Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 210.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Dutchie - - Wars - Boreas

Sea battle near Stink Pot (24.08.2017 13:15:07) Dutchie[BONE] from Magni vs Masaki[MIGA] from Stink Pot --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................15(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-7) ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-2) ............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................0(-2) Rocket Ship.........…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Went looking for ships, unfortunately only found a few Sea battle near The Boss (23.08.2017 15:23:45) Dutchie[BONE] from Artisian vs Kingsman1[MIGA] from The Boss, Razvan[MIGA] from Ankryzo --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................0(-1) Ram-Ship...............................14(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) Fire Ship...................…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Quote from king-23: “Quote from Dutchie: “Thanks for the fun battle. Forge made the difference otherwise the damage would have been the other way around. Sea battle near Heisenberg (10.08.2017 23:11:27) President Trump[MIGA] from waffulls, John Locke vs Dutchie[BONE] from The Hague, Adam Smith, ShePillageYou --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................50(-40) - Ram-Ship.............................118(-22) Fi…

• MIGA VS BONE- > CRS

Thanks for the fun battle. Forge made the difference otherwise the damage would have been the other way around. Sea battle near Heisenberg (10.08.2017 23:11:27) President Trump[MIGA] from waffulls, John Locke vs Dutchie[BONE] from The Hague, Adam Smith, ShePillageYou --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................50(-40) - Ram-Ship.............................118(-22) Fire Ship..............................2(-14…

• I'm back ;-)

Dutchie - - Player Introduction

It's nice here Niels.. Personally I prefer the diversity here over the just Dutchies at the NL server. Great to keep up your English as well. Cheers!

• Cat and Mouse

Dutchie - - Combat Reports - Alpha

Some cat and mouse as 3 TSF players were looking for my troops. Not big wins but considering the 10.000s of gold they spend, the fact that my gyro waves against their balloons did not produce CR's and the time they spend catching air I am happy Sea battle near Alkmaar (21.03.2015 0:04:35) Dutchie[MCS] from Alkmaar, XestoneX vs Kadir[-TSF-] from İstanbul --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................80(-0) - St…

• -TSF- Cr's

Battle for TOROS KARTALI (15.03.2015 0:43:54) Dutchie[MCS] from Aтι̇ℓℓα_1, Hυη ι̇мρ_2, bloodfreakzz[MCS] from Sεlçuκlu_4 vs TOROS KARTALI[-TSF-] from TOROS KARTALI, SÜLFÜR, BOZKURT, ÜZÜM, sülfür 2 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger................................10(-0) Sulfur Carabineer.....................718(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................504(-0) Swordsman............…

• Not too much but it is a start Battle for Pyrite (17.02.2015 0:56:23) Dutchy[DPX] from Hollysloot vs kwester[۞TBO۞] from Pyrite --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) Gyrocopter...........................226(-44) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-…

• multi accounts

Dutchie - - Game

Can you sign CT's with your IP sharing accounts? Thanks!

• KAPZ vs MCS

Not much troops, some loot though: Dutchie from AGUA FUENTE vs Aspasia from Eustathios ------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............54(-6).... - Ram-Ship...............0(-101).. Mortar Ship...........42(-0).... - ................................ Steam Ram.............50(-0).... - ................................ Rocket Ship...........24(-0).... - ................................ Paddle Speedboat......40(-0).... - ................................ Tende…

• We need your prayers

Dutchie - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Terrible news! Unbelievable.. Hope all is well with your friends and family. The Philippines are in our thoughts!

• I am not following you yet, where can I sign in?

• @ Agrippa You are right in many ways and this is how it should be. there are a couple of things though that you forget. - You are right DRZ dominated this from the start. I think the start was a big part of the problem. DRZ had more active players in the beginning than HoZ (still do) and I think the average MS score in the beginning was 50k for DRZ and about 8k for HoZ. You say you like the strategic part of the game. So do most members in DRZ. Most members in HoZ like the building side of the g…

• Looking at some of the CR's you posted during the DRZ - REM I thought your photoshopping was way better Don

• There's a new Kit in town...

Dutchie - - Zeta

Congrats Demon, that is great news!! Good to hear mom and Canyon Scott are doing good. Great name, mostly glad you didn't listen to Nobleman's advice!! baby-names1.jpeg

• Standard war: Waltz Declares War On Ghost

Dutchie - - Zeta

That is very witty Omira.. And smart you changed "political facebook post" to "board posts" from the Someecards on Facebook!

• Standard War: DRZ Declares War on HOZ

Dutchie - - Zeta

@ Deadeye, Whether it affects me or not is not really the question as you guys made this public. The reasons why I feel the need to react is mostly because of the Brut vs Ben situation. I do believe that most of you are in it for the loot and to be active again and that Ben vs Brut is not the reason. However I think that the Brut and Ben situation is the reason why this went public. There is no need to declare a war over loot, just loot them. Why need a DOW for that. Looking at the players in DR…

Dutchie - - Zeta

Don C has a valid point.. You guys should not have created this thread. This war and the way it is executed is pathetic to say the least. Almost no one will look at the boards and think ”Wow DRZ is really kicking butt” and most will just see a cowardly move by a cowardly alliance. For the sake of DRZ it would have been better not to show the rest of the world because this is kind of embarrassing to say the least. The fact that you are not ashamed to post the CR’s on the boards but actually almos…

Dutchie - - Zeta

Quote from schluups: “Quote from Dutchie: “Building these big armies, no warning for declaring a war and then attacking and proudly posting CR’s in the CR thread, it is kinda sad really. :thumbdown:” But... wouldn't that be standard procedure for war minded alliances on zeta since... forever?” Let's hope not.. I have not seen it this bad on Zeta. Or there was a start date, or the militaries were not that much higher. But if it's standard procedure or not, it certainly is not very impressive

Dutchie - - Zeta

If this was all because HoZ having loads of loot, the DOW would not be needed and the big armies wouldn’t be needed either. Also 2 different DRZ members talking about different reasons for the war sounds strange. So far it does seem like Ben is not able to leave the past the past again. Building these big armies, no warning for declaring a war and then attacking and proudly posting CR’s in the CR thread, it is kinda sad really.