Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• IKS VS DWOOD CR THREAD (NO LOOT)

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Uh, no offense, but it's entirely possible that I've outpointed your alliance *by myself*. Like, the offensive point rankings don't lie. Your top dude is in 14th, which drew my attention long enough to wipe out him and his buddy Viking. Every time I've taken one of my cities mobile, I've laid waste to at least 2 of you. We just decided not to bother with the CR's, given the dishonest nature of the war calls (that being, you and Bone decided to declare at the same time to dilute our attentions to…

• BONE vs Savage CR Thread (NO LOOT)

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

So, it looks like -S-, unlike DWOOD, is actually bothering to post CR's related to this. One thing to point out in this war, as a result since both sides are bothering to keep score...is that most of BONE's "points" are tainted. See, it seems that BONE has a member or two who have a robot alliance that they use for resource farms. THey'd gotten away with it for quite some time because they had the islands all to themselves. Course, it got to looking a bit suspicious how a certain person ALWAYS s…

• Troops stuck in town again

Quin - - Bugs

Quote from MeatWagon713: “lol, dont talk without proofs. If u feel rly frustrated, submit a ticket ” "LOL" don't use lol for stupid crap. Proof: imgur.com/a/k6OavTm youtu.be/6fqlxbguVW4 "LOL"

• Troops stuck in town again

Quin - - Bugs

A couple of days ago, I had 15 steam rams that were in a city that was not blockaded or negative in any way that I couldn't move. Today, I have a bunch of steam giants that can't move. That's twice now in a week. THere's clearly something wrong.

• Nope, no occupation. I ended up disbanding them and re-building them, and the "new" ships functioned perfectly. My original 15 were glitched.

• One of my towns has 15 steam rams. They aren't scattered or anything, they show up in the town's shipyard, and from the military council member. However, whenever I attempt to capture a port or deploy fleets to another city, they don't show on the menu of available boats.

• DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Quote from Dr Weezy: “Battle for Rockus (12.12.2018 5:54:10) akasia[DWOOD] from STONE1, axysrmk[DWOOD] from Brookland, Foop19[DWOOD] from Foop, Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from STONE1, Dutch Oven, DuGalle[DWOOD] from STONE1, Flashburn[DWOOD] from Brookland, Jonesboro, Bono, Jack Mihoff[DWOOD] from Brookland, Amphipolis vs WWZ[BONE] from Rood, Pajajaran, Graveyard P, Claiborne, Stark3, Toast[BONE] from Rockus, Graveyard P, Monkey D Luffy[BONE] from Graveyard P, zaza[BONE] from Rood, godsassassin[BONE] …

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Battle for SULFUR1 (10.12.2018 6:17:39) happyhour[BONE] from snake sand, Ionian, Toast[BONE] from Dutch Oven, Chapo[BONE] from Ionian, SULFUR1 vs Buddy3435[DWOOD] from Polis, Foop19[DWOOD] from Foop, PHREE[DWOOD] from fsu, DuGalle[DWOOD] from Korhal, Flashburn[DWOOD] from Jonesboro, Bono, Brookland, Lake City, Bay, Goobertown, plot[DWOOD] from SULFUR1, STONE1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................49(-16…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Attack doesn't go as planned. Battle for Axys (08.12.2018 20:19:17) godsassassin[BONE] from Stark1, Axys vs Foop19[DWOOD] from Foop, DuGalle[DWOOD] from Korhal, Flashburn[DWOOD] from Jonesboro, Bay, Lake City, Bono, Jack Mihoff[DWOOD] from Valyria, Amany[DWOOD] from Qeynos, axysrmk[DWOOD] from Axys --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................184(-0) ............…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Toast continues his losing streak: Battle for Prism (08.12.2018 19:13:14) Foop19[DWOOD] from Foop vs Toast[BONE] from Prism --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-41) Swordsman............................236(-64) - Swordsman.............................0(-184) Hoplite.............................366(-134) - Hoplite...............................0(-126) …

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Quote from Anticipatory: “Your argument is invalid. ” I've noticed you guys (at least you and Weezy) like making these declarative statements as though what you're saying means anything. You don't get to be the arbiter of that, sad to say. That you guys are terrible is a simple fact. Buddy proved it months ago, I'm proving it now, you're proving it even today with how badly you play. Just to recap, in the last couple days I've seen you: -Violate basic rules of engagement by pack-attacking (somet…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Quote from Anticipatory: “Quote from Quin: “ ” Wacky Tobacky, if it's not tagged, it doesn't count. Your argument is invalid. ” No, you guys should own your shame that you're getting manhandled so thoroughly that you're resorting to using alts to try and help yourselves. Whomever this is should just man up and admit it. Also, your CR where like 4 of you ganged up on 1 guy is hardly worth crowing about (and, unlike the one I have in this thread where Pepe came in to share in the loot after I had …

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Thanks for the loot! Battle for CelestialBone (11.12.2018 5:29:33) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Sulfur vs Primo[BONE] from CelestialBone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................30(-0) - ............................................. Catapult................................8(-0) - ............................................. Mortar.................................12(-0) - ...................................…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Thanks for the loot! Battle for CelestialBone (11.12.2018 5:13:25) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Sulfur vs Primo[BONE] from CelestialBone --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................63(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-36) Hoplite................................25(-5) - Hoplite................................0(-27) ............................................. - Catapult...........................…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Quote from Dr Weezy: “Ok 1 rule. Let’s not post anymore CRs under 5k. No point in showing those ” 1: You don't make rules 2: It wouldn't have been so low had you not turned tail and run as soon as you realized you couldn't even break down a piece of my wall

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Thanks for the loot! Battle for Lydian (11.12.2018 0:00:01) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Crystal vs Eve[BONE] from Lydian --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer................................210(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................120(-0) - ............................................. Steam Giant............................70(-0) - ............................................. Cata…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

But you didn't even stay for dessert! Battle for Crystal (10.12.2018 4:30:59) Dr Weezy[BONE] from Wrecked vs Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Crystal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................500(-0) ............................................. - Swordsman.............................100(-0) ............................................. - Hoplite...................…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Not sure which one of you that this is your alt, but thanks for the points! Sea battle near Crystal (10.12.2018 19:08:58) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Ben Dover vs Satan from 1 Sparta 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-20) Ballista Ship.........................170(-0) - ............................................. Catapult Ship.....................…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Thanks for the loot! Battle for AzufreHouse (10.12.2018 20:30:57) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Marble vs Chapo[BONE] from AzufreHouse --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer................................360(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................270(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................165(-0) - ......................................…

Quin - - Wars - Eirene

Thanks for the loot! Battle for Deathiller_S1 (09.12.2018 21:54:43) Tobacco Fields[DWOOD] from Asshai vs Deathiller[BONE] from Deathiller_S1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer................................280(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................275(-2) - ............................................. Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................…