Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Declaration BONE vs DWOOD

ImGabzkie24 - - Wars - Eirene

I had a lot of fun and it served as entertainment... Just remember everything that has a beginning has an end.. CHEERS!!!

• As a newly appointed Diplomat and just promoted as Home Secretary of BONE... I would like to end this WAR... reasons? its been complicated... MOD please closed this Thread! Happy Gaming! Gabzkie24 The Lone Survivor

• Sea battle near Solo do lowsky (27.01.2019 0:31:08) Eplasaft[-S-] from Polis, Loxley[-S-] from Thessia vs Chillz[BONE] from Solo do lowsky --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship.............................202(-38) - Ram-Ship..............................94(-56) Fire Ship............................177(-59) - Fire Ship............................16(-137) ............................................. - Catapult Ship..................…

• Small Loots!! Battle for Al Niyat City (25.01.2019 9:02:51) Gabzkie24[BONE] from ۞ INDO ۞ vs King William[-S-] from Al Niyat City --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................300(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................300(-0) - ........................................…

• BONE vs DWOOD WAR CR THREAD

Clearing Mission!! Battle for Sunrise Beach (23.01.2019 11:03:46) Gabzkie24[BONE] from Quantico vs Pontoon[DWOOD] from Sunrise Beach --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite...............................999(-0) - Hoplite...............................0(-100) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sulfur Carabineer.....................140(-0) - .....................................…

• BONE vs DWOOD WAR CR THREAD

Clearing Mission! Sea battle near Polis1 (23.01.2019 14:45:40) Gabzkie24[BONE] from Antiga vs JULRAC[DWOOD] from JULRAC --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................75(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-14) Fire Ship..............................50(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-32) Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - ............................................. Stea…

• Thank you @JuneBarcarolle ! your name sounds familiar to me.. i play Alpha before way back in 2007-2009.. i was in Hetree that time, then joined WLS/BLS.. You still playing in alpha? Anyway, Have a nice day June and Merry Christmas to you! CHEERS!!

• Hello @JuneBarcarolle So, how long they will stay in game?Example, those town or player got banned for something any reasons and his town got (x) and later (i) mark... if i'm not mistaken its been over 30 days now since i saw that town or player still on the game.. i just wondering how long does it take until his gone? so we can use the spot on the island his been occupying.. Hope you clarify it to me clearly.. Thank You!

• How long does it takes? Ghost player been out of the game or will be Deleted? Need your response ASAP!! Thanks and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!! CHEERS!!

• Sea battle near Lake City (12.12.2018 20:17:15) Flashburn[DWOOD] from Jonesboro, Goobertown vs Justin[BONE] from Winery, Gabzkie24[BONE] from Stark6 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship...............................0(-10) - Ram-Ship...............................61(-0) ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................62(-0) ............................................. - Mortar Ship..........…

• FIRST BLOOD!!! (Hidden Content)

• Cultural Treaties

ImGabzkie24 - - Eirene Agora

Im having a FREE CT soon.. but anyway i got 5 Friends Slot! Please consider me as your FRIEND!! Happy Gaming! Gabzkie24