Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• The State of TRADE

DarkxBadmans - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

Greetings, Following the brilliant achievement of TRADE now being the #1 trading alliance on the server, I will also give a 25% discount on bulk order Crystal of more than 1 million units. If you are in the 50:50 - 90:90 coords and need Crystal, Send trade treaties to BadManS! (Hidden Content)

• Greetings, We at NY Trade Corporation have always, and will always, aim to keep market prices for resources at reasonable prices and competitive levels. Whether you are a big account or a small account, veteran or beginner, you can always trust us to provide the best service when trading. There are those who wish that this was not the case; they wish to monopolize certain markets for their own gain and greatly increase their profits & they will try to stop anyone that gets in their way. This beh…

• International challenge

DarkxBadmans - - General

Isn't this basically what the war server is

• In terms of Power leveling your account at the beginning stages, the best government to use would be Technocracy and taking advantage: - +5% Research points per hour - research is key to this game - +20% Unskilled labourers productivity - Not a lot of people like this advantage, but it is beneficial to be able to produce 100-400 extra materials an hour. In terms of power leveling your account at the end stages, I would say Nomocracy is only great to use when you have 11 towns, and intend to make…

• GoCry VS Drke CR

DarkxBadmans - - Combat Reports - Ny

Lol I didn't even have forge on. Battle for Crystal (10.09.2018 19:51:59) sunshine[GoCry] from Polis vs Carl[DRKE] from Crystal, BadManS[DRKE] from Crystal --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0) Sulfur Carabineer......................72(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................600(-0) ............................................. - Spearman......…

• GoCry VS Drke CR

It's been awhile U.S forums, even ratio, background info - I bombed 220 balloons away before the battle, and 150 gyros, 30 mortars after the battle. Battle for ONE (08.09.2018 1:51:55) BadManS[DRKE] from TiGeR, WoLF vs sunshine[GoCry] from ONE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................306(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................309(-0) ............................................. - Spearman............…

• lol Good Joke Felix. PositionPlayer nameAlliancePointsActions * 1 * Admiral MrDurden * King * 200,167 * * 2 * Hercules` Vanquisher tsilibaris * King * 181,091 * * 3 * Champion of Achilles G-Van Helsing * King * 88,671 * * 4 * Sir Robin * TKT * 77,507 * * 5 * Champion of Achilles NgocG * VN-A * 62,094 * * 6 * VNN * King * 56,445 * * 7 * Hercules` Vanquisher beany weeny * King * 54,969 * * 8 * West * -X- * 51,723 * * 9 * Reformist BadManS * King * 36,834 * * 10 * baby war lord * TKT * 32,830 *

• As a Result of this thread, I am: * 3 * Reformist BadManS * DRKE * 139,520 It was fun while it lasted. Hope the thread was boringly entertaining. Medium Sized battle, Great ratio: (Hidden Content) Medium sized battle, Great ratio: (Hidden Content) small sized battle, great ratio: (Hidden Content) Medium sized battle, great ratio: (Hidden Content)

• Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content)

• Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content)

• Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content)

• Medium sized battle. good ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content) Small sized battle. Great ratio. (Hidden Content)

• Thought i'd post this in the HOF section. HOF. An Excellent Ratio: (Hidden Content)

• Why does your bio say "Apollon FREE" but your post is asking for an account? Build your own account up. Anyways..... TKT raided me, so I retaliated: HOF. An Excellent Ratio: (Hidden Content)

• Kings Purging the Seas of Scourges. Large Size Battle, Great Ratio. (Hidden Content)

• BS Kings

DarkxBadmans - - Alliance Introduction - Apollon

Update: We are now Rank 3. Looking for new players.

• King Purging the Seas of Scourges. Medium size battle, Good Ratios. (Hidden Content) When a scourge thinks he can take on a King LMAO. Small battle, Good Ratio. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content) Apologies for the weird layout, I just came back from vacation mode, and I lost the original CRs, I had to use the CRs I posted on the Alliance forums.

• BadManS Battles (DOoM)

2 Small Battles.. It would have been 1 medium sized battle, but the opponent white flagged.. It seems they were online, they still lost badly though. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)

• Ya Local BadMan is looking for an alliance.

• 1 small, 1 medium. (Hidden Content) (Hidden Content)