Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 554.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -IV- vs HONOR

Instant Insanity - - Combat Reports - Ny

Preview * Sea battle near Polis (12.11.2017 7:50:39) sunshine[HONOR] from ONE vs fernandochino[-IV-] from Tercera Roca, Dorak[-IV-] from CantFixStupid, Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................76(-54) - Ram-Ship.............................461(-54) Fire Ship..............................4(-88) - Fire Ship.............................21(-55) ............................................. - Mortar Ship.…

• -IV- vs HONOR

Preview * Battle for Polis (12.11.2017 6:12:13) sunshine[HONOR] from Polis, abdenos5 vs Dorak[-IV-] from CantFixStupid, fernandochino[-IV-] from Tercera Roca, maddog18[-IV-] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger.................................2(-0) - Slinger.................................1(-0) Spearman................................2(-1) - Spearman................................0(-1) Hoplite..........................…

• -IV- vs HONOR

WTF! I can't even post more than 1 CR This layout F-ing sucks

• -IV- vs HONOR

What a *ussy! Preview * Battle for Polis (12.11.2017 6:12:13) sunshine[HONOR] from Polis, abdenos5 vs Dorak[-IV-] from CantFixStupid, fernandochino[-IV-] from Tercera Roca, maddog18[-IV-] from Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slinger.................................2(-0) - Slinger.................................1(-0) Spearman................................2(-1) - Spearman................................0(-1) Hoplite............…

• -IV- vs HONOR

This guy traveled a whole 1 day and 14 hours to get here. It would have been very rude of me to not give him a warm welcome Preview * Sea battle near Polis (09.11.2017 5:58:55) Moroni[HONOR] from moroni vs Dorak[-IV-] from CantFixStupid, Polis, HASAN TOWN, HASAN CITY, Polis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-374) - Ram-Ship............................400(-330) Fire Ship............................…

• Sorry. My bad

• -IV- vs HONOR

Here is the guy with 75k MS that went v mode on me without a fight. He didn't waste any time in going back to v mode when I attacked again Preview * Battle for Polis 7 (08.11.2017 16:20:51) Dorak[-IV-] from CantFixStupid vs Hawq[HONOR] from Polis 7 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................504(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................1468(-0) Swordsman..........................6816(-184) - Swordsman......…

• Posting for a friend ign greywolf needs 12 please

• 2 accounts here. Please and thank you Dorak needs 5 Dorak 2 needs 4

• Even before the war became official we had been fight for like 2 or 3 weeks. In that time a 75k ms player v mode on me without a fight and a couple others fired their ms after I attacked. But the funniest thing is that one member of HONOR just told me that according to HONOR leadership we were wanting to end the war. While I am not in leadership for IV I can say without a doubt that this war will continue and NOT be over anytime soon.

• -IV- vs HONOR

Instant Insanity - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Since I can't get HONOR to fight then I will just relieve them of their extra resources

• In order for me to concede a win to anyone, you must first me under the table until one of us and pass out

• Is Alpha Dead!?

Instant Insanity - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Quote from Mirta Kierstan: “BUT maybe that is usual as people get bored of the game. Two questions: 1. Will the sea battle at 71:40 EVER end? On and on it goes. Somebody is going to have the nervous breakdown. I have nothing to do with it and it makes ME nervous. 2. What can be done about bigger players attacking very small players? The new accounts are the future of the game but I see very big/established players hitting these new accounts for resources. The little guys then quit the game. You …

• Here's an example of what that coward, scaredy panda does. He runs scared. Builds up but doesn't fight. First I'll show you round 1 and then the final. This is what happened when I came back for 2nd helpings: Stadland 27.03.2017 14:21 Your fleet from Dioxen has successfully occupied the port of Stadland. No fight. He ran like a coward Round 1 Preview Sea battle near Stadland (27.03.2017 11:49:14) Round 1 / 5 Dorak[-IV-] vs PandaBear[-BRO-] --------------------------------------------------------…

• This is the 2nd time I show up and you 1st and then right away. You should change your name to chicken cause all you do is yourself Preview Sea battle near Polis (25.03.2017 17:40:16) eyemackie[-IV-] from Hoplite, Polis, Dorak[-IV-] from CantFixStupid vs goodluck[-BRO-] from Polis, Hoplite --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................110(-42) - Ram-Ship.............................204(-54) Mortar Ship..........…

• Quote from Tyrion Lannister: “Quote from fernandochino: “-IV- is fighting a dead alliance. Teasing a dead body, nothing happens. :dead:” You are welcomed to stop complaining by ending this war, after all your alliance declared it :)” I'm not leadership but I can say that there is always a way out of us destroying you cowards further. But I'm guessing you're too stupid to figure it out. Until then the beating will continue

• Am I too small for Alpha?

Instant Insanity - - Alpha Lounge

Absolutely not! 1-2 mill in TS gives you many options. Most of the 10 mill+ people are just farms anyways. Always building but couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. It's only a number and if you have skill there are also other accounts out there that are just waiting for a good player