Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 942.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Merger

Grim Reaper DaWar - - Apollon Spam

Quote from DogofWar: “Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “what's up DogofWar? How u been? Is this the same crew that was on zeta? ” I always said I would return if they ever brought back gold pillaging...so when DrkAngel informed me they had on the war server...well we had to hold our end of the deal =) I am doing ok, minus a heart attack here or there...how about yourself? We are some from GHOST Zeta, some from GHOST Theta, some from BE Zeta & Theta, and some happy additions we met on the war server…

• Merger

Quote from DrkAngel: “Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “How u been? Is this the same crew that was on zeta? ” It is for the most part, but we have made some new friends along the way as well and they are with us there. I realize I am not Dog, but he doesn’t get to the boards too often ” you guys and gals are a fantastic group. Nice to see that you all are together.

• Merger

Quote from DogofWar: “I would say -WAR- didn't dominate as much as it just survived and that was simply because we didn't cheat. Our first war was against an alliance that wouldn't stop trying to bully us via the Pirates game, after soundly defeating them they got desperate and didn't cover their tracks in their abuse of multies which caused most all of them to be banned. We stopped warring with those remaining, and even offered 2 of them to be join us. Our 2nd war was defending ourselves agains…

• Merger

I am against a server merge. I believe if you want to join a active server, you have the choice to do so by joining NY, Bets or Alpha. Eriene is active also. The war server is active. The only reason why apollon is not active is because that is how you view it. If I were a player on that server I would make it active. I would go pillage players, place top 10 in piracy and kill some MS every time I get the chance to. The only players who really believe a server is dying are the ones who dont do n…

• SERVER MERGE

buy some ambro...... You can transfer to a different server. Lol.

• Merger

transfer. Pay to transfer!!!

• (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• People quit playing ikariam for many reasons. Just because someone quit playing a GAME does not mean they are a coward. Lol. Be nice....

• Why all the hate?

• (Hidden Content)

• FELIX!!!!

Grim Reaper DaWar - - Beta's Whine Cellar

• FELIX!!!!

Grim Reaper DaWar - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Are you going to play Ikariam again?

• (Hidden Content)

• Quote from Aben: “Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “not bad....... I love the way -S- fights, but for a group that moved to this server together , you are not doing quite well. You have better coordination and know each other from previous servers. You were supposed to win by a lot. When everyone is equal in research in the future, military experience will win wars. For now enjoy your seat at the top because it wont last long. ” I mean , i am behind in research and still winning? Hell , im not even…

• not bad....... I love the way -S- fights, but for a group that moved to this server together , you are not doing quite well. You have better coordination and know each other from previous servers. You were supposed to win by a lot. When everyone is equal in research in the future, military experience will win wars. For now enjoy your seat at the top because it wont last long.

• Quote from Aben: “Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “Is that total , damage done to the alliance? Or is it damage done to the other alliance?? ” Is the damage each alliance has dealt , Savage currently leading ” Nice Cr's from both sides. Good luck to both of you.

• Account

Grim Reaper DaWar - - Eirene Agora

Anyone has a fighter account they are giving away?

• Is that total , damage done to the alliance? Or is it damage done to the other alliance??

• KAPZ disbanded !

Grim Reaper DaWar - - Diplomacy - Alpha

thanks for the reply june

• KAPZ disbanded !

Grim Reaper DaWar - - Diplomacy - Alpha

what happen to Kapz and where are their members now?