Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 690.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• War Server

Crosswind - - General

Yes, they did. I just hope GF will market that server well to get a bunch of new players in there along with some veterans to teach them the basics of the game. I however, do not believe in a permanent war server, because wars are expensive and if you want the advantage over another, you will have to build a strong economy. Waging war and constantly battling will not get you there, at least not in ikariam, where you do not lose your population when raided by a foreign party. Since you only lose …

• How active is this game nowadays?

Crosswind - - General

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “General conclusion is; set your expectations carefully, game is not what it used to be. ” I support this statement. Give it a go if you have free time to spend, as in just start and see how the new atmosphere of the game suits you. If you find it enjoyable and rewarding, great. If you find it alienating or feel disinterest, also great, because you tried to see if the game fits you at your stage in life.

• Cultural Treaties Thread V2

Crosswind - - Diplomacy - Ny

Amount: 14 CT's Name: Crosswind

• Hmm

Crosswind - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

I agree. Replying to you on March 8th =D

• Is Dionysos already dead?

Crosswind - - Dionysos Agora

Yup, I decided early on when piracy hit that I am not going to participate in that (mainly because I hated seeing my military advisor red, when it was about piracy). Sadly, highscore cap skyrocketed. Then multies along with server merges (merge had positives too). Ahhmm. Would love to play a server, where piracy isn't included. By the way, non-American here =)

• Is Dionysos already dead?

Crosswind - - Dionysos Agora

Really, already?

• DREAM DOW CS

Crosswind - - Wars - Demeter

Demeter sure looks a lot of fun. Have a great war!

• new account

Crosswind - - Diplomacy - Apollon

The amount of relevant information about the topic in this thread is similar to Trump giving his speeches. =)

• Brexit

Crosswind - - Discussion Board

Quote from Xarius: “Also please stop insulting those that haven't got further education qualifications as not all our lucky enough to have the means! As i said through no choice of my own I have had to live on my own and support myself from 16 and had no option but to work rather than go to college and then uni etc...” I have nothing but respect towards you for being able to support yourself from the age of 16, but when it comes to education, you could have gotten higher education in other EU co…

• Brexit

Quote from Xarius: “Leaving europe only makes sense there is no downside and our economy will be just as strong as before there is nothing to suggest otherwise other than pessimists like your self talking about uncertainty and the unknown.” Xarius, you are naive. Who do you think you are taking your country back from anyway? Last I checked GB was independent, infact many countries celebrate their independence from GB, to quote John Oliver. Now to an economic side. How much money and time do you …

• Brexit

Yes, you have a 2 year period which is a very short time in politics. Half of UK's export goes to Europe, so Europe's regulations would still somewhat, if not entirely, apply. Plus new trade deals would not come anywhere as good as they were, not with Europe atleast, because EU would want to discourage this sort of behaviour. And London (was against leaving), one of the biggest financial centres for international business, will now get a few extra layers of "trouble", if we consider travel. And …

• Brexit

I think leaving was "literally" (had to make this sentence British enough) dumb. Cleaning up this mess is by no means going to be easy for UK and the rest of the world (you'd be a fool to think UK is independent now). Most likely UK will be in an economic crisis for a while, can't estimate the duration. Cost of living will go up, meaning unemployment rising, less babies will see UK etc. And no, I don't see EU disbanding. Trade treaties and customs will now become a tremendous issue, and let's be…

• Rate the signature.

Crosswind - - Fan Art

steelfan - thanks =) honda - 19/20 on creativity and style (if to judge the sigs visuals, text could be better) but overall rating would be 0/20 (because of the message it carries). Too political, very offensive towards certain people. And well, I am not a fan of Russia, its leaders in present day nor from the Soviet Union days. Mainly because my country's history, so my opinion is biased, and maybe not so objective.

• I like creative people and you did a very good job with that. Thank you for the laughs! =)

• Island Wars

Crosswind - - Spam Archive - Ny

I can't see that working as a player organized event, but I think if you get Gameforge on board, then you might have a shot. Say GF makes a random empty island full of NPC towns with different sizes (17 towns) (so there would be more variety with battlefield sizes). Now there will be two sides, who will get a NPC town on an island next to it (different island for both teams; example a vertical line, top island one team, middle the battlefield island, and bottom island for another team) On those …

• Name the Spam Section!

Crosswind - - Asklepios Spam

You Asked For It

• Quote from General_W: “Good Morning or Evening: How would you like to join an alliance that is like a family. An alliance that cares about its members and their input. With so many alliances on this server you finally NOW have the opportunity to better yourself in the game as well as meet some amazing people and join a great ONE!!! United ONES Alliance is a large Family that takes care of its members and is always looking for more .If you need help growing... ONE IS the alliance for you. Our mem…

• Worst Alliance in Ny

"What Ny thinks" is good... or "What Ny sees", because thinking can be delusional. =)

• The WyCo Black Market

Quote from Dutch Lion: “Sad to see that only a few of all the players are active on the boards.” Yup =(

• Condition of the game

Crosswind - - General

Well a few days ago I tried logging in from 4 different places (location, router, internet providers, computers etc) and still couldn't access the game, not even the homepage (so autologin can't be at fault here). So seems to me servers are lacking, not player's personal computer equipment and data overload. But you are correct that the problem manages to fix itself, which is good.