Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 584.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Earthquake in Italy

Merlin - - Board & Community News

This week there has been a terrible earthquake in Italy. A couple 100 people died, more than 1000 were wounded and lots lost their homes. You can read about it at BBC: news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/7986727.stm Our deepest condolences go to the relatives of the victims. An Italian Teamler contacted us and asked us to post this: Quote: “You will able to help these people with a little donation. For donations by bank transfer: Account payable to: Mediafriends IBAN: IT41 D030 6909 4006 1521 5320 …

• C declares war on NOW

Merlin - - 2009

If here is where the war is then the conversation is going ....................................................................................................................................................................here. In other words: Away from the current war, from discussing the terms for ending it and is leading to irrelevancy, trolling is coming up again, etc. If this continues the amount of warnings goes up exponentially because I am done wasting my time with reading this and deal…

• Creepy message

Merlin - - 2009

Well the actual message is Ambrosia related but it is not in the system yet. Should be sooner or later though. threadclosed

• Creepy message

Merlin - - 2009

Do you have any ambrosia features that are/were about to end by the time you received the message?

• C declares war on NOW

Merlin - - 2009

Everyone be more careful about staying on topic. I went through the thread and marked some of the posts that are off topic. You have a thread in the delta spam board for such things, you can use PMs to solve personal disputes, ... So please bear in mind, that when posting a relevance to the topic needs to be clear and repeating the same stuff over and over again even if it is done by different people still adds nothing new to the topic. Thank you.

• C declares war on NOW

Merlin - - 2009

The war is going on again. But I will monitor this thread and I advise everyone to not post anything that comes a tiny bit to trolling or flaming or spam because I won't hesitate to warn for it.

• From their posts I'd assume it is the number and size of their victories in this war and the connected effects. Meaning: If someone looses military points and drops out of the top 10 GS for example. Without question this measurement is not 100% objective because not all battles are counted. But which measurement is? Scores change pretty fast, they give a good measurement for a specific moment but if you want to make assumptions from them it is better to observe the change in score for some time …

• Ladies and Gentlemen, sorry to involve. Well first of all congrats to everyone involved in this great battle. It doesn't happen every day that we see such huge numbers of troops fighting each other. Good team work on the side of WLS and a very brave fight on gauntlet's side. But everyone please calm down a bit and stop the trolling of each other, rather give the credit where it is due or say nothing

• Change of the Terms and Conditions

Merlin - - Game News

Hello Community! As some of you might have already noticed on the login page, as of the 8th of March new Terms and Conditions will be in effect. You can read the new T&C here. If you plan to veto them, do not login to your account because by doing so you automatically accept them as far as I am aware of. You can veto them until the 15th of April in written or text form. For more information check the above link. We were told that the changes are due to changes in the law and parts of the T&C had…

• Declaration of War on FURY from WLS

Merlin - - 2009

And like in the other thread, keep this on topic and a diplomatic discussion. For spam or random comments you got the lounge. Thanks. Topic fixed to remove the cap lock

• WLS vs FURY

Merlin - - 2009

First to close! threadclosed war over

• Declaration of war on WLS from FURY

Merlin - - 2009

And for the fun of it: threadclosed lol. Very nice :P

• Why don't you post this from your real board account but create another one using a proxy? Please PM me and explain or I will ban both the accounts. threadclosed

• w/e threadclosed

• page numbers

Merlin - - 2009

Well that feature indeed does not exist. Sorry but you'll have to do one click more and select the right page within the thread. threadclosed

• Try this link for an overview: board.ikariam.com/index.php?page=Help&item=usercp.ranks

• page numbers

Merlin - - 2009

It's actually implemented and working. There are links on the top and bottom of every thread that has more than just 1 page ... pages.jpg

• There is no evidence for Teutates and nomik being the same person, so please stop the accusations. If you expect someone of breaking the rules, please report it directly to the staff and don't accuse them on the board. Teutates is a god in the Celtic mythology and NOT the Latin word for idiot which would be "idiota" Please refrain from the name calling and one word spam posts. Thank you.

• Voting will stop in 14 days from now and the winner will be declared. Entry #1 Quote: “ Final Entry:musiccontest.jpg ” Entry #2 Quote: “ Final Entry:chester.png ” Entry #3 Quote: “ Final Entry:night.jpg ” Entry #4 Quote: “ Final Entry:music4-sig.jpg ” Rules for this month: Quote: “ Originally posted by BlueJ The Ikariam Board Monthly Signature Contest The contest will be divided up into 2 phases, phase one being the creation period and phase 2 being the voting period. Each phase will last 2 week…

• Changelogs

Merlin - - Game News

Good News, we have a new date: Tuesday 3rd of February Between 2PM and 4PM GMT+1. Hopefully this time without any troubles. Your IkariamCom Team ----------------------------- Apologies guys, The update has been rescheduled for tomorrow: Wednesday 4th of February Between 2PM and 4PM GMT+1. Hopefully this time without any troubles. Thanks IkariamCom Team