Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Merger

DogofWar - - Apollon Spam

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “what's up DogofWar? How u been? Is this the same crew that was on zeta? ” I always said I would return if they ever brought back gold pillaging...so when DrkAngel informed me they had on the war server...well we had to hold our end of the deal =) I am doing ok, minus a heart attack here or there...how about yourself? We are some from GHOST Zeta, some from GHOST Theta, some from BE Zeta & Theta, and some happy additions we met on the war server.

• Merger

DogofWar - - Apollon Spam

I would say -WAR- didn't dominate as much as it just survived and that was simply because we didn't cheat. Our first war was against an alliance that wouldn't stop trying to bully us via the Pirates game, after soundly defeating them they got desperate and didn't cover their tracks in their abuse of multies which caused most all of them to be banned. We stopped warring with those remaining, and even offered 2 of them to be join us. Our 2nd war was defending ourselves against a surprise attack by…

• I will take your opinion under consideration. As the thread originator, I am not yet ready to have this thread closed though. If you feel someone is doing wrong, report them, but do realize it is just your opinion & not taken lightly by mods.

• whoops

DogofWar - - Colliseum - Ares

here is a genius thought...how about you mosey your way to the server, build your account up like the self professed builder bob talent can do, and let me know when you be ready for put'n on a demonstration of the wizardry you posses and maybe...just a maybe....we might pay a wee bit more attention to what it is you have to say. standing offer You pick offense, or defense...30k MS cap Defense picks location offense picks navy or land 1vs1 but that doesn't cover 3rd party reactions to taking thei…

• fcc4b4c1f2f87f6cb94f734b93a1d4cc.jpg

• run away..it is what you all do, and it won't be long before someone chases you out of UK server as you run away from them as well. You should stop running and man up. Taking a few beatings will at least expose you to some good tactics, some bad practices and educate you on some details you could find useful in those servers you got your start on where everyone there is just as poorly performing as you are now. You cherry picked 2 CRs and still didn't break 10k combined...should I be in awe of t…

• whoops

Quote from Spidey Taak: “I mean how many CR's in your conflict with RnR are actually posted on the boards? Not that many, only board people post here, so what do you prefer seeing as a fighter focused player? Quantity of crap? Or Quality? ” our rule is 10k difference in damage received or if it is vital in telling a story of the conflict. I would love to only post time stamp player & amount of resources/gold pillaged, but someone always questions the position b/c it didn't show the CR to prove i…

• whoops

if it's truly an act of defiance, it isn't us he isn't respecting, it is the readers of the board, the makers of the boards, the management of the boards...for it is they who are the customers of the boards, those who established the boards format, and the expectations those formats will be followed. But I think most of us are betting it has more to do with laziness, mental ineptitude and an ignorance of the format. If he wanted to demonstrate his lack of respect for us, well meme's posted with …

• whoops

I don't think he does And even after you told him there is, and even after specifically stating this one isn't it...we will probably see him post another CR in here. It might take him a few weeks, since he has to save up enough to post, but he will be back

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Sea battle near TuBa (12.12.2018 14:42:51) Makay[-RnR-] from 6LSS vs minoga[-WAR-] from An-32 Cline --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-85) - Ram-Ship...............................51(-9) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................28(-14) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) Steam Ram...............…

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Battle for Crystal (12.12.2018 15:01:15) minoga[-WAR-] from PolisC1, xtal vs Black knight[-RnR-] from Crystal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................121(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................100(-53) ............................................. - Spearman.............................22(-351) Swordsman...........................501(-344) - Swordsman............................57(-375) Hoplite.......…

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Sea battle near TuBa (12.12.2018 16:33:46) Makay[-RnR-] from Aklan PH vs minoga[-WAR-] from An-32 Cline --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-100) - Ram-Ship...............................54(-6) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................21(-0) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0) ....................…

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Battle for Vino (12.12.2018 19:42:29) minoga[-WAR-] from An-32 Cline vs AliBaba[-RnR-] from Vino --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............................162(-78) - Swordsman.............................0(-638) Hoplite...............................391(-9) - Hoplite.................................0(-4) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer..........…

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Sea battle near Metro Manila (12.12.2018 6:05:44) dandi[-WAR-] from 5050, Stinky, Core, Half Full, Metro Manila vs Giem[-RnR-] from Metro Manila --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-40) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-91) Fire Ship..............................0(-57) - Fire Ship...............................0(-8) ............................................. - Catapult Ship............…

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Battle for M-Homer-Fired (12.12.2018 5:09:50) DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-] from Athens vs War-Samar[-RnR-] from M-Homer-Fired --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Giant............................26(-6) - ............................................. Mortar.................................13(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................6(-1) --------…

• whoops

you could just slim down the silly talk & get an account and show us ignorant souls the marvels that you seem to think you are capable of doing. Most of us would give you mats to grow faster just to see this magi work of yours. Of course, not knowing who you are talking to, when you make such proclamations is kind of telling on just how high we should get our hopes up. Most of us have been playing this game since 2008, some of us created the very tactics you think of as generalized knowledge now…

• there is a CR thread, not sure you're capable of grasping all the reasons why to use it, much less how to....but yeah...this belongs over there(you might want to act like you have had a victory before, instead of drawing attention to this single one like its a first)....just saying

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Battle for M-Bitola-Fired (12.12.2018 4:19:48) Dog of War[-WAR-] from 5050 vs War-Samar[-RnR-] from M-Bitola-Fired --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................192(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................4030(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite..............................2715(-6) - ............................................. Steam Gia…

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Sea battle near Metro Manila (11.12.2018 23:09:29) dandi[-WAR-] from 5050, Half Full, Blue vs Giem[-RnR-] from Metro Manila, Kim-Jhung-Off[-RnR-] from Apo Juukai, Black knight[-RnR-] from Crystal, Barout --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram.............................75(-18) - Steam Ram..............................0(-66) Ram-Ship.............................101(-17) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-46) Mortar Ship...…

• -WAR- vs -RNR- WAR!!!!

DogofWar - - Wars - Ares

Quote from Giem: “............................................. - Mortar Ship............................0(-26) ” that probably has a whole hell of a lot to do with why you lost on damages, no? here is some more farming Battle for MAFATI (12.12.2018 4:17:43) DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-] from Athens vs Persian Gulf[-RnR-] from MAFATI --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger...............................560(-0) - .................................…