Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 119.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I want a reliable horse, it should be capable of taking me to the school everyday. Min temperature of -15, max 35 (Celsius) No more than 100000 miles on it

• Are you happy Spidey ? They closed the threat because of you

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

also, is good to know that you read the description of my alliance. I thought that nobody read it Thanks June for your attention

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

How the f$$$ did you know that I was that guy!!! I used a different name!!! Are you the FBI? “Obnoxious” I like the words you use June Also, don’t worry. My plans to submit your alliance to my will is working. In a few months I will smash you like an ant

• Wut? You are hurting my feelings Why ??? Why???? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!

• You didn’t break me. Bain tried to broke my back in two one time. He didn’t succeed. You know people like you disgust me, pineapple on a pizza ? What a disgrace!! You can’t even tell heaven from hell, or blue skies from pain, and you try to break me?? Pfff Keep trying NOOB

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

Oh, I am sorry!! Did I break your concentration? You don’t know nothing Spidey Taak I will let you be, just like mother marry says. You don’t catch any references

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

Okay, Spidey Taak.{censored}. First, take a big step back... and literally {censored}! Now, I don't know what kind of pan-Pacific {censored} power play you're trying to pull here, but ikariam is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again. Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an ungodly {censored} firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the {censored} United Nations and get a {censored} binding resolution to keep me from {censored} destro…

• whoops

Pepe el Pollo - - Colliseum - Ares

Quote from CoUstes: “Fine by me. Keep writing tomes. I don't even read 10% of what you write, so how useful are all those words? ” I agree man, this guy write more than what he actually do. Nobody read what he say. Just tell him that he is a noob and he will shut up

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

also, you have been locked for 6 months and go to “submission mode”?? Dude!!!! You must like to feel like a {censored} don’t you ? You pun&! {censored} Enjoy being locked by your big “hulk”. I can tell you like that

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

Wut? You make all those conclusions about me just by reading one line of a comment that was supposed to be a joke! I didn’t quit you noob, if people hate you is because you suck! You make all these comments just to say “I am more badass” you are such a noob!! Also, nobody cares about you and your “farms”. Shut the {censored} up and go talk with Jesus or something

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Quote from Spidey Taak: “The person that you ask for the link won’t tell you no because they will gain a free farm once you hit around 50,000 TS. ” That's why you have to be selective in who you ask. I know of plenty of players who would be willing to help someone starting out or starting over. Granted, I also know of people who would do as you're suggesting. ” this show how weak you are. Also, I played in alpha and you and your friends didn’t show any kind of “will” …

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

1. Can we get this back on topic? This isn't in a spam section, so we do have to keep things on topic here. If you would like to carry on this conversation, please take it to the spam section.Thanks

• SERVER MERGE

Pepe el Pollo - - Asklepios Spam

Where you play so I can loot you ?

• SERVER MERGE

That video has captions in English for those of you that want to learn something about the Bible and Jesus before Christmas

• SERVER MERGE

The “fixed server” already exists, it’s called war server, and resets every 6 months. I believe that all the new servers should be deleted or discontinued. Just give players the option to play at alpha, Beta, Ny, or the war server. Thus, there won’t be ghost servers. youtu.be/Ge40-Z6Lahw That is Yisus the robot of the future, I hope that you understand Spanish because is very funny and incorrect at the same time

• Eirene: Alliances

Pepe el Pollo - - Eirene Agora

Set you should shut up and put some workers on the mines so the whole server can loot you

• SERVER MERGE

There is no need to insult each other, as you say, is almost Christmas!!!! Is time to pray learn about Yisus the robot of the future and sing together There is no need to talk about a merge, it’s not going to happen. Just join new server, play until everyone is gone again (3 months) and then join the newer one.

Pepe el Pollo - - Game

Quote from bigmitch1997: “Hello all. I recently jumped on the new server after about a year off of Ika. Initially the island was full, but now every player but myself and one other is inactive.... This is way too unfair as it leaves the burden of upgrading the forest and sulfur pits to two people. Is there any way the game can relocate us (two players) to an active island to help? ” you can ask to someone in the middle of the map (50;50) to send you a link to join the server as his “friend”. By …

• I am Pepe el Pollo, you might know me as chicken joe