Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 754.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

Spidey Taak - - General

Quote from Diogenes: “Thst is something you will have to take up with the turkish moderators, I guess. ” So....are you encouraging me to say hello to them in Tuirkish and then, also in Turkish, to the best of my knowledge,a sk if i can talk how I was taught by turks in OGame, another gameforge game, a decade or so ago, but likely be swearing my head off at them and insulting their family in leud and amazingly descriptive ways? Can I cite you on that so they don't insta-ban me? Quote from Kaleg N…

• -HFX- Membership Count

Spidey Taak - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Dislike. :p

• -HFX- Membership Count

I just noticed you have 213 more likes then posts you've made A;hazred. And here Iw as thinking my 80 likes to 571 posts was a pretty good ratio. Yeah, making anew account is sort of meh.

• New Boards Discussion

Spidey Taak - - General

Quote from Scythe: “ But, the forums here will never be what they once were and certainly will never have the drama, intrigue, culture and depth of community that they did a decade ago. I can lament their passing, and recognize there are precious few that still give a damn anymore. ” Ahhh but further up itw as mentioned that there will be subforums where we can talk in different languages. I played OGame before I played Ikariam, way back 12 years ago now. uni 29, .org servers, I nuked everything…

• Quote from Ari: “Unlike fellow player above I would suggest that players get some wine reward each time they make a CT for the first time(250 wine for example), but if they break it and make it again, nobody gets wine, also if a player had existing CT's before this was implemented, they will also not get reward because CT will count as already giver reward. 250 wine is not much for most of players, but gives them nice feeling into buying ambrosia, buy CT search to send other players CT request. …

• Quote from CottonHill: “I wondering if there could be a way to pillage artifacts from a players museum for your own, or for a pillage (or accumulated pillages from same town) to be of a certain big haul of resources that grants a sort of trophy artifact for your museum. For example, you pillage over 100k in mixed resources from a town, and for that are granted an artifact for a museum, or for the museum in the town the pillage was started in. Thoughts? I didn't see this idea in any of the existi…

• Improve more playing time

Spidey Taak - - Brainstorming

Quote from froggo: “I suggest rewarding players with resources for the most overall points accumulated over the past week, similar to piracy. Game Forge will certainly make more money as players will use ambrosia to make building constant (premium account), others will be rewarded by playing more often. ” You're going to reward the top say 10 players of the server every week with extra resources so as they can push ahead of everyone else even faster then they already are. I actually have data he…

• Merger

Spidey Taak - - Apollon Spam

Quote from Ari: “Well that is a bit much, my uncle was 205cm, he used to hit his head when entering into my house cuz door is 200cm high ” No, it is a measure of an actual tall person. Anybody who is not at least 201cm's is NOT a tall person because they don't udnerstand the pain of having to duck everything (literal pain, you end up iinstinctively ducking stuff, and when you do smash your head into a doorway youc arry on like nothing has happened because you're yused to it after long years of d…

• SERVER MERGE

Go buy the book, the 2nd volume is 1000 Days of Summer, I'm not up to that yet, but it may be eye opening as to what You can achieve on your budget: 1000 Days of Spring by Tomislav Perko

• SERVER MERGE

It's a Croatian name.

• -HFX- Membership Count

You guys need to make a copy of this to port it to the new servers. It's one of the few threads that should be ported across imho for it is glorious. In other news, I lost 7 kg's of weight this week. Yeah...

• SERVER MERGE

I'm readinga book right now by tomislav perkov called 1000 days of spring. In it he explores his hitchhiking travels on less then 3 euros budget a day. Utilising couchsurfing.com for free accommodatyion where avauilable and wild camping otehrwise he's spent years at a time travelling on so little money it's mind boggling. My point here is, so long as you can get out of your country, you can find work elsewhere whilst travelling and be sorted all good.

• Merger

205.74cm's (an inch is 2.54 cm's, a foot is 12 inches. I'm pretty sure I'm closer to 208cm's though, either way, I'm an ACTUAL tall person, because I have to duck your standard doorway. All these people who claim to be tall but have never had to duck a door way in their lifetimes are pretenders and you should call them out on their pretendist tall people ways. they have no idea what it means to be actually tall and everything that comes with it!

• Merger

P.P.S. It's not easy work, but you'll also never need to go to a gym. I put on 35 kilograms in the 8 months I had off, clocking in at just shyof 150 kilograms (I'm also 6'9" tall so it isn't as heinously overweight as it sounds). This week alone I've lost 7 kilograms purely because of how physical it is and how much walking the stable I am at does with the horses, I am averaging 30-35kilomteres (just over 20 miles) a day walking mostly with horses. Hard work but you'll be fit and not go hungry. …

• Merger

P.S. Ari, no one is going to give you sympathy for not being able to affoird food. If you have the time to waste on these forums or playing borwser games then you have the time to go and find work, find a sheet kicking job and get the money and fix your life. I don't have any diea if you have a family or not but regardleas here's my advice: Go find a horse stable if any nearbvy and ask for work as a box boy, pick up sheet and piss and do boxes and then learn the skills of a stablehand and handli…

• Merger

If you don't have 12 colonies permanent then wtf is your problem man? MOBILES are one of the oldest concepts in this genre of games.

• SERVER MERGE

Quote from Ari: “As Apollon veteran player I support, also Spidey, not everyone has money to pay for bunch of ambrosia, if you heard my status, you would think I was homeless, so stop biatching out about things you never felt. Maybe you don't believe me, but I would rather pay for food than for a game. ” How long have tyou played the game for? Have you played for almosta decade like the rest of us? If so, why the feck havemn't youw alked away and fixed your life so as you can afford the basics y…

• New Boards Discussion

Spidey Taak - - General

Quote from Monk: “I don't think that GF aim to kill whats left, on the contrary, they are trying to safe what is left. ” Quote from Ratchet: “Quote from Monk: “I don't think that GF aim to kill whats left, on the contrary, they are trying to safe what is left. ” then they are seriously going about it poorly, but then, that is what everyone expects from GF anyway. here, i have an idea, put Spidey in charge, he would be way better than anyone they have there lol ” See, I'd totally be like, screw t…

• New Boards Discussion

Spidey Taak - - General

Quote from Monk: “ Regardless question about why they don't transfer accounts to new board, where answer is because of the same ID on different boards don't satisfy my, because when there was server merge it wasn't problem when players from server that was closed had the same ID as in server where they transferred. It's more likely that they don't want to transfer accounts, that are created and haven't used for a while and make clean new start for everyone. ” Actually, you couoldn't have the sam…

• New Boards Discussion

Spidey Taak - - General

Quote from Turkeh: “Won't. (And not us as a team won't, that's been decided higher up the food chain). Has to do also with the way those accounts are tied to things like threads and the way that creates board lag. Helps with the "exactly how inactive should someone be to not be ported over to new board" issue as well as the time and resources to actually do the moving. Stinks a bit for those of us posting since 2008/09 because we have a lot of memories and history (and impressive post counts!) b…