Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 795.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• WAR Face

Miss Jazz - - Ares Spam

I am in sleep mode now..log in, move wine around... log out. Just glad to see you back and active again. Hope the War server proves to be more active then the other servers. ♥♥

• WAR Face

Miss Jazz - - Ares Spam

Hi Dog... big hugs and kisses.. hope all is well? Miss you. xoxo

• Wow, A Joker called Paulos

Miss Jazz - - Diplomacy - Beta

Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Alhazred: “Quote from sanmeet: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates? ” Who are U to tell me how to play my game ?Do I tell u how to play the game ?No right, so keep ur suggestions to urself and play ur game. ” Who is she? She's a f****** legend, that's who she is. The real question is who are you? Nobody. ” U might know Miss Jazz from Delta or Whichever server u guys …

• Wow, A Joker called Paulos

Why are you not helping your alliance members who are still being attacked by HELL, instead of playing pirates?

• Old friends and enemies

Miss Jazz - - Beta's Whine Cellar

It seems that RumR raised some awesome Players. I won't take any credit for that... i was just lucky to have been a part of their Ikariam journey for a while. I know that LostSoul would be very proud of what they have achieved. Look after them for me... i am sure i have asked this before. ♥ MJ

• Just take my comment, as meaning, not to stir up Alhazred. or HELL now that you both have a common goal. As for you and Khaleesi?? Not sure what the solution is to that - my guess is it will be over when one of you decide to no longer play. I know - not helpful, but RL feelings tend to be stronger then imaginary ones spurred on by online games. It's great to see that you did finally leave HFX.. some never make it out alive, you know.

• Certain members of HELL... and that would be understandable.. you now both have the same targets.. I would also suggest that you concentrate your efforts ingame, and stop stirring the pot on the forums, if you wish to keep receiving support from HELL. HELL members tend to be more supportive of their alliance mates, then what you may be used to..

• Holiday Thread !

Happy Birthday to our Ikariam Jedi Master.... hope you had a fantastic day.

• Stranger Things

I would say this was the most likely (actually, the only way) for it to have happened... so used to not having neighbours on my islands and i don't bother checking anymore... and then someone comes along, plants a floater, donated to the island wonder, then leaves..in the old days they would have pillaged me rotten, then left... LOL

• Stranger Things

Yes - which makes it hard for me to track down and thank the person...

• Stranger Things

Hello there, my Ikariam peeps. Hope you all had a fab Christmas and New Year. I have a rather intriguing situation to discuss - and where better to discuss it, then here. This morning, i log into Ikariam, as one does, (after my first cup of coffee though), and i notice my town advisor all lit up (as is prone to happen when things happen with your towns) and i think to myself, it's just telling me that my trade ships have all safely arrived at their appointed destination, which is good, when, low…

• And then the plot thickens...

• -HFX- Membership Count

Needs to be updated again, CoUstes.

• HFX leadership failure

Quote from CoUstes: “Quote from Miss Jazz: “If DiamondPrincess is a multi of Alhazreds, explain how DP used to attack Alhazred back in the day when RumR was pretty much constantly at war with HELL. If it's true, it only happened recently.. like yesterday... LOL... Because as of 3 days ago, DP still writes like DP.... and anyone who knows her, knows her style of writing. Also, if it is true...i am going to be annoyed that i wasn't told that one of my longest serving Ikariam Generals quit, and did…

• HFX leadership failure

If DiamondPrincess is a multi of Alhazreds, explain how DP used to attack Alhazred back in the day when RumR was pretty much constantly at war with HELL. If it's true, it only happened recently.. like yesterday... LOL... Because as of 3 days ago, DP still writes like DP.... and anyone who knows her, knows her style of writing. Also, if it is true...i am going to be annoyed that i wasn't told that one of my longest serving Ikariam Generals quit, and didn't say goodby, or that i was told that ther…

• Cursed wishing well

So, i ended up making my own breakfast...... and it really is too quiet around here. Where did everyone go.

• Cursed wishing well

(Oops, sorry)... LOL You find someone to write your essay for you, but it's all in braille. I wish that i could get someone else to make me breakfast.

• Cursed wishing well

So, as fate would have it - you win big in the Tattslotto - but atlas, the Zombie Apocalypse starts..

• Cursed wishing well

Your super duper new notebook keeps crashing, and smells funny. I really wish i didn't have to work today.

• Cultural Treaties Thread

Still have 5 spots open.