Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

Hehehe this is going to be tricky; I'm not going to lie. Lots to get used to. Everyone under a very noisy roof. But yeah lots of great memories here ikariam.us. I feel like this is our swan song, man.

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

Quote from Spidey Taak: “Turkeh, Are you guys as admin able to manually edit in player post counts and likes received (The likes received is something I like seeing as it can give you an insight into a poster and their standing, ina vague way, in the board community) if we provide them for you with our new accounts? ” Sadly no. In the past we can force the boards to recalculate those post counts, but that's because they were still tied to threads (which won't be there anymore). And yeah the prim…

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

Yep.

• Improve more playing time

Turkeh - - Brainstorming

I'm not sure this will be really doable. It would be too easy to bot for activity and continue to increase the gap between larger players and smaller players.

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

So I went and asked if I could get into these details, but it is happening to all Ikariam communities AND they will all share one board. Some of you know how databases work, but others may not and basically each board user has a unique ID #. The problem is that ID# is the same on all boards (but different users). Basically - the board will not know how to put two different users with the same ID# onto the new board. There isn't a tool made, or people with any time to make them, to reassign those…

• 50% off Building Time Fast Forward

Turkeh - - Game News

50% discount on : - Ambrosia Skips of building time 03.02.2019 00:00 - 05.02.2019 00:00 Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “is this going to be for all of the Ikariam communities, or just the US? I noticed an ingame alert on Alpha here, but my uk account didn't receive any kind of notice. And I imagine those people would be even angrier than we are if they lose their histories.... ” All. I'm a bit spoiled that I can do both; not all communities have that option. So if it's not been done there yet, it's not because they don't care, it's likely the right person wasn't awake at the time. Just…

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

It seems the answer to this is no. I recommend thinking about which threads those are so that we can work out a list of things that would be nice/good to copy over.

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

Won't. (And not us as a team won't, that's been decided higher up the food chain). Has to do also with the way those accounts are tied to things like threads and the way that creates board lag. Helps with the "exactly how inactive should someone be to not be ported over to new board" issue as well as the time and resources to actually do the moving. Stinks a bit for those of us posting since 2008/09 because we have a lot of memories and history (and impressive post counts!) but it's not somethin…

• New Boards Discussion

Turkeh - - General

Hi all! This is is to discuss the upcoming move to a new board, if you have any questions or concerns!

• With the upgrade to WBB5, we have some big changes coming to our community boards. What we do know: - The new forum will go live on 14.02.2019 (some time around 10:00 game time). - If you want an account in the future forum of Ikariam, you will have to register in that new forum moving forward. Accounts will not be moved. - The old forums will remain in read-only mode. After that point until 28.03.2019, any really important content (user guides for example or introduction posts) they want to kee…

• 20% off account transfer

Turkeh - - Game News

20% discount on : - Account Transfer - Standard cost: 700 Ambrosia, Discounted: 560 18.01.2019 00:00 - 21.01.2019 00:00

• Server Maintainance 21.01.19

Turkeh - - Game News

Servers will be unavailable between 10:30 and 11:30 CET (game time) on 21.01.19. Normal server maintenance, nothing is happening to the game itself. -- Your Ikariam Team

• 30% off

Turkeh - - Game News

30% discount on : - Lamp Oil - Helios Tower 12.01. 00:00 - 14.01. 00:00 Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• Discount on Several Items

Turkeh - - Game News

From 08.01.2019 00:00 - 10.01.2019 00:00 10% discount on 10D: - marble_bonus - crystal_bonus - resource_bonus - sulfur_bonus - wine_bonus - storage_capacity_bonus 20% discount on 30D: - marble_bonus - crystal_bonus - resource_bonus - sulfur_bonus - wine_bonus - storage_capacity_bonus 30% discount on 60D: - marble_bonus - crystal_bonus - resource_bonus - sulfur_bonus - wine_bonus - storage_capacity_bonus Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• 20% Happy Day

Turkeh - - Game News

What? 20% Happy Day When? 07.01.2019 0:00 - 08.01.2019 11:59 Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team!

• Discount on several items

Turkeh - - Game News

10% discount on : - premium_trader_coin - triton_engines_coin - crystal_package - resource_package - move_city_coin - move_island_spot_coin - convert_capture_points_coin Valid from 01.01.2019 00:00 until 08.01.2019 00:00. Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• Oh Happy Day!

Turkeh - - Game News

What? 50% more Ambrosia per purchase When? 27.12.2018 00:00 - 28.12.2018 00:00 Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• 50% off Speed Up Building Time

Turkeh - - Game News

When? 24.12. 00:00 - 08.01. 00:00 What? 50% off speed up building time Enjoy! Your Ikariam Team

• A Little Bit of Extra Holiday Spirit

Turkeh - - Game News

As a little bonus over the Christmas time the following effects will be activated: - 25% faster building of buildings - 25% bonus income for resources (all, building materials + luxury resources) - 50% faster trade ships Start: 22.12.2018 00:00 End: 26.12.2018 00:00 NOTE: As usual, not valid for the special servers and the warserver 203. Happy Holidays! Your Ikariam Team