Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• hello...I have 12 CTs available...same name in-game...thanks

• -HFX- Membership Count

mondlava - - Beta's Whine Cellar

• -HFX- Membership Count

58 goodbye BWL

• HELL vrs HFX

mondlava - - Combat Reports - Beta

Battle for StoneEdge (05.08.2018 7:05:04) mondlava[HELL] from Polis, Polis, Big Kitty vs W A N T E D[-HFX-] from StoneEdge --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................294(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-573) ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-4) Swordsman.........................1387(-3104) - Swordsman............................0(-5885) H…

• HELL vrs HFX

Sea battle near StoneEdge (04.08.2018 18:19:44) d3v0[HELL] from Klute, Svartalfheim, MeowMix[HELL] from Svartalfheim, Polis, mondlava[HELL] from Svartalfheim, Polis, Polis, StoneEdge vs W A N T E D[-HFX-] from StoneEdge --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................1646(-504) - Ram-Ship.............................0(-2461) Fire Ship.............................6(-505) - Fire Ship............................0(-1056…

• trade ships disappearred

mondlava - - Game

never mind, they just reappearred, must have been a temporary glich

• trade ships disappearred

mondlava - - Game

Anyone else had a problem with trade ships disappearring? I had 122 trade ships disappear after dropping off goods from pillaging. They do not show up anywhere that I can find now. Any ideas or suggestions? I still have 59 trade ships that are transporting goods and show up under the military advisor

• -HFX- Membership Count

• -HFX- Membership Count

since CoUstes is derelict in hid duties, here's an update LOL * 2 * Xtremists(-HFX- ) * 108 * 1,417,855,251 * 13,128,289

• HFX leadership failure

wow, never thought anyone associated with HFX would actually admit anything like that, after being inactive for a couple months due to being busy in real life (and bored with the game) I now feel rejuvinated to kick HFX around some more, thanks Sober

• HELL vrs HFX

unfortunately Terry didn't run far enough away with his troops Battle for Bugreece (12.09.2017 9:54:30) mondlava[HELL] from OsirisWC, Marble 2 P vs terry[-HFX-] from Bugreece --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................580(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-300) Swordsman..........................3296(-920) - Swordsman............................0(-2221) Hoplite...........................2711(-139…

• DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

mondlava - - Diplomacy - Beta

so you really care only about your offensive points, not at all about winning the battle or saving your alliance mates, really great jog attacking your own alliance mates town that we took, that's truly offensive

• DoW- HELL vrs HFX Part 2

just an update on ChickenHuntress since this war is mainly about him and his pal Tigress, he was briefly spotted out of vmode yesterday but of course went right back to CHICKEN MODE when I sent a few ships and troops to one of his towns, TIGRESS at least is not hiding in CHICKEN MODE but is completely inactive, so HELL's only goal is partially successful as neither of them are active, Sober and his clowns are irrelevant

• HELL vrs HFX

sticking to the game, another classic SeaBass attack Battle for BoCeltica (30.07.2017 19:49:04) SEBASTIAN[-HFX-] from Polis2 vs mondlava[HELL] from BoCeltica --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman...............................51(-0) Hoplite..............................334(-16) - Hoplite................................50(-0) ............................................. - Gyrocopter..…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

I think this is going too far. Keep it to the game and keep real life out of it.

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

well, I know members of 3 alliances (SMILE, RumR and AuLux) that have complained about HFX abusing their towns and ports and I know at least 2 fought back, and then you guys claim they are helping us, they are just fighting back to defend their own towns and ports, have not heard anyone (not from HFX or their million multis) complain about HELL using their ports and if I ever do I ask 1st and make sure they have no troops or ships there, and if someone in another alliance wants to let me use the…

• DoW - HELL vrs HFX

just stop, you r making a fool of yourself HFX has repetitively occupied and blockaded players not from HELL, never getting consent from the other player, you've done it multiple times with fossil from SMILE and when he finally decided to fight back you claim DP asked him for help, an outright falsehood, even right now I jus got a message from a member of AuLux (previously in RumR who I am friendly with) asking me wht SeaBass just killed her troops and is occupying her town on 38:35 after occupy…

• sounds like Huntress is scared of Ben Kenobi and BE and as one of the players HUNTER previously harassed I tend to doubt AJB would give him much support

• sounds like Huntress is scared of Ben Kenobi and BE

• HELL vrs HFX

Sea battle near Trevana (01.07.2017 11:42:26) DiamondPrincess[HELL] from Trevana, Sky Lynx, Limejello, mondlava[HELL] from Sky Lynx, Trevana, Polis vs Doc[-HFX-] from Sky Lynx, Frozen Lady[-HFX-] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................457(-558) - Ram-Ship............................417(-558) Mortar Ship............................84(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................222(-0) Steam Ram..…