Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• War between D-W and -S-

WarGigolo - - Wars - Dionysos

*Grabs popcorn and waits for TombStoneDK's replies* You're my new favorite.

• You literally just said, "considering it a victory" You're just too dense to deal with. I'd like to think it's just the language barrier, but even your own friend says you cannot be reasoned with. Peace out homie.

• "Hi, I'm TombStone... I call losing a bunch of mats a victory" We also live in different time zones on different continents. At least we didn't need to spend Ambro to go and attack you.

• I only sent a fraction of my cargo ships. Wonder how much else is left in there. That LEVEL 4 WALL however is fearsome. Battle for Alcantara (26.08.2018 8:25:49) WarGigolo[DAOTJ] from Drunken sky vs TombStoneDK[D-W] from Alcantara --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................200(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman............................1246(-0) - .................................…

• Glad you're showing the whole server your true colors, finally.

• First off, you've never wiped anything off the server. The only time you've had a victory was when you had to go hide behind the number one ranked player in the server and have him spend ambro to warp a town and catch us off guard. That victory wasn't even yours. That victory belonged to Svane, Mr Escobar, Colosia, and Obelix. Two days later, however, DAOTJ had started to pillage every [former] Salt9 town and didn't leave much in the path. Second off, for you to go changing your town names just …

• Perhaps it does? Regardless, obviously TombStone is getting his little feelings hurt. He's renamed all his towns to "NoobGigolo". His Salt9 buddies suffer, however. This guy has 100k sulfur sitting in his town we learned: Battle for PoseidonSulfur (24.08.2018 13:03:57) Yorking[DAOTJ] from Malevolence vs Poseidon[D-W] from PoseidonSulfur --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite.............................115(-131) - Hoplite............…

• Had this battle rolling for a while. Svane showed up to help his [former] Salt9 buddies just in time. Still won in damage. Battle for PoseidonMarble2 (22.08.2018 18:59:02) WarGigolo[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham, Yorking[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham vs Poseidon[D-W] from PoseidonMarble2, PoseidonKingdom, Svane[D-W] from City of slaves, Zarghia[D-W] from City of Stone, City og War --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................…

• More CRs for TombStone: Battle for PoseidonKingdom (22.08.2018 14:30:19) Yorking[DAOTJ] from Meth-head vs Poseidon[D-W] from PoseidonKingdom --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer......................90(-0) - .............................…

• Wonder how long those will last.

• More of that TombStoneDK domination: Battle for Marble Canyon (22.08.2018 4:06:27) TIC-Dycacian[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham, TIC-Pasukun[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham, WarGigolo[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham, TIC-Norph[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham vs TombStoneDK[D-W] from Marble Canyon --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................590(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................285(-70) Swordsman..........................2060(-5…

• More from the tough guy, TombStone. What have you to say now? You keep claiming that DAOTJ is beneath you and that you've only had victories against us, when DAOTJ has done nothing but mop the floor with you and your Salt9 buddies, while you run your mouth. It looks like many other in the server know about you and your running of the mouth. Again, it's sad you had to go and run to seek protection because you couldn't back your mouth up. Battle for Bowie (22.08.2018 3:00:25) TIC-Peon[DAOTJ] from …

• Despite TombStoneDK messaging me saying he wasn't going to attack DAOTJ, as we're so weak *wink* he, predictably decided to. Anyways, Tumle went into V-Mode after one attack on him. Another former Salt9 member gave up tons of mats, too. Will provide some more CRs I imagine. Battle for PoseidonMarble (22.08.2018 1:17:41) Yorking[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham, TIC-Dycacian[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham, WarGigolo[DAOTJ] from MarbleMayham vs Poseidon[D-W] from PoseidonMarble ---------------------------------…

• With D-W starting attacks again, we send one attack towards Tumle... aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he goes into vacation mode. *sigh* without him, they're literally half...

• Private Chancee, weren't you also in Iota? What's your in game name? Looking like TombStone is going to start s**t again, while Tumle also sabotaging the forge on that island. Enough might be enough, but taking on the 2nd largest player on the server can't be a cake walk.

• Tumle has now informed me that he will never donate to this island, despite using the resources. Read Bottom Up: On the 19.08.2018 15:11 Tumle wrote: > You must call it what you want. > I'm moving this city as soon as I need it somewhere else. And I can ask you in any way beyond you to use the mines for a while? > > On the 19.08.2018 15:01 WarGigolo wrote: > > So you will openly leach on an island that you are fully utilizing the resources on? > > > > On the 19.08.2018 15:00 Tumle wrote: > > > N…

• So the number 1 2 player on the server spent ambro over a month ago to come to my wine island. Utilizes the resources to their fullest. Hasn't donated a stick. Just double checking that leaching still isn't tolerated in Ikariam, correct? Tumle_Wine.png Tumle_Wood.png

• Former Salt9 alliance

WarGigolo - - Dionysos Agora

We were holding his town on 55:74 for over a week, while he was on vacation (according to a disgruntled member). His MS is now 42k. He just took his town back hours ago, so I imagine at least 30k of that 42k is stationed there. Guess that means if anybody wants to pillage the #1 player in the server his other towns will be left a little more open! It'd be funny to see if this guy is a farm with his 1 million point account. Wonder if he hoards hundreds of thousands of resources. Would be hilariou…

• Former Salt9 alliance

Tumle, the #1 player on the server, just had his military score shoot up to 35k. One of the D-W players who has ceased attacks has told me about Tumle being on vacation. I can only assume he's ramping up a huge MS to continue fighting somebody else's war.

• Is Dionysos already dead?

They need to get rid of the pirate game, and I'd even dare say get rid of some of the naval add-ons that came in (i.e. rocket ships, balloon carriers, etc). They tried to make naval warfare the exact same as land warfare, and it just doesn't work as well because ships and troops are two different entities. One costs a lot more to maintain.