Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Quote from Ragnarok: “The only reason the alliance name isn't on the combat reports is because he left the alliance before I copied the reports. As you know, reports in your log will change if the person changes names or alliances. I don't know how to prove he was in your alliance still when I pillaged him without you admitting it, as I have no way to check the exact time he left. I will however count it as a win for us that you seem to be losing members over this war. ” If you are such a tough …

• DREAM DOW CS

CHUCK NORRIS - - Wars - Demeter

btw cronus,good job on getting yourself slaughtered,never though someone can be so dumb in my life. And btw,3 of the members I attacked by my own are my size,what do you have to tell about that?

• Part 1-he ran away Battle for Constantionople (09.02.2018 18:43:22) CHUCK NORRIS[DREAM] from Polis vs DeterJohn[C-S] from Cupcake, CassioBoston[C-S] from --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................73(-61) ............................................. - Spearman.............................18(-181) Swordsman............................672(-64) - Swordsman.......…

• DREAM DOW CS

Quote from Cronus: “Lol, you guys are too funny. Look at your CRs and you can see just how pathetic you really are. None of you fight fair, you team up against a lot smaller people then brag about being so amazing, you use bombardiers when no one in our alliance even has those yet, and instead of engaging in a fight on your island, you block people from coming in to even the odds even when it was essentially 2 (would have been 3 but you blockaded the 3rd from fully getting on the island because …

• Quote from Cronus: “Frozen, That's what happens when your alliance has time to prepare and declare war on another alliance 1 hour in advance. Oh and don't forget to mention the facts that that big battle you won was 4 vs 8 and you guys had prepared enough to activate your forges. Lets see how well you do in a few days after those forges are down! In the meantime, enjoy! In the words of your ally, HOKAGE: COME AT ME BRO! Oh, and P.S. Thanks OldMeanMan for the fight. Really it was his troops and m…

• Firstly,The killing of some C-S members,Yummy Yummy Battle for DaBurg (09.02.2018 2:21:54) STAN[DREAM] from Crystal, CHUCK NORRIS[DREAM] from Cincinnati 1, Crystal, Redwood vs Scripter[C-S] from DaBurg --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................0(-325) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-80) Hoplite.........…

• DREAM DOW CS

Not a good idea to mess with me or my alliance

• Just saying... :) >:)

CHUCK NORRIS - - Apollon Spam

Quote from Backspace: “Chucky couldn't hurt a fly” Man you hurt my feelings

• declare war with PSST

CHUCK NORRIS - - Diplomacy - Apollon

I am not active at all as I was in my prime and I was offline for 2 days and the best the VIETS could come with is that CR The enemy has FORGE WHILE I DON'T Sea battle near Come at me bro (18.06.2016 4:02:35) dongsang12[V N] from Pumapolis vs CHUCK NORRIS[Psst] from Come at me bro --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-55) - Ram-Ship..............................45(-19) Fire Ship.....................…

• I miss skull collector my Love from Sigma ah...old times

• Name the Spam Section!

CHUCK NORRIS - - Asklepios Spam

Asklelptus

• GOW

CHUCK NORRIS - - Asklepios Spam

GOW IS BACK AGAIN OH NO! GOWDOWW this server is doomed lol

• Alliances.

Quote from Grim Reaper DaWar: “Were you allies with Chuck Norris? Quote from SoftPanda: “Quote from Colby210E: “You asked, and I know you from awhile back. I was leader of FREE but I do not have time to run an ally, so we merged with FVN. ” Good to know Colby. I like to keep all my doors open, even the unlikely entrances.” ” Wow I am so famous BTW grim,your signature reminds me of black shadow,the only difference is that his was cooler

• Just saying... :) >:)

Quote from The Abomination: “I see chuck has a new fan how's this game bro?” All is cool abo,nice to see you are still checking here sometimes bro

• Quote from Dorkman: “Quote from CHUCK NORRIS: “Good luck mates :D” Thanks Chuck! With even barbarians fighting alongside VN's, we definitely need lady luck on our side. :lolbash:” That's cheating

• Good luck mates

• Best Islands on Server

Quote from SoftPanda: “Thanks Weezy. Playing here? It's been awfully quiet thus far. Where's Chuck Norris when you need him? I need to continue working on my islands then! I want to have some of the best of the server.” I am here

• Sea battle near VN-Earth (27.02.2016 10:46:01) Lord BlackThorn[Psst] from VN-Earth, BARA[Eris] from musbor1, VN-Earth, CHUCK NORRIS[Eris] from World War Z, VN-Earth, ULTRAS[Eris] from VN-Earth, VNN[Eris] from musbor1, Reach, SPQR[NEXUS] from Azreal, Gods Angel[Psst] from dntspymeattckme vs annguyen[V N] from VN3, Atl_takashi[V N] from K1_BP, TheFallen[V N] from Paradise, Seawish[V N] from VN-Earth, Why Not, K5_KoW[V N] from Why Not, ShuU[V N] from VN3, Why Not, VN-Earth, TheDark[V N] from VN-Ear…

• Quote from Dorkman: “You are so poor man I think that is good at least i dont have to worry about my resources. hahahaaha :phatgrin:” Yeah..You have been robbed in the past already,I feel ya bro You can quote btw.

• Quote from Atl_Takashi: “if you did not run away like the previous battle” when did I run?