Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [STORM]

knuckles - - Embassy - Boreas

Under new leadership: Kaio-Sama

• -Z- Declares War on STORM

knuckles - - Wars - Boreas

Another win for Z. Whoever thought they wouldn't win, was lying through their teeth GG We officially declare this war to be over (on STORM's side) and I have requested my members to provide a 24 hour cease fire before reverting to the old rules outside of war: individual attacks allowed versus group attacks. This is what you can expect of us. We await what we can expect from you. Knuckles

Lol. First week = FAIL Second week = Should be a little better By the way, I can't find the score...anyone know it?

Apologies for the late reply. Don't know what Yes is doing, he may be v-moding himself. But we're still on for war.

P.S, we need to remember to drop our CTs with each other by Wednesday.

Thank you Fenrir for organizing this. I look forward to a good tussle this holiday season.

• SERVER WAR !!! by Participation

I'm not saying I've destroyed the server yet. Just saying that I would like to - especially if its dead, i'd at least like to go out in a bang!

• Server War by Participation

knuckles - - Wars - Dionysos

Lol. Too soon then? My bad..

• Eirene Military Showdown #1

knuckles - - Eirene Spam

True Buddy, my idea on the concept may have turned into a planned server war without rules except that its a server war, ie: chaos! If it starts, it could be interesting..

Quote from ZombieGuy: “I'll probably hop in, but not right now. I've got some stuff to finish first. In order to increase participation, I think you should pitch the idea in-game to alliance diplomats. This will get this war more awareness. ” Quote from Fenrir: “I know I received this in game so I'm assuming knuckles has messaged other diplos. Interesting idea, something to think about. Could be fun with more people participating, but deep down I like alliance v alliance ” Yes, I hit up all the …

Thanks for your consideration 7Marre, already working on it in the boreas server and people are interested there. Whether it works in other servers is up to those in the server to use the template and get it to work themselves.

Hello Dionysos, I'm not from around here, and I'm not up to date on the current wars, but I do know you have about 3x the amount of players than I have on my server. So I want to test an idea with the server while I test it in my own server. It runs on its own, though I won't be able to facilitate a reward structure so if you guys want rewards, someone needs to take point. The idea: board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com…VER-WAR-by-Participation/ If you guys are interested, I can duplicate my set up or …

• Eirene Military Showdown #1

knuckles - - Eirene Spam

Interesting concept. Would like to learn from its success as we are trying something similar in Boreas: SERVER WAR !!! by Participation Best to share ideas to create a standard for open military tournaments.

What kind of prizes would be appropriate? Add a number next to it if it needs one.

• SWP CRs for All Weeks

All CRs for Week: Nov 26 - Dec 2.99 (because the war ends on Sunday 24:00:00 game time) Will edit and add all CRs (and group CRs that I participate in) while adding up the total and reporting my totals on the spreadsheet. Current Totals (these will be recorded on the spreadsheet): Damage: 0 Pillage: 0 Attacks: 0 ALL CRS for this Week Posted Below: ..

Spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…6_JtzIOk/edit?usp=sharing Each week we create a new spreadsheet for the week scores. Everyone who wants to participate, adds their name to the Participant's section. We will also have a thread for posting CRs: SWP CRs for All Weeks We can start as soon as next week.

• SWP CRs for All Weeks

CR Reporting for: SERVER WAR !!! by Participation Because we will have a lot of battle reports, please do the following (and use the other thread for **** talking other participants): 1. Each week create a new post for yourself and throughout the week, edit the post to add all your CR. 2. If you attack in a group, each player adds a copy of the CR to their post (ie: there will be duplicates of the same CR, but ranking is based on the individual not the team) 3. Once the week ends, and you partic…

I was thinking we have a running highscore list focusing on most damage, resources pillaged and number of attacks per week and total weeks. We could create some sort of reward too. But I was thinking bragging rights would be enough. But if you want rewards, we can do a bit of a collection: everyone pitches in resources or gold and the player on top each week gets the amount. Due to pushing rules: it would be something like buying cheap resources and then having those resources pillaged by the wi…

The not using allied towns will only be for allied players that are not participating in the war. You can use any city of any player allied or otherwise who is participating in the war. Ie: BloodRain isn't participating but Fenrir is. You can't use BloodRain's towns, but you can use Fenrir's. SO the more players you get involved in the war, the more outposts you potential get to use and the more targets you get to hit. While at the same time, those not participating can build up their armies to …

• International challenge

knuckles - - General

Well check out a thread I'm doing for my server, that you might be able to do for yours: SERVER WAR !!! by Participation