Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 778.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I haven't touched the game in years lol.

• When the first coalitions formed. Fury, HBR, Boot, Apoc etc. I forgot honestly what my side was called lol. I don't expect most to even understand lol.

• Ha, Im far less known now.

• This server has no history.

• Attention VNS Diplomat

marine pride - - Archive - Alpha

(Hidden Content) Warned for spam~AJ

• Attention VNS Diplomat

marine pride - - Archive - Alpha

A good way to reach diplomacy is through words, a better way is sending thousands of troops and taking goods in the process. Donation scores exist, why do you come here and seek approval?

• Inactives

marine pride - - 2012

Quote from Warman: “Why can't they change it for 4 YEAR OLD INACTIVE accounts? That sounds out right stupid.” Id prefer more protections to my money than less, regardless of how absurd it may be.

• Detailed Gold Loot System

marine pride - - Feedback

Quote from PUNNACKU: “But this is usefull because athief also loot gold . so gold can loot but there is no facility like that” Have you ever fought a war with gold pillaging? Sure it was fun but a major pain in the ass, even more so in war.

• Donations to already large resources

marine pride - - 2012

Quote from Methos: “I don't care if you joined already developped island, if you wont donate you will get pillaged. Donating is the way for good island relations” If I have a lvl 30 milI don't care much about donations....chances are you've donated if it's that high anyway as most slots would be full. And if they spent 200-400 ambrosia then they already "donated" as they help keep the game running.

• Second General Position

marine pride - - Brainstorming

The whole purpose of general is to help coordinate attacks/defending. If the leader is that paranoid he can simply hand the position over to another member. Just pay attention, allies can see burning towns, general can see attacks, leader can pull general. It's extraordinarily easy to see attacks as is. 0/10

• Travel Time

marine pride - - 2012

Travel time for what?

• Quote from Walter-Augusto: “Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “Most alliances have members from all around the world. So unless it's a major religious holiday celebrated around the globe, they don't take holidays into account when deciding when to declare a war. It's always a holiday somewhere for someone.” this is true. But italy is an ally ally only Italian ... Quote from Mizukage: “June, Pay no attention to these Italians. We just put another two in vmode this morning after they saw RAGE hit their d…

• Quote from weeener: “Quote from CptBilldo: “so be careful guys them wife's don't like our attention being on games instead of them...” So true! I told my wife many times that instead of seeing the problems she should focus on the solutions. My solution was that I know I can have sex and pillage at the same time , but for some reason she never let me prove it. Hope it works out for you my friend, and if you have to choose always go for the alternativ that have boobs. :)” The iphone would help you…

• Quote from Tactical Cube: “Your pie chart = s u c k s im sure u know what u can do with it right. ” You're right his pie chart does suck, can we use yours as a reference? I'm sure it's better.

• Quote from JuneBarcarolle: “For most of this month there have been 9 alliances at war of some sort, whether declared or otherwise. Nearly all of those fights have taken place in our territories. Given that we also have quite a few low scored players, occupations are expected to some extent. But when I start getting messages from multiple people asking why we're helping someone, that's a sign those occupations are getting out of hand. I looked at the area in question and saw where SFA had occupie…

• the LEADER disadvantage...

Quote from Zicknak: “Quote from Jesse: “Being a leader is only hard at the beginning of a server, after that it is easy to make embassies. Granted the last time I was a leader on a new server was before the two new slots so I am guessing with those two slots open then it would be easier. If you don't want to make so many embassies then you could just limit the people joining your alliance” I have 200 people in my alliance and I have been on that particular server for over 4 years... Trust me whe…

• the LEADER disadvantage...

Quote from Zicknak: “Leaders are still not on par with "any other player" even with the two extra building spots. I lose 11 building spots that "any other player" can use for productive buildings. And those 11 spots are A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE if you are chasing score - no ifs, ands or buts. Fix: Eliminate the leader research bonuses as they are trivial and useless. Create a new building that at level 32 is capable of supporting the maximum number of diplomatic points available in the game current…

• looting warnings

No but it makes the game easier, just pay attention and actively talk to neighbors.

• cooldown to Vacation mode

marine pride - - Dead End Ideas

A wait on vmode? lol Ive been surprised by work with a "drill"(sunday) for the next week and you expect me my job/life to wait for a game? The fact is it's a game and people should be allowed to have the fun they want, if their fun ends so be it. Don't bother with an excuse saying it ends your fun to as thats complete bs, that's like saying you should be allowed to throw people down stairs because it's fun for you regardless of how much fun the other person is having.

• Is extortion aloud in Ikariam?

marine pride - - 2012

Quote from lamentation: “Quote from Zamora: “If he brings in any other players that are larger then you to help fight you then you can give the extorted goods to the larger players and let them risk getting banned for being bullies and pushing. You can even fill out a ticket to notify the game admins at that point that the larger players are trying to force you to pay goods to a player smaller then you but you are instead sending them to the players that are attacking you. That should keep you f…