Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 481.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Missing: My Ambrosia!

Mea1 - - Bugs

Open a ticket, and we can have it checked.

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Mea1 - - Bugs

Quote from Ratchet: “seems to be working as normal now. haven't seen any issues since it came back. any idea what happened here ? would be nice to at least know.. ” Not really. And when bugs suddenly occur the reason for it is very often not shared with players.

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Mea1 - - Bugs

Quote from Mirta Kierstan: “The issue is not if this is an unannounced feature removal or a bug. It's communication. Gameforge is not good at communicating with its playing community. ” When bugs occur on days when nobody is working, it takes a while for it to be fixed. However it should be back now.

• What Happened to the Cinetheater?

Mea1 - - General

Should be fixed now

• Balloon Carrier BUG

Mea1 - - Bugs

You can download them to your computer and then upload them to the board. Also please provide server, player ID, combat ID for the players involved.

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Mea1 - - Bugs

It's been reported as a bug. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

• 20% Happy day!

Mea1 - - Game News

HH_DE-DK-EN-IT-NL-NO-SE-TR-US_20.jpg Dear players! Tomorrow, November 22, there will again be Happy Day! 20% extra Ambrosia with each purchase! //Your Ikariam Team

• Discount on several items

Mea1 - - Game News

d12104783a73eee836d8e56b526af2.jpg Dear players! We will have the following items on sale from 18.11.2018 00:00 - 21.11.2018 00:00: 20% discount on : - Ceasefire (all) 50% discount on : - Archive Espionage Reports - Troop Info //Your Ikariam Team

• 2eed0cc0e85c2e25a8bbf8a64be5ba.jpg Dear players! We will have the following discount active: 30% discount on : - premium account (10, 30 og 60d) - terrible tax-advisor (10, 30 og 60d) 15.11. 00:00 - 17.11. 00:00 //Your Ikariam Team

• 25% discount on population packs

Mea1 - - Game News

Dear players! We will have the following discount active: 25% discount on : - Population Pack (Small) - Population Pack (Normal) - Population Pack (Large) 13.11. 00:00 - 14.11. 00:00 //Your Ikariam Team

• Thanks for making my day It's very well written, so lets see how it pans out.

• 2eed0cc0e85c2e25a8bbf8a64be5ba.jpg Dear players! From 09.11.2018 00:00 - 11.11.2018 00:00 we will have a 30% discount on all large and massive packs of resources! //Your Ikariam Team

• I HAVE A QUESTION

Mea1 - - General

What happens if player C has other account? In what circumstances?

• I HAVE A QUESTION

Mea1 - - General

If you have accounts A and B. Player C buys resources from player A, and player B buys resources from player C= circumvention of multi If player A buys resources from player C and player B buys resources from player C=completely fine.

• Dear players! From 05.11.2018 00:00 - 07.11.2018 00:00 will there be a 25% discount on lamp oil and helios towers. //Your Ikariam Team

• Oh Happy Day!

Mea1 - - Game News

HH_DE-DK-EN-IT-NL-NO-SE-TR-US_30.jpg Dear players! The sundial on the marketplace has confirmed it! It's Happy Day! Tomorrow November 5. There will again be Happy day with 30% extra Ambrosia all day! //Your Ikariam Team

• 20% Cashback!

Mea1 - - Game News

IK_CB_20.jpg Dear players! We will have 20% cashback! All the ambrosia you spend in the period 31.10.2018 00:00 - 01.11.2018 23:59 you will get 20% back as cachback! Paybackdate: November 2nd. //You Ikariam Team

• 25% discount on potion of wisdom

Mea1 - - Game News

Dear players! 29.10.2018 00:00 - 23:59 we will have a 25% discount on potion of wisdom //Your Ikariam Team

• Bug?

Mea1 - - Eirene Agora

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Quote from 7marre: “Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “Not sure if its just me or is this really a bug, so before wasting staffers time by making any report I would like to ask others to report on what did they observe. I am noticing that troop movements, missions, transports... all happen to show extra five minutes, however their mission/arrival will be done when the countdown hits five minutes remaining. Did some major glitch occur on Eirene or what ? ” Try clearing your browsers cache,…

• Bug?

Mea1 - - Eirene Agora

And try to open a thread in the bug-section with screenshots showing what you mean, with the needed information to investigate the bug.