Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 876.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Crew vs AuLux

deadidave - - Combat Reports - Beta

Sea battle near Sulphur3 (12.08.2018 14:03:19) deadidave[CREW] from Sulphur4, Sulphur1 vs SteveDallas[AuLux] from SublimeAcres --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................1142(-468) - Ram-Ship............................618(-468) Fire Ship............................20(-148) - Fire Ship............................10(-139) Mortar Ship...........................359(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................123(-…

• Crew vs AuLux

This guy just got brutalized .... check out the number of spears alone he lost Battle for Sulphur2 (12.08.2018 7:47:18) deadidave[CREW] from Sulphur4, Sulphur2, Sulphur1, Sulphur5 vs SteveDallas[AuLux] from EstaticAcres --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................192(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-228) ............................................. - Spearman.............................0(-1767…

• Crew vs AuLux

Sea battle near CityOfTheDrunk (04.08.2018 20:57:30) Pirate[AuLux] from Polis, CityOfTheDrunk vs Danger[CREW] from North Sulfur, deadidave[CREW] from Wine1, -X- Harbor, -X- Village, LordOfTheNoobs[CREW] from CityOfTheDrunk --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................284(-223) - Ram-Ship...........................1336(-102) ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................33(…

• Crew vs AuLux

Battle for Solider Arsenal (04.08.2018 18:06:53) HUFFAKER74[AuLux] from Zuni, VeeRockCamp, KalyeVaV, Mydrivec[AuLux] from KalyeVaV, Polis vs LordOfTheNoobs[CREW] from , deadidave[CREW] from Sulphur1, -X- Village, -X- Harbor, Danger[CREW] from AvG Cove, Zuni, North Sulfur, bradyboy21[CREW] from AvG Cove, Mizukage[CREW] from -X- Village --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer....................0(-1234) - Sulfur Carabineer....…

• Crew vs AuLux

Sea battle near Solider Arsenal (04.08.2018 10:48:29) Mizukage[CREW] from -X- Village, -X- Harbor, Polis, Solider Arsenal, bradyboy21[CREW] from Avenger Academy, deadidave[CREW] from -X- Village, -X- Harbor, AvG Cove, Danger[CREW] from NORTH WINE, North Sulfur, KalyeVaV vs Aurea[AuLux] from Zuni, Pirate[AuLux] from Polis, Darwin[AuLux] from Burgerland, Mydrivec[AuLux] from Polis, HUFFAKER74[AuLux] from HUFFAKER, Zuni, VeeRockCamp ------------------------------------------------------------------…

• Crew vs AuLux

This here be's the CR Thread for the Crew vs AuLux war. Hats off to AuLux as they do fight unlike most of the other alliance's

• HELL vrs HFX

Ya I am finding out how they fight. Get just killed in the battle then hit the nuke button then you are free to pillage them till next day when they do it again. Geez!!! Sea battle near Santorini (26.01.2018 3:11:32) deadidave[CREW] from Heph 2, Sober2[CREW] from Hellas vs sanner[-HFX-] from FORT-APACHE, terry[-HFX-] from Santorini --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...........................1268(-132) - Ram-Ship................…

• Sober uses Colossus

deadidave - - Diplomacy - Beta

As a part of Crew I have been nuked more then most and have learned to take that into consideration when attacking. You made this sound like Crew doesn't do more then nuke when attacked. Sounds like at lest me if not all of Crew needs to show that this just isn't Crew ...... I would look for me in-game if I was you as I am queuing up fleet and troops as we speak.

• Yep, and you know I was in Horde on Alpha then. I remember you from there as well. Godfather, well I don't know him from GOG but he seems to be doing the Leadership thing good so far and I say Let'em lead. You know my style of fighting, I will slit your throat in a heartbeat but I will at lest do it with a smile Let us NOT stop this war as we can make this the best thing to happen to Beta in a while. Anyway this will be my last post as I hate the boards and to be honest I suck at posting. O by t…

• You never messaged me true but I never said it was you ! And yes some of the messages where not nice. Alliance in shambles ?? Well we have about the same amount coming and going into V Mode as any other I guess. Staged battles ?? Did I not say hit and run? And I am glad that you have such resolve as what fun is it to play a game with no enemy's. You see, this is fun already ! Lively board banter and not a nasty word once used to describe the other side .... Maybe just what is needed for a change

• Quote from Ben Kenobi: “Our objective in this war was accomplished long ago. An offer of peace was put forward and remains on the table. We have no interest in seeing these alliances disband. If things keep going the way they are, I am afraid that is what is going to happen. CREW needs to accept defeat, cut their losses, reorganize, and move on. We remain well equipped, well financed and resolved to see this through until the end. ” No you do not !! I just checked and what you have is a bunch of…

• Let's get serious, Iniquity is gone from game, . As soon as someone wants he will be gone from the boards as well for posting locations. I didn't as I don't care. Jedi knows my locations anyway. Mr Lecter is now banned as well and one doesn't have to use their imagination much to see what he did wrong. Now the other Jedi members know they are being watched as well and no longer can have unlimited resources from smaller accounts. I have a friend that is the leader from another large alliance and …

• Well to see if anyone fights you look at the O Points. No BS, no bragging, just numbers ... you can find mine in the top 25. O you can look at my D points as well ...... enough said !!

• Maybe we do it because we don't follow you ! Did that though ever cross your mind ?

• Quote from Khaleesi: “I was in CREW a long long time ago, over a year. GOG and CREW have been talking about it since then. I am glad to see that GOG and CREW merged, glad you worked it out guys. ” Well you know what they say, Once in Crew always in Crew

• I had to check my message's and wanted to clear up a few thing's. First to the Hero alliance. Not sure if you got the GO's after us and if you did I am sure you didn't mean to get an alliance harassed. As far as the game play I loved it, hats off to you for attacking the crap outta me. That was the most fun I had in a long time. I would clear my island in the morning go to sleep that nigh and wake up to see like 2-3 guys had attacked. Then I got to do it again, HeeHee I did my best to be a pest.…

• Crew is no more

deadidave - - Beta's Whine Cellar

Due to harassment from the current GO's Crew is being dissolved and I am deleting my account. To all my friends goodbye it was a good run but this game has been dead for awhile. I hope the wind fills your sails Goodbye deadidave

• The Reason for Posting CR's

The reason you post CR's is to track damage and determine who is doing what to whom. Also when you post the CR is shows the damage ratio. I have lost plenty of battles but just killed them in the damage. Battles that are nuked are like that a lot. I have friends in both alliances and it is good to see action on the server besides Crew. Good luck to both sides and let's see some huge battles!!!

• Glad to see this

We at Crew always support wars, and pillage . Hope both sides get plenty of players involved and we would hope the other alliances stay out and let'em fight, May the best pirate win !!

• Quote from Khaleesi: “I said this and you cried, contradiction much?” Good to hear from you again. Why not in game ?? Screw the multi's we attack them as well !!