Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Yeah, i don't doubt that at all. I did get bob77 to fight earlier, and private chance and Vash laid into him rather nicely. bob77 is the only tagged viet that i know of that's even willing to defend himself. Thanks for your input and cheers to ya.

• Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “I can't believe you expected an actual fight from Viets.They are not known for having one. ” In their defense, as much i i hate to do so. They actually used to fight a lot. So often that the entire server at one time practically, but un-officially banded against them. Even bullying certain alliances, that i won't mention, to do their bidding in exchange for being left alone. It tapered off after the move to Xi, but they still fought from time to time. But since coming to NY,…

• There will be time during wars where there's a lull, but most of the battles after this one were either small, or i just didn't mind the forums like i should. Most of the VIETS are simply on the run and it's hard to even get them to engage at times. There's a few who will fight, but they don't seem to be as influential as they were in the latter servers, Lamda and Xi. They used to be more engaging and would visit your home turf, unlike now you have to chase them down and go to their colonies. Th…

• My bad, i don't usually post here in the forums, had a few battles and skirmishes, but here's the biggest one, against "hyen", an untagged VIET. Ground battle. I posted this i think in the CR thread, BXS vs VIET CRs Thread along with a few other battlesposted by myself and other members against the viets, but i guess people want it here as well. So here's one, i'll try and find some others soon because i typically don't come to the forums a lot. I tend to just keep to myself. I fight, fight ends…

• hyen, despite him being untagged, i believe to be viet. It's become pretty obvious to me. Battle for sir denny (27.09.2018 8:16:59) the demon[BXS] from Reeve, sir denny, Lancel, Kanave, Baharata vs huyen from sir denny, Kanave, Lancel --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.........................3723(-2361) - Swordsman............................0(-4766) ............................................. - Wall.........................…

• BXS vs VIET CRs Thread

the demon - - Combat Reports - Ny

Battle for sir denny (27.09.2018 8:16:59) the demon[BXS] from Reeve, sir denny, Lancel, Kanave, Baharata vs huyen from sir denny, Kanave, Lancel --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman.........................3723(-2361) - Swordsman............................0(-4766) ............................................................... - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer..........................84(-0) - Sul…

• An official 'State of War' now exists between 'BXS' and the 'VIET' alliance, including their affiliations and those who harbor them. No Terms, No Concessions, limits nor Negotiations. No surrender. Friendlies are welcome to coordinate with our fighters. the demon General of BXS

• Cultural Treaties Thread V2

the demon - - Diplomacy - Ny

9 CT's IGN; the demon

• It would be awesome. We'd be able to send out our ships, then type in precise times for the trade route to begin within' seconds of their return. Oh and i remember the other game now, it was called 'Evony', i played it for around 2 years, but then found Ikariam which i liked better. But on Evony, you could time everything within' seconds, including being able to type in the exact times to begin an attack or pillage. I cannot see how anyone could not like this idea, because it would improve the g…

• I kinda skimmed through, maybe i missed the thread; but i was using my 'Trade Route' and thought how nice it would be if we could preset our own timing, instead of having only a drop down menu 'by hour'. I used to play another game sorta like Ikariam (Ikariam being the better of course), i can't for the life of me remember the name of it, but it allowed such a feature to move resources and worked quite well. I guess it doesn't even really have to be where we can type in our own times. But maybe …

Multiple CT's available IGN; the demon

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Multiple CT's IGN; the demon

• VIE is a Farm Mine

the demon - - Combat Reports - Ny

VIE is an extension of TD, always has been. Not sure how active VIE is at the moment but i believe it's just TD's multis. I would imagine they have a lot of resources building up. They typically used these accounts for resupplying their gold. TD has always practiced illegal transactions, i'm surprised many of them hasn't been caught and banned by now. Anyone hitting a Viet has my approval. Whether it be TD, VIE or the other viet alliances.

• What does HH stand for, if ya don't mind me asking. Also, not sure if i'd be considered 'old school' enough, but i've been playing a few years, long before the changes. I actually don't mind the changes, and i approve most. The only thing that really bothered me is the increase in the price of converting resources on the 'Premium Trader'. The Premium Trader was my main use of ambro at one time; only costing 5 ambro per conversion. Now it's up to 15. A bit too much, i think a reasonable price wou…

IGN: The Hatter CTs: 20 Salutations, all ye fellows

• Cultural Treaties Thread

IGN; the demon 4 CT's IGN; demn 15 CT's deemn 17 CT's deeemn 15 CT's deeeemn 7 CT's deeeeemn 10 CT's All accounts receive daily maintenance and have never went active and never will. Cheers.

• Ah yes, TD. The key to fighting them is to never allow them the offensive. They're simply after 'Offensive Points'. Anyone who allows them to place you in the defensive position, are giving them exactly what they want. I have been fighting TD and their sister alliances for the last 2 years off and on, and on past servers before the merges. I even held the #1 Offensive Point rank for months in Xi server, because i stayed on the offensive against them so often. The moment that i stopped allowing T…

• Quote from Deagol: “Quote from the demon: “Relax people! It's near Christmas. Where's that Merry Christmas Spirit. You're all getting coal in your stockings this year, i'll bet.” Merry Christmas Demon!! Although I thought Christmas probably wouldn't be all that popular with demons... :beer:” Non-sense my friend! Even evil ole' demons dig Christmas. The dim glow of the xmas lights late at night, the melodies, the entire Christmas theme is f'n marvelous! Every year i have to resist my wife trying …

• Quote from Deagol: “@demon - they are meddlers in fights they had no business meddling in, from what I heard” ah i see. Anyone who assists a Viet deserves a beating IMO. TD has been very quiet since coming to NY. I think they're feeling intimidated by a bigger server. They aren't the big dawgs on the block anymore.

• In Lambda and Xi, i done a lot of fighting against TD and VIE, my sworn enemies. But i'm unfamiliar with U-ONE. Is that a 'Viet' sister alliance? Or just an ally of theirs?