Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Haha, poor Kaleg. Killed by his own partner. That's weird, why didn't Bam go after Baka the next day following the night he investigated him? instead he voted me. Also, why investigate himself? Gotta say the first three days where really difficult to deal with, especially for a townie with no power. My only useful tool was the lynch and we failed to use that over and over again, which made finding the scum a very daunting task. I am glad my initial hunch about Baka was right, too bad I failed to…

• I was actually waiting for Baka to outright deny Bam's claim and maybe even call him a liar, that would've certainly made things more interesting, but since he didn't, going to have to just vote Baka here. Vote Baka.

• So I'm just gonna come out and ask, did you get guilty read on Baka because you are a cop?

• That was the case. If I do end up getting three votes then that's fine by me, I feel like I got it right this time and I'm sticking by it.

• You're right Jasper, The story is probably just flavor (at least I hope so, it would suck if Sharpe really did insert clues about who the snitch is in there) but I just can't help but over analyze it... The thing is I do believe Jasper's claim, esp after he answered my question. And now I feel much more confident about who the snitch is. @Bamcbix: you see, while I was reading up until the very last post before mine. I was about to unvote Jasper to vote Baka, but his last post follows my line of …

• @Jasper, to answer your question: I'm not sure if the story can actually be considered as clue, but if you read the quotes I took from Sharpe you'll see what I mean. You see, Turkeh had voted you before she died and the quote says "if you find me snitchen, you'll die in the kitchen." Then the second quote about FA "cross me once and it'll risk your life, cross me twice and you'll feel my knife" you had a little thing vs FA on day one then again on day three. That's how I interpreted the connecti…

• At least my read wasn't wrong about FA, but I'm starting to reconsider my other reads. For starters, Baka. You were my primary suspect on day three, mainly cause of your lack of input on day one and two. I felt like you were posting just about enough to get you through without actually trying to scumhunt and the fact that I was your only suspect on day three (the only person I knew for sure to be town) didn't help your case either. But due to lack of reads, I'm gonna have to trust FA's final rea…

• Quote from Frozen Angel: “Now something you guys don't like (claiming) but I have to say this sooner or later : I have a way of explaining n1 no kill but that won't explain kaleg's death so I'm not sure it's exactly what happened. I wouldn't let my scums kill each other at night ever so i want to beleive that's not the case and that there is a reason based on town player role that kaleg died. I will not claim anymore like it or not. ” This makes no sense here and has done nothing but confuse me.…

• I'll try to explain to you guys my line of thoughts after i did a fast reread. I don't really see Jasper being scum here, since day one he's been advocating for a lynch and I find nothing wrong with that. Sure his methods might be somewhat unorthodox (like the "let's just lynch FA" part), I could be wrong about him but he's struck me as a sincere yet lazy townie from the beginning. One thing I have to say to you, while I was on board with you on the idea of needing a lynch so badly. Today I have…

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

Monster - - The Mafia Game

I genuinely laughed out loud at this. What is it supposed to be?

• A stance would be what you just said in your post "I'm not convinced by your case, I refuse to vote Turkeh." THAT would be a stance. That would be someone who is effectively helping find the snitch. you never said any of that yesterday, you say it now after i asked, which is exactly what you've been doing this entire game.

• Yet again you continue to twist my own words against me, the post where I FOS you and Bam is because you guys didnt bother to vote at all, not because you didn't vote Turkeh. Also, your logic here is flawed. "if either of us was Mafia- would have more than likely be glad to do." No, abstaining from hammering Turkeh doesn't prove anything at all (complete wifom). Refusing to take a stance, however, that is scummy. You see, everyone else but you either voted Turkeh (myself, FA and Japer) or defend…

• I can't force you to play a game you signed up to play and even when I try to call you out on it, you're offended and want to vote me out. Right now I have two votes on me and for what? asking people to be more active? Oh yeah that's super scummy! It's just ridiculous to say the least... and the sad part is, it won't be too long before Jasper or FA jumps on the BW you started just for the heck of a lynch or cause they don't want to bother and look elsewhere. Am I wrong to be bothered by this? yo…

• It seems I pissed off a lot of people with my post, but I don't regret. I came here expecting to play a mafia game and I'm very disappointed with the outcome. Anyway, I voted Turkeh because I suspected her. Something both of you (Bam and Baka) have failed to do. I asked you to vote? Yes! I did. I never said to vote only Turkeh, all I wanted was an active fun game. Doesn't matter anyway, I'm not enjoying this game (thus my earlier rant.) go ahead and lynch me, the way you guys been playing, I dou…

• Ok, so maybe I was wrong. But I only take half the blame, you guys have given so little to work with here. I can count 2 of you who haven't even voted yet since day one's spam phase. I just don't how a game would work if everyone was to busy or too afraid to build a case and vote. At this point I am right back where I started yesterday and there's no point in reading back cause the Turkeh didn't even post on day phase two. Except for that one post she made, which got deleted (thanks a lot Sharpe…

• To FA: I went through this on day 1 I believe after you had 2 votes on you. Day phase 1 was coming to an end and you still hadn't checked in yet, I thought we could learn something from your lynch no matter what the flip was. But it was still too much of a risk to take since we are only 7 players with possibly 2 scums, If you flipped town (chances that you do are higher since there are more townies than scum) and another townie died at night, that would put us at Lylo at day phase 2.

• I didn't "decide" she was scum, I suspect she is scum, nice paraphrasing you got there. Anyway, if there's something you don't like about my vote, you can go ahead and voice it out. I'm pretty sure no one would be against it.

• Also, to address the the game setup speculations. To me I understood the "undercover cop" not as a cop role per say, but as a mafia role in general, so he might be a mafia goon or any other role for all we know. What leads me to believe this is that Sharpe goes on saying that "there were more than one person leaking information to the feds". So I'm guessing he meant there was another snitch or undercover cop among us.

• Last night I was reading through Kaleg's interactions with everyone during day one, here are some of my thoughts (was supposed to post this yesterday, but I fell asleep): - (I messed up my list forget this one) - Kaleg's first interaction was with Jasper, he didn't approve of jasper's vote on me over spam (which is understandable). he was then the first (and last) to jump on the FA bandwagon over her inactivity. Then proceeds to defend Jasper in his argument with FA. This leads me to believe tha…