Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 305.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• GoCry declares war on Honor

SoulCatcher - - Achive - Ny

Quote from David Munter: “It is not in the winning strategy of the game to waste resources in a war.” Hmmm....While you are hiding among the palm trees, you may want to take notice of all the resources going out the door of honor towns. Since GoCry is not really burning much , if any, of their military, it's safe to say you missed the mark by a mile in declaring that war waste resources

• GoCry declares war on Honor

SoulCatcher - - Achive - Ny

Wrong on so many levels Quote from David Munter: “Ikariam is not a war game. if it were, the the battles would be reflected in the Total Score. By going to V-Mode I lose nothing.” Yes, war is a major part of the game, and a major aspect of the game for a lot of players. Yes you do lose something by running to V mode as the so called leader of your alliance. YOUR DIGNITY, and any respect players may have had for you before this. If you wanted to just be a builder then why associate your alliance …

• Good Luck to both alliances Happy Hunting

• Hahahhaa Congrats LM, that makes two and lets see oh yeah...Kaleg...hmmmm.......... still at zero Seems like the word of the true win has gone amiss

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “And by the way, while the gold war idea is stupid as hell, the only term stated in original declaration was that the losing side is the one who emails the other... which is also stupid as hell. ” I agree there really was only the one term offered and I felt it was not really worth bothering to address it, since it is ludicrous. Quote from Darkstorm: “I posted one to keep this message here. This is NOT a CR war. We have tons of winnings ones but this is a gold war. You can wa…

• Quote from Darkstorm: “This war will be different as the winner will be the one that does NOT send a email to the other person. The two persons are myself (Darkstorm) and The Hulk. To be realistic the war will end June 1st. If neither gets an email. This makes the game fun not having to come here every hour to post CRs. Want to know how the war is going? Watch GoCrys gold go down.” I think the point of being realistic has sailed Of course an alliance that is almost a third of your size (140 mill…

• The WyCo Black Market

SoulCatcher - - Spam Archive - Ny

Wait what...so nothing in stock??????? We're going to have to wait?? J/k Hello Kaleg, I am sure you'll have plenty of customers

• Cultural Treaties Thread

SoulCatcher - - Diplomacy - Ny

22 ct's open

• Hahahaha Kalegs illusion is hoping to add his name to this list previous people who were last to post in the former threads By Little Monster (Oct 24th 2015, 11:02pm) By JuneBarcarolle (May 22nd 2015, 4:17am)

• Quote from zyxer: “EDIT: Btw... I wonder if Preditor, Ratna, Turkeh, Mea and any other girl here are going to conttinue partiipating now that they know what the price is =P” This is if you only BELIEVE what Kaleg writes here By him doing so he only hopes to eliminate some players who may think that is the prize, and will not have interest in it. I believe this stems from Kaleg losing out to our first winner JUNE

• Dear VNS.........

SoulCatcher - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Quote from Aeolus: “Ah, poor weener. You come to hijack the thread of someone else to make yourself look big.” Hahaha...seems to me you are doing the same thing here 1. No one cares on who's ignore list you are on 2.You seem to be very adept at giving misinformation throughout your post 3. If you think the CR thread is in favor of VNS, then you should get off that pipe, your doing too much

• It's nice to see the v moders pop out after Moldy's posted time for end of conflict and just repeat their past performances Hope they enjoy burning gold Battle for VNS Bone Yard (26.03.2016 16:40:16) Bach Ho[VNS] from Lưu 1 vs SoulCatcher[HoR] from VNS Bone Yard --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) ............................................. - S…

• Dear VNS.........

SoulCatcher - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Hahahaha Nice to see all those VNS players coming out of V mode now and hitting the same towns they have been hitting over and oveR and ovER and oVER and OVER again without getting any results except for the one wood I have been leaving them. Its especially nice to see it after the timeline Moldy posted to end the conflict KEEP BURNING THAT GOLD IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES

• HoR vs VNS CR Thread

SoulCatcher - - Combat Reports - Alpha

HoR win Battle for Polis (25.03.2016 2:35:18) Mizukage[HoR] from IronTeddyBear, SoulCatcher[HoR] from sulfur2, Great Sword, sulfur1, Sulfur4, mob9091[HoR] from IronTeddyBear, EmDragon[HoR] from Polis, IronTeddyBear, sulfur2, sulfur3, Rock1, sulfur1, COSMOS 2P vs Tee[VNS] from Polis, Sulfur5 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................756(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................860(-0) ....................…

• HoR not fighting?? ....Hahaha vipprolaanhbn93 made a great effort to turn Marble Manor around but it was not happening Sea battle near sulfur2 (23.03.2016 6:38:24) vipprolaanhbn93[VNS] from Changed State, Polis vs EmDragon[HoR] from COSMOS 2P, SoulCatcher[HoR] from Great Sword, Sulfur5, sulfur3, Daddy[HoR] from Jump Around, deadidave[HoR] from sulfur2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-111) - Ram-…

• Quote from Kaleg Nar: “And The True One said to the I'llwinealites, "See how The Heathen and The False One squabble? It is because they are not filled with The Win and are tortured by their failed lives."” Hahaha you mean over popcorn, but wait a minute, in this imaginary scenario you have, you must remember, LM IS A LEGITIMATE WINNER and actual inheritor from JUNE All you can do is gawk and gaze at the magnificence of their prize from afar