Thread

changedstate - - 2009

in fact this is even more stupid. again another colony that was happy but is now angry, so i need to upgrade the pubs asap. but at the moment, i have a museum upgrading from level 6-7 that was started before version 3. i have 9 hours 9min left of that expansion under version 3 rules that upgrade will only take 5 hours. i also see the cost of ships are down.. i spent well over 750,000 on only a few ship a week ago.. now cargo ships are on 30,000 each again. sorry to sound negative, but this upgra…

• RE: RE: 3.0

changedstate - - 2009

Quote from programmar: “ Quote from changedstate: “omg.. shocked... but more shocked to see that all of my colonies have gone from neutral, to majorily angry.. im losing citizens like mad” That is because the satisfaction level is decreased from the taverns” hmm now i see that, taverns now go up to level 24... rather than teh 16 cap we had. im double annoyed as i have spent teh last few weeks upping mine to level 18's, and not only that im half way thorugh a 4 day upgrade on a museum, so by the …

changedstate - - 2009

omg.. shocked... but more shocked to see that all of my colonies have gone from neutral, to majorily angry.. im losing citizens like mad

• as the title says!! i need marble, big trades only please, 1000+ i will swap 2 sulfur for every 1 marble.. i am around 7x:5x on the board in game name changedstate

• Culture Trade Treaties expiring?

changedstate - - 2008

don't forget.... if you have a treaty with player A. Then you (or he), send out a request for a treaty again with the same player, and you accept it... that also has the same effect as canceling the treaty. (from experience!)

• Cultural Assest Treaty

changedstate - - 2008

Quote: “Originally posted by Ice (Lagmasta) I would have them PM you. When they PM you, it also shows what town they had selected when they sent the message. Clicking on that will bring you to the island view of their island, so you can then click on their town and select the diplomacy option and the CAT.” aha.. good idea, cheers m8

• Cultural Assest Treaty

changedstate - - 2008

soooo..... when you look in the threads offering cultural assets, you also need to give out your co-ords as well as the in game name so person can find you?

• Cultural Assest Treaty

changedstate - - 2008

how come when i select a player from the high scores list, then go to write a message... i only get message and trade treaty, i don't get the offer cultural treaty option? yet when i pick a player from the board i can?

• Marble[Need:Wine]

changedstate - - 2008

i will happily trade but cant find your ign anywhere!