Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Jack Shot - - Combat Reports - Alpha

And then, just to show that I'm not just a one track mind ... Battle for Nyr Dyv (24.10.2018 3:22:33) Jack Shot[Lost] from Alysse vs Αnestis[-BP-] from Nyr Dyv --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................86(-14) - Hoplite................................0(-13) ............................................. - Steam Giant............................0(-13) Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - Balloon-Bo…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Yes yes, I know. A lot of fights with this guy. But if you're going to march that many ships into the grinder, I'll happily turn the crank for you. Sea battle near Chalandia (21.10.2018 6:15:11) Jack Shot[Lost] from New Kassion vs Jojogol[-BP-] from Chalandia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Steam Ram..............................50(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-16) ............................................. - Tend…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Let's see .... last time we were .... oh yes. There. 0e1.png Sea battle near Chalandia (18.10.2018 15:18:02) Jojogol[-BP-] from Chalandia vs Jack Shot[Lost] from Kairi --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-70) - Ram-Ship................................4(-4) Mortar Ship.............................0(-5) - Mortar Ship............................42(-0) ............................................. - St…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

incompetencedemotivator.jpeg Sea battle near Chalandia (16.10.2018 17:34:58) Jack Shot[Lost] from New Kassion vs Jojogol[-BP-] from Chalandia --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................38(-4) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-50) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-30) ............................................. - Fire Ship...................…

• What are you listening to?

Jack Shot - - Alpha Lounge

I can't resist .... youtube.com/watch?v=FVekfpXJGBc

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

And part 2 Battle for Kurama Clan (11.10.2018 2:20:15) Jack Shot[Lost] from Sylvie vs Konoha Village[-BP-] from Kurama Clan --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................37(-3) - ............................................. Mortar.................................24(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4) …

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

images Sea battle near Kurama Clan (10.10.2018 18:22:48) Jack Shot[Lost] from Sylvie vs Konoha Village[-BP-] from Kurama Clan --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship..............................22(-13) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-20) ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-20) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................0(-20…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Today's batch. It's starting to get difficult to find forces to fight. Having to resort to pillaging (first world problems, eh?). Let's look at what we've learned today: Don't send spies at me if you don't really want my attention. Battle for Wine_3 (09.10.2018 23:43:29) Jack Shot[Lost] from Marilyn vs NgocDung[-BP-] from Wine_3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ...........................…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

And Part 2 ... Battle for R2_Philippines (09.10.2018 0:23:02) Jack Shot[Lost] from Alysse vs chrislobos[-BP-] from R2_Philippines --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-20) Swordsman............................5715(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-20) Hoplite.............................6899(-64) - Hoplite...............................0(…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Today's batch (Part 1). Sea battle near Alysse (08.10.2018 7:22:26) chrislobos[-BP-] from S1_Philippines vs Wild Cherry[Lost] from Screaming Eagle, Jack Shot[Lost] from Alysse --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-25) - Ram-Ship...............................96(-0) Fire Ship...............................0(-5) - Fire Ship...............................6(-0) Mortar Ship.............................0(…

• OK, I guess some people just don't quite get my posts. Consequently this, which shouldn't need to be said, needs to be said. Folks at BP: When I said that your timing was inconsiderate , I didn't mean you couldn't fight. I just meant that I was sad that I wouldn't be able to participate until today. There are plenty of other Lost people who will happily fight with you, and you are welcome to fight with them. Also, I've now seen family off to home, so I am fully available to participate in the fu…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

I feel like I used to be able to get more CRs in a post. Did they change the character limit in posts and I missed it somehow? Battle for D_Philippines (08.10.2018 6:00:00) chrislobos[-BP-] from D_Philippines, R1_Philippines, S1_Philippines, W1_Philippines vs Jack Shot[Lost] from Alysse --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-130) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................252(-0) Swordsman...............…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Well, now that I've joined in, here are a few: * Battle for D_Philippines (07.10.2018 21:14:00) Jack Shot[Lost] from Alysse vs chrislobos[-BP-] from D_Philippines --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-20) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-20) Swordsman............................230(-10) - Swordsm…

• Well, I would like to take this opportunity to say to the nice folks at BP: Seriously? You couldn’t have waited four more days before you decided to annoy June so much she declared on you? That’s just inconsiderate. I have family in town and can’t properly dedicate myself to sacking your towns the way they so deserve until next week. Try to be more considerate of other people’s schedules next time.

• Well, since there's such a convenient place for this now ... So, this project began because I was bored. (Never again/ At message 80, I was no longer bored. At message 150, I was ready to claw my own eyes out. At message 290, whoever was posting only one CR per post became my favorite person) I was curious: How is the war going? Well, after pouring through 386 posts and tallying damage and loot … not too shabby. First, the totals: LOST has taken a grand total of 87,383,208 damage 45% of total da…

• And then, this one just needed a little something extra: 64230747.jpg Sea battle near Marilyn (02.10.2017 14:07:00) banhbao[VNS] from rocky vs Jack Shot[Lost] from Marilyn --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Ram-Ship.............................1096(-0) Fire Ship..............................0(-36) - Fire Ship............................996(-10) ............................................. …

• What's that? Done? No, we're not done till I say we're done. Battle for N T D I (29.09.2017 2:56:42) Jack Shot[Lost] from Marilyn vs N T[VNS] from N T D I --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................45(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall...........…

• If you're going to be in a war ... don't be a farm. Just a suggestion from your uncle Jack. Battle for N T D I (28.09.2017 19:38:36) Jack Shot[Lost] from Marilyn vs N T[VNS] from N T D I --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Doctor..................................8(-0) ............................................. - Cook....................................8(-0) ...............................…

• And the rest of them ... for now Battle for N T D (28.09.2017 2:57:38) Jack Shot[Lost] from Marilyn vs N T[VNS] from N T D --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Doctor..................................1(-0) ............................................. - Cook....................................1(-0) ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2) H…

• What's that you say? Too many resources? Of course I'll help you out. What kind of neighbor would I be if I just left you in that position, with all those resources just waiting to be looted? Think nothing of it. I'm happy to help. Battle for Tề quận (23.09.2017 4:16:46) Jack Shot[Lost] from Sylvie vs 01655147201[VNS] from Tề quận --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................10(-0) - .........................…