Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Fesiely - - Agora

i merged the second thread in the wrong section with this one.

• EHRO vs -Z- Hall of fame

Fesiely - - Wars - Boreas

@mrchampion i removed the double thread. have fun

• Board Event [Easter] - Easter in Midea

Fesiely - - Contests

42 the answer to everything! We got 7 lucky players who got the right answer. The mayor of Midea was so happy about it that all 7 correct answeres will get a Ambrosia voucher! These are the lucky ones! Aisha from Asklepios Paduch from Alpha Sirius from Omega Deadeye from Demeter m4thn3rd from Ny Evagoras from Beta docfrankie from Alpha Within the next days you will receive your voucher. Thanks to all who participated.

• i guess we can cut all old posts away since they don't really get updated let's start with 2018 Ventus ....................... 4 CT's ..................... 01/16/2018 DOG ......................... 12 CT's ..................... 01/16/2018 Vlaams243 ................... 13 CT's ..................... 01/26/2018 Anti Mage .................... 8 CT's ..................... 01/28/2018 grouchy eric ................. 5 CT's ..................... 02/22/2018 gabitzu- ..................... 1 CT's ...........…

• Hey for now i can show you the solution: announcement_ikariam_de_efd63c6960bb94ca05f11b2a0ea48c2d.jpg There were 42 eggs to be found in the city of Midea! The winners will be announced within the next days. Cheers!

• One day to go! You have time to participate in this event until 4.4.2018, 23:59 (game time)

• Easter time is approaching the city of Midea. Meanwhile some of the inhabitants started to decorate their homes. The spirit of Easter was coming to Midea and the children became more and more exited. Will they see the Easter bunny this year? Will they find many chocolate eggs? Many of them were running through the city to check for good hiding spots to observe the best egg-hiding-places. One among them was Thalia. Thalia was a 5 year old girl living in Midea. Her father was one of their best spi…

• DevilDog ....................... 112 CT's .................... 07/20/2017 Khaleesi ....................... 17 CT's ..................... 07/22/2017 rita ........................... 08 CT's ..................... 07/23/2017 Rango .......................... 50 CT's ..................... 08/07/2017 iKilled2012 .................... 70 CT's ..................... 08/26/2017 Jedda .......................... 07 CT's ..................... 09/01/2017 Miss Jazz ...................... 05 CT's ...............…

• We'll get HELL to pay!

Fesiely - - Ally Introduction - Beta

Hey guys, this is a topic in which an alliance can introduce themself not a topic where we make assumptions on wether a person left an alliance or got kicked out of it... It is for players who try to find new mates in game. If you feel the need to discuss offtopic matters please do so in another thread in the spam section. Continuing offtopic postings will result in further action. Have a great start in the year 2018. Sincerly, Fesiely

• @Sober & @Khaleesi I'd like to remind you guys to post your CT's like it was explained in the first post of this thread. And if your name is already on the list, please copy your info's put it on the bottom and update your info. Thx. DevilDog ....................... 112 CT's .................... 07/20/2017 Khaleesi ....................... 17 CT's ..................... 07/22/2017 rita ........................... 08 CT's ..................... 07/23/2017 Rango .......................... 50 CT's ...…

• Ct Available

Fesiely - - Diplomacy - Beta

Heyo, yes the way to post CT's changed slightly. Here you can post your CT request: Cultural Treaties Thread Reloaded I will close this post. Greetings Fesiely

• Cursed wishing well

Fesiely - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Your nephew does feel better, but now he is so hyperactive that he won't sleep any more and keeps everyone awake all day and night. I wish for more than 5,5 hrs of sleep.

• Cursed wishing well

Granted, but the tests are so easy now even animals can succeed, so they aren't worth anything anymore. I wish for a delicious Döner Kebab to eat right now.

• DevilDog ....................... 112 CT's .................... 07/20/2017 Khaleesi ....................... 17 CT's ..................... 07/22/2017 rita ........................... 08 CT's ..................... 07/23/2017 Vlaams243 ...................... 03 CT's ..................... 08/04/2017 Rango .......................... 50 CT's ..................... 08/07/2017 iKilled2012 .................... 70 CT's ..................... 08/26/2017 Jedda .......................... 07 CT's ...............…

• Cursed wishing well

you get your third hand unfortunatly it is situated next to one of your feet so you can neither wear shoes andmore nor use the hand properly. It also likes to tickle the foot a LOT. i wish for someone to tidy up my room.

• Cursed wishing well

seems like everyone is sleeping here. I wish for a wonderful Harry Potter blanket.

• CT

Fesiely - - Archive - Beta

Hey, I will close here for the same reason as in your other thread. Here you can get to the pinned Cultural Treaties Thread reloaded. This thread will be moved to the archive after i closed it. Fesiely

• Ct Available

Fesiely - - Diplomacy - Beta

Hey guys, i will close this thread since we already have a pinned thread only for CT's. Please check if your name is already in the list and update it if needed. If your name is not yet there just follow the example and add yours. Here you can find the Cultural Treaties Thread reloaded. Geetings, Fesiely

• youtube.com/watch?v=NqWcpEZ3GY0

• Cursed wishing well

@Miss Jazz you forgot your wish :o so i will take it over! *evil laugh* i wish..... hmm ... for someone to write my essays.