Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• KAPZ disbanded !

Hashirama - - Diplomacy - Alpha

Months after disappearing, this was shocking! My theory: his EX might have been deleting everything!

• DANG! Nice job HOR and BONES!

• Is Alpha Dead!?

:)Hi June, i still can see i m still blocking NVader hahah. Yeah but i do miss the oldies and days. After piracy issues, it seems everything has fallen to its place now

• Is Alpha Dead!?

Hmmmm it would be better if there is some fights and controvery. We used to be back lash each other, but surely it was needed haha

• Whitbis, Damn Straight!

• VNS Declares War on HoR

This 's interesting

• Dear VNS.........

June, your fact is a fact but not so much fun. LOL. Insanity, post something crazy already :v

• Dear VNS.........

Fun fact: his name is Hoang-Van. But, you are all using his middle name, which is Hoang. The correct way is: Van. *captain flies away

• Dear VNS.........

LOL :))))

• Dear VNS.........

i have been reading your post, but i think someone just stole this account and wrote up things under your name. Why? There is no insanity in it, so it must be fake AF. :))))

• Dear VNS.........

yes, he is.

• Dear VNS.........

cauhai is not the leader, though. :v

• Dear VNS.........

i just read the letter from Moldy. I will pass it up directly to their leadership. My gratitude to all for having a cool head during conflict.

• Dear VNS.........

Mizukage, is that your option is If Hoangvan fixes his temples, the war will stop? Hoangvan is a stubborn guy, and somewhat offensive more than defensive. I know that. Perhaps, i could put in a few words.

• Dear VNS.........

As said to the last time i was on the Board, i am retired. However, it comes to my aversion as the leader of VNS had come to me to translate his offering of peace letter from Vietnamese to English. From what i saw, this is an issue of leeching, from 1 player to another. From what i comprehended briefly. VNS usually would not want war, especially at this time of the year. Anyone who have fought alongside with them, or even against them such as members of HoR and LOST, would know this by many year…

• holy damn! that was some really mind blowing news! nice job BP!

• HoR Declares on KAPZ

Hey in the last few days, i were very happy to fight for KAPZ and play with HoR such great time. very enjoyable. To be honest, this is the official goodbye from this fun war :3 Wish all a great war !

• HoR vs KAPZ CR Thread

Hashirama - - Combat Reports - Alpha

won damage Sea battle near Polis (27.10.2015 10:02:53) Hashirama[KAPZ] from Polis vs EmDragon[HoR] from Wormhole2CP, Savannah, Polis, NVader[HoR] from LOL VAPZ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ram-Ship............................494(-216) - Ram-Ship............................482(-216) Fire Ship.............................0(-393) - Fire Ship............................29(-164) Mortar Ship...........................622(-0) - Mortar Shi…

• HoR vs KAPZ CR Thread

so i want to say thanks to all HoR coming to 76 73. :3 You guys helped us upgraded our saw and Sulfur pitch by dumping all of your res into it hihihihi :3 :3 one more dired up ! Battle for G13 (24.10.2015 18:44:08) Hashirama[KAPZ] from ForgeA3 28 vs Weeener[HoR] from G13 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................47(-3) - ............................................. Mortar.................................2…

• HoR vs KAPZ CR Thread

and he 's vmode LOL Battle for The Sickness (24.10.2015 16:59:26) Hashirama[KAPZ] from ForgeA3 28 vs Disturbed-1[HoR] from The Sickness --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hoplite................................45(-5) - ............................................. Mortar.................................24(-0) - ............................................. ............................................. - Wall..............................…