Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Psst - quiet please!

madmaxa - - Combat Reports - Apollon

Quote from Beliveauj: “Max you gonna post your crs from yesterdays attacks?? Or should I do it for you?” Of course I will, once I finally get online, which is now, obviously Here it is: Battle for Plymouth (19.02.2016 19:13:35) madmaxa[H2O] from Meereen vs Taken[Psst] from Toxicity, Fallen[Psst] from BYOB, Marble Floors, ZechV[Psst] from Welshpool, Helium, BYOB --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ..........................................…

• Psst - quiet please!

Quote from Beliveauj: “I can't help but laugh if I am not mistaken didn't you say "one down 32 more pests to go"? Madmaxi... Well now you change your tune after a beat down and feel the need to try and insult us.... Face it your a nobody in an alliance that is irrelevant I'm sorry but just stating facts...” Quote from Beliveauj: “I can't help but laugh if I am not mistaken didn't you say "one down 32 more pests to go"? Madmaxi... Well now you change your tune after a beat down and feel the need …

• Psst - quiet please!

I don't need to shame you... You are doing it well by yourselves. How many times you merged and separated? And how many times you changed leader? You have no strategy, no knowledge, no experience. All you have are multi accounts to help you collect pirate points, big wallet to support you with enough ambrosia, and most important thing - to be as close as possible to another similar player, to have someone protect you. Because as big as you are, you are still scared to play without alliance who'l…

• Psst - quiet please!

That "small" player had 100k points more than I do. And had 9k military while I had 6k. So maybe he's small comparing to your 9 accounts, but he was much bigger than I was. On the other hands, I would be stupid if I would attack you. You have more military points that half of my alliance. Maybe some people you are playing with are stupid enough to kill themselves, but I am not. Or maybe you think I am stupid enough to go into suicide mission? Sorry if I ask too many questions, maybe it is too co…

• Psst - quiet please!

Nice! Finally! You do have a balls! Of course, your army is 10 times bigger than mine and you still called for help two other players. But who cares. That still proves that you have the balls after all. The small one yes, but still a balls.

• Psst - quiet please!

Quote from drasko7: “yea wining one battle is more important then occupation of half your alliance 53:46 Madmaxa and Direwolf 53:47 Direwolf and Max of Thorm 52:47 Madmaxa and Max of Thorm 56:45 Direwolf :geant:” OMG this thread is still active? Hahaha. Nice. OK, first of all, nobody occupied any of my towns. Second, Drasko did occupied some of my ports. Those with no ships in it. So, that's success? I don't care you spending gold gaining nothing. On this server, I killed your army three times. …

• Psst - quiet please!

Zech, don't worry, I am coming to pay you a visit. Just give me some time to visit all your multies first Psst is great alliance - 12 members and 120 multies I passed this round of piracy, but next one I am about to visit, once again, your multiple nests :p p.s. why do you worry about my balls? you miss them? p.p.s. my regards to chuck!

• Psst - quiet please!

OK, let's start from zero! Again! Battle for Dragon Mines (11.02.2016 4:07:10) madmaxa[H2O] from Casterly Rock vs Jaky9[Psst] from Dragon Mines --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer................................0(-100) Sulfur Carabineer.....................180(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-200) ............................................. - Spearman..................…

• Well... even 2 members are not enough. Mr. black sunday, roatating units means you know what you doing. It is not enoug to send anything just to have roratitom. Swords cannot replace hops, for example. But ok, still 200 players on this server, you'll have time to learn. Battle for HefesB (13.10.2014 20:26:45) black sunday[SOA] from Sand Storm, Lions Gate, Gorean, HefesB, R2 D2[SOA] from HefesB vs madmaxa[LOST] from HefesB, Sand Storm --------------------------------------------------------------…

• winding vs madmaxa - Sinking SOA

madmaxa - - Archive - Rho

It is hard to fight against whole alliance, but when you win in that scenario, it feels good. Especially if your enemy is full of ... stuff. Sea battle near ColossusC (14.10.2014 3:35:14) Wingding[SOA] from ColossusA, Rockford vs madmaxa[LOST] from ColossusC, HefesB, ColossusA --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................0(-162) - Ram-Ship............................111(-150) Fire Ship.........................…

