Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 111.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• New Boards Discussion

yes - - General

Quote from Monk: “I don't think that GF aim to kill whats left, on the contrary, they are trying to safe what is left. ” yep lets hope it would come out good i belive it would help at least some of the boards

• New Boards Discussion

yes - - General

the modrators would continue to the new board?

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

yes - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content) if only he didnt send his gyro's well it would end like this : Battle for Ma k (08.01.2019 11:32:14) Franco[-Z-] from The Assassin vs -yes-[STORM] from Ma k --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................10(-0) ............................................. - Sulfur Carabineer.......................1(-0) ............................................…

• Alliance Fantasy Draft

yes - - Spamboard

Quote from Spidey Taak: “Quote from MosXerO: “the only rule is there are no rules... ” That's easy: My Fantasy Alliance consists of: 1. Spideytaak That is all. No one will ever beat me, ever take resources off of me and I will have the largest mines and mills ever. Anyone stupid enough to attack me I'll laugh in their faces and ignore them and make it public how much time, effort and gold they are wasting to achieve absolutely nothing. Alliance Name: True Invincibility. Alliance Tag: UFail. lolo…

• Alliance Fantasy Draft

yes - - Spamboard

lol

• LONGEST WAR OF IKARIAM

yes - - General

Quote from Spidey Taak: “that's not the longest War. The longest war is currently under way on our own Beta servers between HELL and HFX, where HELL's entire aim is to force the entirety of the alliance to quit the game and failing that leave the alliance. They've wiped out over 100 members in over a year of gameplay and it's not showing any sign of slowing down. Also, when I played OGame before I played Ikariam I managed to get invited into an all Turkish alliance, which is sort of unheard of. …

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

yes - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content)

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

yes - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content) time to bed:)

• -Z- vs STORM CR Thread

yes - - Wars - Boreas

(Hidden Content) nice job fenrir

• -Z- Declares War on STORM

yes - - Wars - Boreas

sending it in game

yes - - Wars - Boreas

both sides used and as i said il try to uplode it but i have bad luck with the board if anyone is interested i can send it on discord

yes - - Wars - Boreas

il ask knuckles to post it but i cant send it to you on discord or email if you want

yes - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from BloodRain: “We gave STORM to much credit last go around. This war is a Joke. Bunch of chest beaters on the boards and little girls having a tea party in a dark cave hiding and evading because they don't want to fight (truthfully can't fight...WTF uses archers still? STORM!!!) ” oh this moment mastero sent me a picture of one of your guys with let me guess archers

yes - - Wars - Boreas

lol

yes - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from BloodRain: “You must be a multi of a former PH player, where's my 100 mortars? ” well i got 100 gyros and waited to your bombers to come for the mortars but the only one that came was chaoss fleet and he escaped after some of his rockets mysteriously disappeared before i had time to organize my attack im still trying to understand why you didnt come to cailm them and you really confused me with the last message sending someone(who?) to get the mortars

yes - - Wars - Boreas

lol Sorry that i have also life besides ikariam Il be back in a day or 2

• SERVER MERGE

yes - - Asklepios Spam

Quote from BloodRain: “I've given up trying to educate the retards. It's time to speed up the decay of players. The ghosts of gamma will rise to make players quit and force a merge. ” lol - Old days of x

yes - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from Fenrir: “KNUCKLES: Can you explain why your diplomat is telling us that you will all be in vmode and that you guys are unavailable? Seriously, who would agree to a war and then all go vmode? (Besides PH) Since none of you goobers want to answer in game apparently, I figured I'd message you here. Go hide in vmode if you want, but we will be here waiting for you. If it's over your piracy problem with GR like Yes tried to imply, that's pretty f*in sad ” - lol - I said that if knuckles an…

• SERVER WAR !!! by Participation

yes - - Wars - Boreas

well if you are so interested in fighting i need a few fighters in the israeli war server if anyone is interested to join

• a user for my friend

yes - - Agora

Quote from MeatWagon713: “lol u mean account? ” yeah