Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Berila............................. 6 CT's ..................... 05/22/2018 aladdin ........................ 15 CT's ..................... 06/03/2018 Bashkirin ..................... 26 CT's ..................... 06/05/2018 Lan Ranger.................... 6 CT's...................... 06/23/2018 Monopoly Tycoon.......... 3 CT's....................... 07/01/2018 DaleJrFan...................... 1 CT's....................... 07/01/2018 grouchy eric................. 17 CT's ...................... 07/20…

• Berila............................. 6 CT's ..................... 05/22/2018 aladdin ........................ 15 CT's ..................... 06/03/2018 Bashkirin ..................... 26 CT's ..................... 06/05/2018 Lan Ranger.................... 6 CT's...................... 06/23/2018 Monopoly Tycoon.......... 3 CT's....................... 07/01/2018 DaleJrFan...................... 1 CT's....................... 07/01/2018 grouchy eric................. 17 CT's ...................... 07/20…

• DOG ........................ 12 CT's ..................... 01/16/2018 Anti Mage .................. 8 CT's ..................... 01/28/2018 grouchy eric ............... 5 CT's ..................... 02/22/2018 gabitzu- ...................... 1 CT's ..................... 02/28/2018 gfyringer ................... 15 CT's ..................... 03/09/2018 Bashkirin ................... 34 CT's + 2 Fr........... 03/18/2018 Artemisia ................... 17 CT's .................... 04/08/2018 Phoenix ....…

• DevilDog ....................... 112 CT's .................... 07/20/2017 Khaleesi ....................... 17 CT's ..................... 07/22/2017 rita ........................... 08 CT's ..................... 07/23/2017 Rango .......................... 50 CT's ..................... 08/07/2017 iKilled2012 .................... 70 CT's ..................... 08/26/2017 Jedda .......................... 07 CT's ..................... 09/01/2017 Miss Jazz ...................... 05 CT's ...............…

• DevilDog ....................... 112 CT's .................... 07/20/2017Khaleesi ....................... 17 CT's ..................... 07/22/2017 rita ........................... 08 CT's ..................... 07/23/2017 Rango .......................... 50 CT's ..................... 08/07/2017 iKilled2012 .................... 70 CT's ..................... 08/26/2017 Jedda .......................... 07 CT's ..................... 09/01/2017 Miss Jazz ...................... 05 CT's ................…

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Vlaams243 - - Diplomacy - Beta

Still have 3 spots open in the museums!

8 Ct's available! Come and get 'em!

10 CTs available

• Treaties Available

I have 6 CT slots open, if anyone still needs...

• WTR Memory Lane

Vlaams243 - - Delta

My apologies, Les, I thought that your posting of a battle report where your 6000+ troops attacked 100 troops would have been enough to prove your military prowess. I know that you not posting the 0 amount of resources that you pillaged from the cities just proves your humility. Bragging about that fact just isn't your style. I also thought that your sea battle reports of 1922 ships vs. 15 ships would have been enough to prove that you can wear an admiral's hat as nicely on your head as your fie…

• Greetings!

Vlaams243 - - Delta

I am glad that I finally made the thread with Les and the WTF battles. I feel very honored indeed. However, I will admit that not all of the information was included on the thread. Granted, some of the battles between Les and this player were involving small forces and the liberation of my cities and ports after Les' attacks, but I have 44 combat reports between Les and me, and for some reason, 30 of those combat reports in my list are in green, and 14 of those reports are in red. Perhaps only t…

• A Response from WTR

Vlaams243 - - Delta

I am posting this message on behalf of The WTR Senate and leadership, and this will be an explanation of events for the benefit of those outside Amity and WTR. 1. Les from Amity demanded that players on his island from our alliance staff their temples to 100% so that the staffing of these temples could benefit his style of play. As an alliance, The WTR does not force our members to play a certain way, except when it comes to donations of resources to the island. Therefore, I informed Les that hi…

• Greetings, one and all on Delta server, Over the past few months, the leadership of the two great alliances The Republic and The World Trade Federation have been in discussions surrounding the possibility of merging our alliances into one grand coalition of veteran players. Today, and with a sense of pride and accomplishment, we can announce the formation of a new alliance, which combines the strength, wisdom, and talents of WTF and REP players into the World Trade Republic. We now bond ourselve…

• End of the War between ViP and WTF

Vlaams243 - - 2012

As two weeks have elapsed between now and the declaration of war from ViP, the World Trade Federation is happy to conclude the friendly contest with ViP. Members of the WTF have commented to me that they have found fierce warriors and skilled fighters in ViP, and they have new-found respect for the rank and file of the alliance. The WTF members who were engaged in the conflict also fought valiantly, have perfected both offensive and defensive strategies in their battles against ViP, and will be …

• Declaration of war from -ViP- upon WTF

Vlaams243 - - 2012

Typical. Why don't you just rotate all 150 players? It would be so much easier for you Methos.

• Declaration of war from -ViP- upon WTF

Vlaams243 - - 2012

To show that ViP in fact has no honor, members of their alliance, including Kats Lair, have been attacking members of WTF. Here is the list of 15 "approved" ViP fighters: 1) purpleviper 2) phineas 3) roarus 4) paul 5) prindi 6) maudy 7) icepick star demon 9) magico 10) magi 11) bms 12) kane 13) aziba 14) boo 15) cusha I do not see Kats Lair on that list. Perhaps I need my eyes checked... Or is this simply ViP showing their true colors. They are dishonorable.

• As the diplomat of WTF. it is my obligation to respond to this declaration of war from ViP, and after doing so, I will not be posting on the thread until this war is closed. However, there are some things I must mention for the sake of clarity and honesty, to let the rest of Delta know what has happened to make this "friendly war" not as friendly as Methos wants to make it seem. 1. WTF wanted no part in the "offer" of going to war that Methos as leader of ViP sent to our alliance weeks ago, and …