Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Next US president

WB AKA OBliteration - - Discussion Board

Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt politician I have ever known Her husband, part of the team of Hillary and Bill - with Hillary at his side - was Impeached from the US presidency in 1998 but managed to remain in office Their dealings have been tainted with corruption from day one even when Bill Clinton was Governor of Arkansas I watch both Hillary speeches and Trump speeches I have a built in lie detector, I watch subtle body language and nuances Hillary tells the truth by accident 20 percent …

• This poster calling himself USM is Tactical Cube banned on July 19 2015 He is banned for this on July 29, 2015 WLS declares war on ITALY Then he re -registers as USM on August 2, 2015: board.us.ikariam.gameforge.com/user/63325-usm/ Why is this allowed ?

• Stop Trolling USM

WB AKA OBliteration - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Quote from USM: “An idiots delight why oh why would I use Tactical Cube's name to message KAPZ from FBOMB ? That is what you told him, and he believes you, it takes 2 Tactical Cube is not in leadership Any message sent from FBOMB would have the header "{IGN} from the alliance FBOMB" So of course the smart guys in KAPZ seeing the FBOMB tag would believe it was from LG, of course they would USM said: "I approve of this DOW too , as obliteration from fbomb has been using a good friend of mines name…

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “ We all know that the mini game pirate rounds are dominating the reqular game. The rewards are very large for placing in the top 50. More goods can be obtained from those then regular pillaging, that appeals to many players. When I see some Alpha scores of players originally from this server that have increased so fast from piracy winnings alone, it makes me cringe. What will this do to the game ? Well I came up the hard way, and this changes things completely with th…

• I will sign - In the hope version 4.5 will be put back ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The new apps only allow basic Ikariam maintenance functions. With the mobile 4.5 version now gone, all the rest must be done by the 5.7 version with the many blocking ambrosia adverts and hard to maneuver views and graphics GF can end legally end the game when it reaches a certain low of play, not countin…

• ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ The purpose of the new apps is to end the game and take money via phone accounts Like the previous German non-deletion law of paying ambrosia customers Which has changed due to "ghosting" of accounts GameForge cannot end legally end the game until a certain low level of player attendance is reached The new apps only allow basic Ikariam maintenance functions. With the mobile 4.5 version now gone, all the …

• A last surge of income

Wild Вill - - Feedback

GameForge wants players to use their mobile phones to pay for ambrosia The fast way to pay And after making a last surge of income and when the player attendance is low enough because of this Terrible User Interface they can legally close the game. Under German law, GameForge was not allowed to delete paying players - ambrosia users that is Now they can delete them because they have shown that they keep records, and the accounts can be put back Ehh sort of In a similar way, GameForge cannot lega…

• ĿG, VNS and LOST

Wild Вill - - Archive - Alpha

Quote from weeener: “I missed that. So Napalm the liar wrote another essay of BS then LOL” No one sent DDD0785 anywhere, he was just bored silly with the game and went of his own accord. He wanted to fight, anything, anywhere. Boredom does that. And he was not our general at that time. I just had not updated our external page which says he is. My fault. Lazy home Sec Weeener. Just because Napalm writes well does not mean he is trying to fool someone. Yeah, its rare that someone can write and tak…

• One More Try

Wild Вill - - 2012

                0.5.0 ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░    Do NOT put this on the Com servers  Most players will quit the game  Few will start The lack of function with the new software is awful It is hard to use, hard to see No fun = no players = no income  I am seeing far less player activity on my org servers even now We had these players yesterday ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ GB org  Players Total Score Alpha 5,554     3,686,078,389 Beta  1,732     1,396,968,595 Gamma 1,787   1,664,539,996 Delta  1,845 …

• The New Version 0.5.0

Wild Вill - - 2012

      ღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷஐღღஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐღღஐ        Players using the new version 0.5.0 are saying:      "I don't like it, maybe I will get used to it" I have used it on the test server and 3 org servers    I am not getting used to it  It is too hard to see what is going on and get a handle on things    The information screens are smaller while the graphics are unnecessarily large  I imagine this layou…

• Trolling

۞Wild Bill۞ - - 2010

Lance is such a typical board troll _(,_/ \ \____________ |`. \_@_@ `. ,' |\ \ . `-,-' / | `-.____,-' / / |/ | | `.. / \ \\ / | | \ \\ /-. | ||/ /_ | \(_____)-'_) Aren't you are banned or some such You must have nothing to do Now CheckMate ♔ has style and intelligence And is a powerful player All qualities which you seem to be lacking And like CheckMate we play a good game of chess ♜ ♞ ♝ ♚ ♛♝ ♞ ♜ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♟ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♙ ♖ ♘ ♗ ♔ ♕ ♗ ♘ ♖ And we are not bad at fighting either While munchin…

• Now let us not complain about the lack of CR s we have what we need for our own use And we at LG have been capturing monkey babies and eating them We eat elf babies too, but find that if we roast off fur the monkeys taste better ()""""() ( ' o' ) ( ,)===( ,) I just plain taste bad (> " " <) ( ='o'= ) -(,,)-(,,)- you wouldn't - would you LG ? Oh yes we would LG brings steel rain upon whomever we fight No quarter is given, No mercy, No let up, No fear -- We live for this - THAT is LG Concentrated…

• Quote from Sco-Dub-T: “sco-dub-t DMS' Monkey Leader Your apish hands make the gun in your avatar look petite Please do the world a favor and test it on your simian head You will have to aim carefully as it will be like aiming for a pea inside a steel drum Well if you apes will attack our smallest members shamelessly We will just put the gun on the table in front of you and walk out hoping to hear a loud bang But if you have no shame after all Then we at LG will have to do it all for you in a glo…