Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cultural Treaties

PinkBunny - - Eunomia Agora

5 cts

• The State of TRADE

PinkBunny - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

I am not mocking you at all, I don't really care enough about this to mock you. It is true tho, you choose to be a 'pacifist' that uses board as his weapon, mentions someone's parents in a game that has no place for it and then claims bullying. I don't know if he is bullying you or not, I don't know what Wedding dog's reasons exactly are and quite frankly, I don't care but from what I have seen (from the corner of my suspicious account), it's not because you are a great trader. What you are doin…

• The State of TRADE

PinkBunny - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

So the same old story again... Mos, your idea is interesting, obviously some people who are keen to build and make progress (and this is important) benefit from it. You keep ummm mentioning bullies, threats etc. tho. To be honest, I am not a bully but I would attack you if I was near you. You are bad for the business of our 'overpriced bully resources'. That's a fact. It is also a fact that we are not doing anything against the rules so you might try taking it up with gameforge. I took the other…