Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Race To Get Banned!!!

SKY WARRIOR - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

iT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE THOUGH... alhazred

• Mond v's HFX

SKY WARRIOR - - Beta's Whine Cellar

] Quote from Erendir: “So you're basically telling us that you couldn't beat someone if piracy and you were forced to send your clowns at Mondlava? You should think twice who's being a coward..” THAT CAN'T BE SO AS THE MEMBERS OF THE GREAT HFX ARE THE GREATEST FIGHTERS IN ANY SERVER JUST ASK PUKE LADY AKA HUNTER

• Race To Get Banned!!!

SKY WARRIOR - - Pink BunNy Dungeon

does this also mean we can get back accounts that have been banned????????????????????????????????

• Am I too small for Alpha?

SKY WARRIOR - - Alpha Lounge

remember size don't matter

• he's more of a potty mouth yes it was you who reported that post i quoted from you..

• El Barto, I do not like you. Hate is what I feel towards you. I hope that your alliance gets pounded by BRO. Reading your post is similar to smelling your panty. It stinks. that's pretty harsh skyruler:pillepalle:

• How to flip a dollar?

WITH HIS ALTERED EGO PUKE LADY

• Mond v's HFX

DOES PUKE LADY REALLY BELIEVE THE CRAP SHE/HE POSTS FOR THAT MATTER DOES ANYONE

• Mond v's HFX

well maybe the time will come that the only people playing will just be HUNTER AND TIGER ALL 100 OF THEIR ACCOUNTS . It's sad that those sorry few will ruin the server. those former members of 1776 shame on you for joining such a sad alliance such as HFX

• Mond v's HFX

quote='Cute Lady','index.php?page=Thread&postID=1854908#post1854908']Well well well...who said that the whole alliance is going to attack mon.. Our crs shows that only player from HFX is attacking Mond. Yeah may be 2 or 3 more players just block his ports too so he will not able to build floatrs..[/quote] This messages is funny, I guess puke lady loves twisting things around .. so what is it puke lady 1 or 2 or 3?????

• HOR WINS Battle for 656c_M (11.03.2017 21:31:36) F0RSAKEN ONE[HoR] from FORT APACHE vs teutamteu[VNS] from 656c_M --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman...............................XXX(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman..............................XXX(-4) - ............................................. Mortar.................................XXX(-0) - ............................................. .......…

• HFX VS Mondlava

SKY WARRIOR - - Combat Reports - Beta

I REALLY HOPE OTHER PLAYERS AND ALLIANCE TAKE NOTICE ON WHAT HFX IS DOING YOU CAN BE NEXT

• HELL vrs HFX

NOW I KNOW WHERE HFX WENT... BEATING UP ON ONE SMALL PLAYER VERY IMPRESSIVE

• HFX VS Mondlava

THAT'S ANOTHER NEW LOW FOR THE GREATEST ALLIANCE HFX THAT'S REALLY AWESOME

• That shows you size don't matter as long as you don't trip over them

• Alhazred

who is who in that picture???

• HOR WINS AGAIN Sea battle near Nho_0938429345 (10.03.2017 21:00:44) F0RSAKEN ONE[HoR] from FORT APACHE vs QGVproks[VNS] from Nho_0938429345 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fire Ship...............................9(-1) - Fire Ship...............................0(-5) