Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• hello everyone eakaos here

Set - - Player Introduction

Quote from Zfellwar: “Coming back after ban? ” Doubt it, we shall see.

• DWOOD vs. BONE Combat Reports

Set - - Wars - Eirene

(Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Update 7.10.0

Set - - General

an update in the US change log would've been nice.. good to see you have a new server already to be up and running and you can't even announce a new building space before we destroy a long time investment like lvl 28 academies a week before the change happens. Nice GF US nice. Remember GF in other countries had the decency to announce a 7.10 update.

• SERVER MERGE

Set - - Apollon Spam

I support! As an active player on Apollon, beta, NY and eiriene.

• Eirene: Alliances

Set - - Eirene Agora

Quote from Gordos: “Quote from Dr Weezy: “Ummmm when did we ever complain. Haha. We love it. We like attacking you guys cause your farms with pitchforks. You cannot use research or growing as a platform cause we are the same. It’s just your bigger players are farms (pasion) and my bigger players fight. We are the about the same in science and size so this is as equal a fight as you can get. It’s just we have actual skill and you guys just have well nothing lol ” Sure.... yeah... ” Haha Gordos ke…

• Currently Transporting goods between islands 10+ hrs apart with miracle is a long time. Some are over a day. Something needs to be done with the time frame and trade ships. Idk why but this message literally typed its self and I think it can be an issue that can be fixed with some researches that let you buy more ships that are future researches, or for each future research in seafaring add 10 then 20 then 40 then 80 or whatever you want to do. I've been playing 10 years and I will buy even more…

• First!

Set - - Eirene Spam

5 th

• hello everyone eakaos here

Set - - Player Introduction

You have to have them all connected by IP rules. You can have up to 8 all connect via IP linking. It's linking all your accounts so you can't send res or troops to the accounts or get piracy from them. They all have to be linked. I believe you can have 1 account for each number of servers there are, that must be a rule from merge days.