Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 208.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cultural treaties

Morphias - - General

Quote from changedstate: “When I select my museum all I get is upgrade or demolish. ” There should be a big pop-up window (separately from the Upgrade/Demolish window) that has 3 tab Museum, Treaty Partners, and Distribute cultural goods! The Museum tab will show you how many CT's are filled vs how many CT's you can have. The Treaty Partners tab shows you the names of all the players you have CT's with. The Distribute cultural goods tab allows you to allocate how many CT's to be applied to each …

• Cultural Treaties Thread V2

Morphias - - Diplomacy - Ny

27 CT's Available IGN: Morphias

• Cultural treaties

Morphias - - General

Going inactive should not remove the CT's. They get removed when you ghost out from the Inactive state. Sounds like you have all of your CT's intact but game is glitching in showing you that you have them all still there. P.S. if you have pending CT's (treaties that you have sent to other players but they have not yet accepted them) and they add up to your total amount of CT's available, then you will not be able to accept new CT's while they are pending -- if this is the case then cancel 1 of t…

• Once a player is ghosted, any player can take that spot! When the original player returns to that world and logs into their account, their towns will return to the same location as when they where ghosted, with a few minor exceptions: 1. If their previous town spots were taken, they will be planted on other town spots on the same island 2. If the original island is full then they will planted on the nearest island with the same resource type. Free spots are searched in a circular, clockwise, man…

• As of patch 0.4.4, players who go inactive are no longer deleted. Rather, all new inactive accounts will be placed into a "ghost" mode, where they will seemingly disappear from the servers. This applies to Ambrosia accounts as well as non Ambrosia accounts. Any account that was and still is inactive before the patch went live on August 18, 2011; will not be affected by ghosting rules. The inactivity phases are now: - Phase 0 (Hour 0 to Hour 24, sorting the fun registrations out, no long time ina…

• Inactive Players, Lonely Island

Morphias - - Game

Multi account is what it sounds like! Multi = Multiple Account = Accounts Make more than 1 account on the same server (be sure to mark them as IP sharing in game) so that you do not get banned.

24 CT's still available IGN: Morphias

24 CT's Available IGN: Morphias

24 CT's Available IGN: Morphias

• What happened

Quote from Dr Weezy: “Ikariam is dead ” Ikariam can not be, as you called it, dead. For, if it was then there would be no servers active, as it would cost too much money to keep them going with no click ads money going to Gameforge nor anyone purchasing Ambrosia for real life money, etc. ... Since, there are servers that are still running, that means there must be some money flow from the various communities that is enough to warrant keeping them going for the few, but not dead, players that do …

• When I clicked on the link for the "Merging of all Countries with the same language", I was taken to the US main login screen , not to the servey screen.

CT's Needed 24 IGN Morphias

CT's Needed 18 IGN Morphias

• War Server

Morphias - - General

I went to the actually communties the day after the announcement - but now Finland, I have not found the other just yet as I am updating my wiki as I go along, does not have the warserver 03 link anymore. I have corrected my post above to show that you were correct in that not all will be getting it now.

• War Server

Morphias - - General

Quote from Mea1: “Not all communities are getting a war-server. And not each language group got one in the past either. It is true that it has special attributes, which you can read more about in Turkeh's post, or in the description in the server it self. It does have an "expiration date" but that is because the war-server was designed to be a short-term server, however it has been decided to make it last a whole lot longer. ” So far, very few communities do not have the 'Warserver 03' listed as…

• War Server

Morphias - - General

This server is in theory, a special server, a new server with the war server attributes as well as the others listed, that is why it is a permanent server, not to mention that ALL communities are getting this server versus only having 1 war server for each language group as in the past.

CT's Needed 15 2 down 15 to go

CT's Needed 17

• DELETE - Posted in Wrong place

Please DELETE - posted in wrong place

• Fragen zum Server

Morphias - - Game

He is asking when will Ares (War Server) launch