Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Barbarians at the Gates!

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Battle for Pωlis (08.02.2019 19:05:17) Barbarians from Barbarian Village vs writch[Lost] from Pωlis --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-35) ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-155) ............................................. - Ram...................................12(-40) .......................…

writch - - Alpha Lounge

I was surprised to find that 'Hades Holy Grove' was sending marble to my capital for this.

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Battle for Barbarian Village (08.02.2019 21:40:57) writch[Lost] from Pωlis vs Barbarians from Barbarian Village --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Barbarians...........................0(-2000) ............................................. - Barbarian War Walker..................0(-600) ............................................. - Barbarian Knifeman...................0(-2540) ...........…

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Round 67, my troops wipe out the rest of the Axe Throwers: Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 18:35:01) Round 67 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian Axe Thrower..................0(-93) - ............................................. ............................................. - Hoplite...............................813(-0) ............................................. - Swordsman......................…

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Round 66--the slingers show up and put me over the garrison limit: Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 18:20:01) Round 66 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian Axe Thrower................93(-350) - ............................................. ............................................. - Hoplite...............................813(-0) ............................................. - Swordsman..............…

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Round 64 (all that's left is their ranged guys and I decide to build some slingers, since they build fast, just to see what happens): Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 17:50:01) Round 64 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian Axe Thrower.................450(-7) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0) ....…

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Round three (balloons wipe out the last of their third line): Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 2:35:02) Round 3 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian-Axe Swinger...............1366(-78) - ............................................. Barbarian Axe Thrower................754(-26) - ............................................. Barbarian Catapult......................0(-4) - ..............................…

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Round one: Battle for Pωlis (19.01.2019 2:05:02) Round 1 / 67 Barbarians vs writch[Lost] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barbarian-Axe Swinger...............1522(-78) - ............................................. Barbarian Axe Thrower.................780(-0) - ............................................. Barbarian Catapult....................34(-30) - ............................................. Barbarian Knifeman.................…

writch - - Alpha Lounge

Mocona asked to see this. I pissed off the barbarians, who were at level 47 here, and they attacked. I'll post some representative samples of the blow-by-blow, but not all 67 rounds, as that would be boring. A note: I built some slingers in round 64 to see what they would do to increase the attrition of the ranged fighters, who were only dying at one per square, and it put me over the garrison limit, which was what finished this in short shrift. In the future, I'll try to keep my troops just und…

• Cinetheatre Missing ?

writch - - Bugs

Heh, I thought it was because of the bug in ‘favor points’ being too hard to resolve. If you play on an iPad, there’s no theatre, so I was walking over to the pc once a day to watch the same lame ad for Ogame. If I got over 900 points, I’d often start the steam saw right then, and go back to the iPad. That’s when I noticed the impossible: there’s no way to get ‘negative’ favor points, but that’s what shows if you watch the movies, zero out your points, and return to the pad. I’ve seen upwards (d…

• I post this here because I'm pretty much assured that -BP- won't read it. They don't read the boards, AFAICT. I've put the last of my fleet/troops up in the Black Market at firesale pricing to get rid of them. You won't see prices like this again, most likely. If they still don't sell I'll burn them. They cost cash to keep, and I've got no reason to keep them. Get 'em while they're hot.

• Yeah, you can say it 'started' in 2008, but it was in Beta for two years prior to that, and I distinctly remember going 'live', so I know I was playing when it was still beta. It was after I moved to California in 2006, so I wasn't in the very early beta. I don't know about merging or whatever, but I remembered I was in 'theta' (which my notes confirmed) and that world is no longer offered in either en or us. That's likely the way I ended up in us instead of en. There was only the 'en' server at…

• I’ve been playing since it was in Beta. I want to say it was in 2006-7 that I started. I went to sleep a while back when I moved, and woke up here. I’m pretty sure I was in ‘en’ before, instead of ‘us’. I was last in the STN alliance there. I don’t see anyone I knew from then. My cities were all in the same places, but my neighbors were gone when I came back.

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

writch - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Need CATs... IGN: same

• I can assure you that before I quit -BP- they were all well aware of the hostilities (presuming they read alliance circular posts). They also had instructions to keep their stockpiles below their safe levels. So, if you are able to pillage them, it's not because they don't know they are at war, or what their responsibilities are in a war. Now, KB, he's obviously a very special case. I can't say anything but that I'm glad I'm out. I'd worry about repercussions, but they apparently don't read this…

• Black Market Suggestions?

writch - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I'm looking to unload some excess military in the Black Market. Since there are so many options, I have questions: 1) what's the best currency to price in? I see a lot of gold, and some stone and wood. I'm not noticing anything actually moving, however. 2) what are good prices that aren't firesale prices? As I mentioned, I see stuff for sale, but it's still for sale, and it has been for a while, unlike other things for sale.

• I am so pleased I dropped the -BP- tag. I was having great fun with being at war when I thought I was on the 'good guys' side, but a little 'reality therapy' showed me the light. I'm also pleased that through being in the war, I made a new friend who I find has the integrity that I enjoy in a friend (perhaps two, one never knows). Die gedanken sind frei (My thoughts are free)