Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 215.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

futile - - General

As time goes on, I forget so many of the details from my in-game past. I need my old posts to keep it all straight. Will they be available beyond March 2019?

• Battle for Fire To You (27.01.2019 3:28:48) futile[-S-] from sulfur vs Dr Weezy[BONE] from Fire To You --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................400(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................500(-0) - ............................................. Gyrocopter...........…

• Declaration BONE vs Savage

futile - - Wars - Eirene

indeed. And a good time for all

• Declaration BONE vs Savage

futile - - Wars - Eirene

Not sure I can remember one alliance dropping a dow on the same alliance that already made an active dow on them. Seems like it should not be an option to me, but I can't seem to find anything forbidding it. Kinda weird approach, though. Used to be people just re-dowed after the first war ended, if they disagreed with the terms. So I guess we have 2 wars to fight. Would it not have been easier to just tally up the loot and add that information to your posts? I mean, you didn't invalidate the dow…

• What a clear and concise declaration. I love it. Why choose H-M? Just for the obvious challenge, or is there a history? Nice to see the server will continue to be an active one. Good luck to both sides. Enjoy the action!!!

• Blah Blah Blah As usual, your response is that of a coward. You are a coward on the forum, a coward in the game, and view the entire Ikariam experience thru a coward's lense. Keep talking, Mask. That's all you seem to be able to do

• Hey Mask You know, of all the alliances we have fought on this server, MsA is the only one Savage does not respect. A lot of the reason for that is you. You come on these forums and run that mouth of yours, but you never do a thing to back it up in the game. When we Dow'd your alliance, we gave you very fair and easy terms. All you had to do was fight battles, and you could win. We did not rush in and destroy your team before you had a chance to prepare yourselves for battle, and we never mentio…

• Maybe that is what we will do with MsA.

• No tricks, you won, that's all. If you really wanna have a good war with us, we can have it after the holidays. Everyone will be busy for the next month or so, and you yourself said December was time for family.

• Congrats DU30 on your win!! Special recognition to Dr. Weezy and Farmhunter for exceptional play in this war. Well done, Sirs

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

futile - - Wars - Dionysos

Sea battle near pente - πέντε (15.11.2018 20:13:50) Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Sulfur, pente - πέντε vs Weezy[DU30] from Cant Catch Me, Farmhunter[DU30] from Polis, -Wii-[DU30] from pente - πέντε --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................80(-20) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-40) Fire Ship.............................36(-73) - Fire Ship...............................0(-7) Mortar Ship...........…

• WAR (#3) DU30 vs -S- CR Thread

futile - - Wars - Dionysos

Battle for Black Pearl (14.11.2018 22:51:45) Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Rockfish, Malphite, Black Pearl vs -Wii-[DU30] from pente - πέντε, BAD MR -X-[DU30] from AIR --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-400) ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) Swordsman...........................583(-276) - Sword…

• Pepe, those quotes in no way match anything Aben said. Trollz gotta troll, tho right

• Hey MsA Gone into hiding huh? Do you think DU30 is gonna save you from us? Stand up and finish the war. Or, are you all like Mask?

• Mask, you seem to have a thing for me. You follow me around this forum spouting your nonsense like a little lost puppy. You want to stand up to me? You want to shut me up? Come see me in game anytime you want big boy. Give it your best shot. I guarantee, just like here on the forum, I will wipe the floor with you. But like most whiny little puppies, you don't have the guts to face a real man. Do you?

• Sorry Mask, I had a lot to drink last night, so I wasn't able to get thru the entirety of that giant run on sentence, but I read the last bit: Quote from Mask: “. A war that counts loot is a war that will truly test your might. ” You're right, and we WILL win this war.

• Every time I post, the response is, "looting is part of the game." Of course it is. I have no issue with including looting in the terms, so spin my words anyway you like. Maybe you are truly incapable of understanding the subtly of the point I have been making, who knows. Eitherway, the war continues, and at least some of you DU30 guys are out there looking for battles, and doing a fine job of fighting them. Keep up the good work, and enjoy all those free resources

• Nothing you said refutes what I have said

• I don't think you are cheaters, Dr Weezy. I don't think your terms are unfair, or even out of the ordinary. I think your timing is suspect, though. I think an alliance who believes they are truly great doesn't need to Dow an alliance already at war with four other alliances for almost a month, and base the terms for victory on STOLEN RESOURCES, a day or two before they know we will dominate in piracy. You CAN do that, sure. Is it fair? Sure, but its weak. I always thought that DU30 was an allian…

• As usual, you completely misunderstand my point, Mask. God, you are such a sour person