Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 132.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• NEW MAFIA SPAMCHAT

Thezmon - - The Mafia Game

interesting

• When it comes to Jester roles, almost nobody uses the retribution kill off a lynch clause for a jester (myself included) so I'm always nonchalant on them winning. They're basically a survivor as far as I'm concerned, which means their life means nothing to me. Especially as town.

• Nah I'm not telling how to mod your games. I'm just telling you what my interpretation of it was

• But why did you classify them as anti-town, but Kaleg's as neutral? All three are effectively against the town. It is merely that Kaleg had the ability to swap alignments, which is not a rare opportunity.

• The fact that bam and I clearly had different interpretations of alignments completely screwed me over. I lost two days of results because of that. 1: Town (The town, obviously.) 2: Neutral (Literally ANYTHING that isn't mafia. A Serial Killer, werewolf, etc is considered NEUTRAL KILLING) 3: Mafia

• Vote: Turkeh

• Please remove your vote. I highly doubt Kaleg is SK.

• Quote from Jesse: “I was thinking Thez was more pro town but then he went dark and stopped posting which is making me cringe a little.” Things out of my power caused this. I will also refrain from voting for now, but there's a strong possibility I've got the killer pinned. I will have to look through the posts again, but I will vote tomorrow night prior to the deadline.

• Quote from Turkeh: “post #286 - Actually I've never seen a delayed GUNSHOT kill is actually what I specified, which was your whole line of reasoning. I can't know what things you've never seen before, and anti-town day killer is a thing that happens more often then delayed gunshot kill. I will agree that it's pretty weird thez agreed with you on this however” I see delayed gunshots all the time. Why is it weird I agreed with Kaleg on something that was my own argument? Also, here is all of my in…

• Okay, I don't have a lot of time, since I start my new hob in an hour, and will be at work until after the deadline. This vote will probably not be read by half of you anyway until after night has fallen. Now, Jesse obviously didn't shoot Maul. Remember what I said? Jesse doesn't have a gun. So if you think he shot Maul after this post, you're either not properly reading the thread, or you're mafia. So, who shot Maul? I think it was either Drk or Turkeh. Why? They are dragging out late topics, a…

• I can honestly say I have no clue what is happening, and it's starting to piss me off a little. These games are starting to get frustrating. Maul was one of my few town reads, and now he's gone, so dang. The box is a flavor cop role. Pick a number and it's a different flavor. Can you guys stop focusing on the box so much? It's irrelevant information. The fact that Maul has been killed is an... interesting circumstance. There's no town motivation for doing so, and this is the first time it has ha…

• Okay so there are a lot of misconceptions about how I received all this information and you guys are waaay too stuck on the mason/gunsmith thing. So I'm going to lay it out flatly for you. 1) I did not choose to have this action. A person visited me N1 and gave me a box. I chose a number and a person during D2 and it was a variance of flavor of cop. This one happened to be whether they had a gun. 2) I don't have this ability anymore. All I have is my normal ability. 3) I'm not linked with anybod…

• Bam's Wonder, Anger or Valor {Adv}

Thezmon - - Game Library

Replace baka with Kaleg on my list. Your posting styles are super similar, but I can get a sense of commitment from baka at least, while Kaleg has been far, far more hesitant. I'd rather someone take a stance and be wrong than do nothing but ask themselves questions. Fact of the matter is nothing will be proven to you that you don't physically see, so you have to use your head.

Thezmon - - Game Library

It's not a gunsmith role, people. Also, it's well known I like to insert a lot of wifom in my posts, but good lord. I count three people who are doing nothing BUT wifom. It makes it a rather annoying expenditure to read these posts when people remain so wishy washy on reads as opposed to putting posts together and developing an ACTUAL read. We all know that everyone here has some kind of role. This means you should have a basis of information, and I have shared all of mine thus far. Please, use …

• Did nobody pay attention to the fact I said there is no mafia in this game...? And I literally just said that my knowing of information of Jesse has nothing to do with my night action. Good lord people, please read.

• Wait, I take that back. I don't know own if he is cult. All I know is that he lacks a gun. But I learned that before I learned there was no mafia, so I thought it meant he was town at the time. His alignment is still in question to me.

• My knowing of Jesse's alignment is due to another's night action, not my own.

• Jesse is not cult.

Thezmon - - Game Library

You're right, Kaleg. So there's only two then.

Thezmon - - Game Library

It means there is no mafia. And one neutral which I assume is a cult which means 3 cultists.