Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 69.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Hows everyone.

Lysippe - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

It is cold in Ny ..... brrrrrr

• 30% discount on : - Exterminator - Vermin Bait 22.01. 00:00 - 24.01. 00:00

• 30% discount on : - Steam Items 60D - Padlock 60D 20% discount on : - Steam Items 30D - Padlock 30D 10% discount on : - Steam Items 10D - Padlock 10D When: 27.09. 00:00 - 27.09. 23:59:59 //Your ikariam.com team

• 30% discount on : - Premium Account - 10 D - 30 D - 60 D - Terrible Tax Advisor - 10 D - 30 D - 60 D When: 24.09. 00:00 - 26.09. 00:00 // Your ikariam.com team

• Discount on population packs

Lysippe - - Game News

25% discount on : - Population Pack large - Population Pack normal - Population Pack small 16.09. 00:00 - 17.09. 00:00 //Your Ikariam Team

• Discount on several items

Lysippe - - Game News

30% discount on : - Vermin Bait - Exterminator - Advisor Packs (barbarian/female) When: 04.09. 00:00 - 23:59 Your Ikariam Team

• Discount on several items

Lysippe - - Game News

10-30% discount on : - Steam items - Padlock 60 days: 30% 30 Days: 20% 10 Days: 10% 02.09.2018 00:00 - 23:59 Your Ikariam Team

• This war is funny... there are some players in skull who know why skull and BXS are in a fight... also someone told me he does not know why we where at war (he does know but does not understand why it toke this long to solve).... Then kind of surprise ... skull almost resolved ... all the players who where attacking us (and no i do not cry... what is in a name for an alliance .... do not see a reason why)... or where under attack and does understand why leaving skull... and surprise go to GoCry …

• Cinetheater

Lysippe - - General

Quote from Amethyst: “It doesn't work on my PC either, just says 00:00/00:00 like SeaWitch says. Any suggestions other than to clear my cache and try again?” Try to login in with an other browser, it would not work on Safari for me but when i tried chrome it did work. Will try Safari tomorrow again after resetting cache and cookies again. Will keep you updated.

• No subforum for Askleipios?

Lysippe - - Board

It will be set up as usual. That means it will take a week before the world set up. ... so have a moment and you will get a new subforum

• trading port

Lysippe - - Game

Even if it is implanted it would not ship faster, the two trading ports will only say that you can make faster loading. Why implant it if it is not getting faster? What is the sense then to divide it?

• IP Sharing Rule Reform

Lysippe - - Feedback

IPSharing rules has always been the same, the only thing that changed is that you now MUST turn on the ingame IPSharing button. If you had an IP Shared in the past you should inform the Game Operator of that server so they could make a note to your account, that did not gave you more rights in the past then you have now. In that time the following rules excisted: - No trading between IP Shared accounts - No military action between IP Shared accounts, that means not attacking same player, no defe…

• Can't pay by visa card Viet Nam

Lysippe - - Game

Please use for payment question the support tool and then payment. They can and will help you with this issue.

• Glad to be back!

Lysippe - - Player Introduction

Welcome back to our newest world. Hope you will enjoy the changes.

• I'm back ;-)

Lysippe - - Player Introduction

In the future you can move your .nl account to the .com server. Version 0.6.10 please remember that dutch is not allowed for ingame messages and that the rules can be a bit different as used too so read in it and ask (using the supporttool in top of this screen) if you wanna know anything about what you may and may not do.

• Green Dragon aka Ancalagon

Lysippe - - Ex-Staff

Please do ... i am so lonely in the land of the humans .....

• Green Dragon aka Ancalagon

Lysippe - - Ex-Staff

I feel like i missed the boat ......

• Whoops! A Turkeh thread

Lysippe - - Team Members

• You can move a town more then once but that also means you can not move an other town. You get as much moves as town. So if you have 10 towns you get 10 moves. The only thing i can say is use them wise.

• I am on a target server and i am really happy with this merge. My world was really becoming empty but i always tried to get the best out of my account. That means i had to chose my islands deliberately and alway keep in mind that there could get less and less users on the server. So i donated to my needs to get the mines as high as they where just before the merge. After the merge i have new island members, some of them donate just fine and some off them are as always leeches. But i do not need …