Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Happy Birthday, Miss Jazz

Svana - - Beta's Whine Cellar

May everything you want - be everything you dream. Happy Birthday to the nicest person still playing Ikariam. Bday-cards-71_edit_1436205776491.jpg

• happy Birthday CoUstes

May you have many more 2585735681_0e4a16b84f.jpg

• june.jpg

• Steam Giants or Hoplite??

Svana - - Discussion Board

Quote from Realovac: “Because you are wrong.” Your opinion Quote from Realovac: “You do not know how to play with the SG. If someone wants to learn how to play properly with the troop and fleet and let him come to ikariam.balcan or ikariam.rs.” and no thank you Look just a simple question - why did you ask for our opinion when you really just wanted to give YOUR opinion? Ignoring this thread now... good DAY

• This Has To Stop

I am very glad that Ika does not have the *sfx* graphics otherwise I would have to stop playing...which I guess makes no sense since I am getting bored of the game anyway but there you go

• This Has To Stop

Zred has a green bra

• This Has To Stop

it has been dying... those of us that stay? I have always wondered why

• Super Special alpha Aevent

Svana - - Alpha Lounge

There was a pert little lass from Madras Who had a remarkable ass not round and pink as you probably think it was gray, had long ears and ate grass

• Happy Spring

68599-Happy-Spring-Flower-Bear.gif

• Happy Spring

Svana - - Alpha Lounge

Happy-Easter-Tiltle.gif

• Super Special alpha Aevent

Svana - - Alpha Lounge

A pastor was doing a teaching for the children and began to ask them these questions. “If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?" he asked the children. "NO!" the children all answered. "If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?" Again, the answer was, "NO!" Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my w…

Quote from Realovac: “Quoted from "Draxo" If you can wave steam giants almost for each round, they're a way worther than hoplites.” Quote from Realovac: “It is truth.” You can do everything with the cheaper hop. Hops take less of your gold and less of your population.

Quote from Mizukage: “Hops all the way. Ill build a few SGs but i wont wave them as they should be. Why spend more on SGs? You can get more from the HOP in my opinion.” +1

• Quote from Bobodotus: “How about some further clarification: None of those 10 accounts can ever visit the same island and none of them can have towns on the same island. Correct? Thanks In Advance...” Incorrect none of the 10 accounts can have any ships touch or defend or trade. They can be on the same island...they can share CTs.

• Combat report a BAD Update ?

Svana - - Achive - Ny

Feature - Automatic logins. Once auto-login has been activated for an account, the player will be automatically logged into the game the next time they visit the homepage. *** one of my guys figured out that if you turn off AUTO LOGIN you will be fine Modification - Combat report overview The overview screen has been completely overhauled and various bugs fixed. Modification - Combat report list The list of combat reports has been completely overhauled and can now be sorted by various criteria. …

• combat reports

Svana - - Game

I have access to the old CR converter that Holyschmidt made... IF You can copy the source code - you should still be able get a CR ghostalliance.com/

• Hunter

Svana - - Archive - Beta

maybe tomorrow

• How did the merge go?

Svana - - General

lemme attempt to answer the question for you it sucketh big donkey balls

• you only do DoWs when it is political or you want to prove you are barney's. You don't need to declare to thump on someone

• Hunter

Svana - - Archive - Beta

I am glad you have a friend