Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

Well I sent in more tenders and am not having a problem with losing carriers at all anymore. Thanks for the help BlackScorpion Now I can see I was wrong about the damage being done for a long time lol.

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

Ok thanks. I'll send in 40 tenders next fight and see how it goes. *crosses fingers*

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

This only started happening when the newest update came out. I do a lot of fighting so I'm not sure why 20 tenders isn't enough now, was before the update. Pretty sure when I attack this guy when he comes out of v-mode I will have the same problem. Oh well, I'll report it again and see what happens. If this is the final ruling than I might as well quit because winning a damage based battle while losing 3 or 4 carriers a round is stupid. You only lose 4 carriers a round when you have NO UPGRADES,…

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

Server = Beta PlayerID = 335351 CombatId = 713115 Here are some CR's with the attacker (which the bug effects) losing 1 carrier, than losing 2, 3, and than 4 in the matter of such and such amount of rounds. Each round between the same amount of carriers were lost. At the end there are 3 CR's from the possible ram ship bug which causes you to lose more ram ships per round. Each round between round on the CR's the same amount of ram ships were lost. This might not work since the bug effected the a…

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

Ok figured out how to print screen, just need to know where to find Combat ID and I can give my full report on this.

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

How do I print Screen from Windows 10 to save on computer to upload? I followed directions from google but it just kinda dims the light on my computer for a second but never opens anything to save let alone some tool opening up. Also have no idea where to find the Combat ID. This is also a CR of the bug happening to my attacker, trying to show how it effects only the attacker, but how am I suppose to do anything since I don't have the other players info like combat ID and such? I'm kinda lost. M…

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

It seems to be happening on the offensive side of the attack. All my CR's are gone since I had to go into v-mode for more than 7 days, but I have a CR from where the person I've been attacking hasn't had a problem at all, and now ended up losing a ton of carriers attacking me, the same way it happens to me. I'll upload pics and such, but just wanted to share a CR. Usually its me attacking and being forged against an unforged player and losing more carriers but this time both of us were unforged …

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

It's all actually happening. Whats a good site to host pics on? I think photobucket isn't free anymore. I have 3 different battles showing proof, and any battle I get into will show proof too. The carrier problems starts EVERY TIME at round 4. I'll find a hosting site and put some pics up tomorrow after New Years. Also I've never lost 3 ram ship units in one slot before ever to a non forged player. It's always 1 or 2 ram ship losses per slot when I'm forged and opponent isn't forged.

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

No response. So right now I'm losing 4 carriers per round (forged) while my opponent is losing 2 per round (UNFORGED).. um.. this is getting really ducking old. So I decided to clean up my cache.. well now my rams ships have gone stupid. Losing 18 ram ships (3 per slot) per round (forged) to my opponent who is losing the same, 18 ram ships (UNFORGED). Is there any actual board members around anymore? Submitted a ticket almost 2 weeks ago and still no contact. Sending in new ticket tomorrow to mo…

• Balloon Carrier BUG

nMe - - Bugs

Been having issues that are really destroying the game for me. Each match its all the same. Usually by round four I'm losing 4 carriers a round. Everything is fully upgraded. I faced someone with no carrier upgrades a couple weeks ago and after like 8 rounds (he had no forge) I was losing the same amount he was. That's not right. This is the first time I reported a bug on the boards so whatever info is needed I can provide. Thank you whoever reads this.