Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• @ Spidey: LOL @ Kaleg: no, Alpha's destruction isn't near. Just the history books. Alpha lives on!

• Quote from Ari: “Unlike fellow player above I would suggest that players get some wine reward each time they make a CT for the first time(250 wine for example), but if they break it and make it again, nobody gets wine, also if a player had existing CT's before this was implemented, they will also not get reward because CT will count as already giver reward. 250 wine is not much for most of players, but gives them nice feeling into buying ambrosia, buy CT search to send other players CT request. …

• New Boards Discussion

JuneBarcarolle - - General

Quote from Kaleg Nar: “One thing I didn't see mentioned with merging communities that I think is pertinent is that people will go by different usernames on some forums and sometimes different people use the same name. So for example while I may be Kaleg Nar on both .us and .en, I can think of ither people who are maybe Ted on .us and Jack on .en. If they also use different email addresses for whatever reason, it gets tricky to figure out just who is unique and who has different accounts. So that…

• I'm not a fan of this. I'm also not a fan of being able to buy resources. which this would be a form of. Buy the premium, use it to build a bunch of stuff, and get free resources. If you can't afford to spend that much ambrosia, you don't get the bonus resources. This also really wouldn't increase playing time all that much. Buy the premium, set the queue to build 4 buildings that will take a total of 6 days to complete, and walk away. Moving wine around encourages more activity. And if I'm read…

• New Boards Discussion

Quote from Monk: “I don't think that GF aim to kill whats left, on the contrary, they are trying to safe what is left. ” Agreed. I'm pretty sure that's the intent. What's being sacrificed (histories, post counts, etc) in order to achieve this, though, is a pretty high price. Here's hoping it's worth it.

• New Boards Discussion

Quote from turkeh: “So I went and asked if I could get into these details, but it is happening to all Ikariam communities AND they will all share one board. Some of you know how databases work, but others may not and basically each board user has a unique ID #. The problem is that ID# is the same on all boards (but different users). Basically - the board will not know how to put two different users with the same ID# onto the new board. There isn't a tool made, or people with any time to make the…

• i have 50 CT

JuneBarcarolle - - Diplomacy - Alpha

*gently redirects phantom towards the CT thread*

• New Boards Discussion

This hint was posted on the uk boards and might be useful for people here, especially if there are any wars going on. Quote from Antikythera: “ When the current boards enters read-only mode (14.02.2019) go to the thread you want to keep, make sure all spoilers are visible, and print it into a PDF file and attach it to your first post in your new thread on the new boards. ”

• New Boards Discussion

I guess I'll have to grab a screenshot of my post count... *sigh* is this going to be for all of the Ikariam communities, or just the US? I noticed an ingame alert on Alpha here, but my uk account didn't receive any kind of notice. And I imagine those people would be even angrier than we are if they lose their histories.... Why is GF doing this? Didn't we just switch to a new set of boards not too long ago? Not that I'm a fan of the new boards, but still. Most of the history is available in some…

• Hows everyone

JuneBarcarolle - - Alpha Lounge

I think I saw your CT go poof a while back. If you're still doing what I think your job was, I hope work isn't too busy.

• FELIX!!!!

JuneBarcarolle - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Hey you!!! You should hang out more. I promise we don't bite.

• Cultural treaties

Does your museum show any treaties at all, or does it show zero?

• Banned for being THAT bored.

• Banned for bringing back over a dozen threads from years gone by. (Although, I have no objection to bringing back this one. )

• *wonders what the lounge would look like right now if I put Spidey on ignore*

• 1. Get a better paying job. (I get my bachelor's degree in 4.5 months, so hopefully this is doable.) 2. Start exercising again. 3. Cut back on my coke consumption. 3 cans a day is a bit much.

• Thanks. I'll watch that thread from now on for this.

• The cinetheater was an easy way for GF to run ads and players to get bonuses for watching them. But now out of nowhere the theater is gone. Is this a permanent removal, and if so why? Judging by my inbox, this was a very popular addition to the game.

• Eunomia

JuneBarcarolle - - Game

Today.