• DOM wins

madmaxa - - Archive - Chi

Battle for the Rock (25.06.2014 1:04:23) madmaxa from Kolos vs Warpath from the Rock, Dutch Lion from The Partysquad --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite..............................519(-85) - Hoplite...............................0(-146) ............................................. - Cook...................................20(-0) ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-10) .......…

• DOM wins

madmaxa - - Archive - Chi

Battle for the Rock (23.06.2014 19:33:03) madmaxa from Kolos vs Warpath from the Rock --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) Swordsman............................424(-32) - Swordsman..............................0(-96) Hoplite..............................555(-80) - Hoplite...............................0(-200) Catapult..............................…

• You wanted it... you got it

Battle for ColossusB (29.06.2013 2:08:20) Just Jared from Trenton, Key West vs madmaxa from ColossusB ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............297(-1172). - Swordsman............740(-960).. Hoplite...............14(-68)... - Hoplite..............680(-1040). Sulphur Carabineer...145(-17)... - Sulphur Carabineer...240(-0).... Mortar................48(-40)... - ................................ Catapult..............27(-0).... - Catapult..............3…

• Are you serious? I came on this board few minutes ago and I was surprised to see a war declared on us. Aren't you supposed to inform us? With our leader/diplomat who's account was inactive until 5 hours ago??? Why don't you explain the reasons for was: your member's stupid act of threating me for not donating on island in which I donated more than 1 mil. of wood! And after he became annoying, I killed he's troops, twice. Together with Just Jared's troops. So instead of talking with your member, …

• OP damaged again

madmaxa - - Archive - Sigma

Yup, I love your ACTIVE players : ) Battle for Polis (30.04.2013 18:15:43) madmaxa from Demeter1 vs Whitehead from Rossi ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............394(-35)... - Swordsman..............0(-91)... Hoplite..............346(-87)... - Hoplite..............255(-232).. Sulphur Carabineer....67(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Catapult...............0(-12)... Battering ram.........18(-0).... - Batt…

• One for WarE

madmaxa - - Archive - Sigma

Well, I just woke up. And started playing. and frost got (f)rosted :p This is the first one, more to come Battle for Demeter2 (30.04.2013 1:28:37) madmaxa from Demeter2, Demeter1 vs froststar from Prontera ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman............262(-242).. - Swordsman..............0(-380).. Hoplite..............433(-772).. - Hoplite................0(-834).. Sulphur Carabineer....67(-0).... - Sulphur Carabineer.....0(-323).. ......................…

• Pillaging ROT, 56K dammage

Episode 1: Battle for Polis (16.03.2013 15:34:13) madmaxa from RAGE IS COOL vs macs_lead from Polis ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................1(-0).... - ................................ ------------------------------------------------------------------- Generals Lost..................0 - Generals Lost..................0 Offensive points...............0 - Defensive points...............0 Damage Received................0 - Damage Received..........…

• Little bit more damage to ROT

The price to occupy me is not cheap : )) Battle for HefesA (16.03.2013 13:08:54) alghozi048 from Sulfur Town vs madmaxa from HefesA ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........1111(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite.............1253(-0).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer...110(-0).... - ................................ Mortar................29(-7).... - ................................ Balloon-Bombardier....60(-0)…

• This guy provoked me to pay him a visit... so I did. Two battles for 8k MP ground troops destruction : ) Battle for Sulfur Town (15.03.2013 20:37:19) madmaxa from Honor_2 vs joseph31091 from Sulfur Town ------------------------------------------------------------------- ................................ - Slinger................1(-0).... Swordsman...........1648(-772).. - Swordsman...........1099(-1044). Hoplite.............1686(-834).. - Hoplite..............424(-1363). Sulphur Carabineer...147(…

• ROT is giving presents

Battle for Greed (07.03.2013 13:12:52) madmaxa from Gluttony vs Shirobaby from Greed ------------------------------------------------------------------- Swordsman...........1620(-0).... - ................................ Hoplite.............1374(-6).... - ................................ Sulphur Carabineer....70(-0).... - ................................ Catapult..............18(-0).... - ................................ ................................ - Wall...................6(-1).... -------…