Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

Ratchet - - General

Quote from Monk: “I don't think that GF aim to kill whats left, on the contrary, they are trying to safe what is left. ” then they are seriously going about it poorly, but then, that is what everyone expects from GF anyway. here, i have an idea, but Spidey in charge, he would be way better than anyone they have there lol

• New Boards Discussion

Ratchet - - General

Quote from Diogenes: “Quote from Ratchet: “Quote from Turkeh: “So I went and asked if I could get into these details, but it is happening to all Ikariam communities AND they will all share one board. Some of you know how databases work, but others may not and basically each board user has a unique ID #. The problem is that ID# is the same on all boards (but different users). Basically - the board will not know how to put two different users with the same ID# onto the new board. There isn't a too…

• New Boards Discussion

Ratchet - - General

Quote from Turkeh: “So I went and asked if I could get into these details, but it is happening to all Ikariam communities AND they will all share one board. Some of you know how databases work, but others may not and basically each board user has a unique ID #. The problem is that ID# is the same on all boards (but different users). Basically - the board will not know how to put two different users with the same ID# onto the new board. There isn't a tool made, or people with any time to make the…

• New Boards Discussion

Ratchet - - General

so, as far as i'm concerned, GF is doing it's usual thing and not showing any respect towards its clientele and loyal Ika gamers, and this is their way of saying "too bad, sucks to be you" by not bothering to transfer the accounts at the very least. so really, what's the point of making a new account, if this crap is going to happen again in the future, when they use some new excuse to change things and screw the players yet again ? honestly, if they won't transfer accounts, then there is no poi…

• New Boards Discussion

Ratchet - - General

i figured it was "wont". would have surprised me considerably if it was the other way around to be honest. and yeah i understand how that works too, accounts are tied to certain things, and accounts go inactive, but still, for some of us, we kind of like seeing those names even if they aren't around, hoping they will come back some day. but the whole tied to account thing is actually very lame.... if it's all databased, it's simple to "untie" those links, and export account info "only", so makes…

• New Boards Discussion

Ratchet - - General

any reason why accounts won't be brought over ? i mean really, importing account info is a simple thing, so why is it not being done here ? or is it a question of "won't" versus "can't" (or is GF really that lazy..) personally, i think it's a bit crappy not do bring over accounts at least.. threads and such can be copied and pasted by the players, so that's a simple thing to understand why.

• Cultural Treaties

Ratchet - - Eunomia Agora

CT's full

• Cultural Treaties

Ratchet - - Eunomia Agora

4 CT's available Nick = Ratchet

• Missing: My Ambrosia!

Ratchet - - Bugs

not on my account. i'll ask around though

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Ratchet - - Bugs

and that just shows how much respect GF has for their customers.... anyway, may as well close this now that it's fixed.

• Quote from Sir_Zane: “1: cure cancer 2:world peace 3: face reality 8^) ” you have a better chance at #1 or 2, than #3.. good luck with that one ;p

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Ratchet - - Bugs

seems to be working as normal now. haven't seen any issues since it came back. any idea what happened here ? would be nice to at least know..

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Ratchet - - Bugs

looks like it is back now. showed up again sometime in the last hour. let's hope t's working, and i really want to know what happened there..

• What Happened to the Cinetheater?

Ratchet - - General

Cinetheatre Missing ? logged as a bug already

• 1. finish writing the anime idea i've had in my head for the past year and get it approved (yeahhhh and monkeys might fly out of my...) 2. turn flatulence into a super power 3. find a way to lower the boiling point of water ;p

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

Ratchet - - Bugs

just noticed the Cinetheatre is missing on Beta. i don't see it on any of my islands and i don't see any notices about it being removed. not sure if this is a bug or not, but logging it just in case it is. i was supposed to have the 12 hour 20% active for another few hours, and that's gone as well. no idea what's going on..

• ok thanks

• looking for more information on what this Discord server. not familiar with this, but i keep seeing the word pop up here and there.

• 62 CT's available ingame nick = Ratchet. thanks

• returning after 3 years away, my CT's are drained so i am in need. if you need one, send an invite my way. ingame nick = Ratchet. thanks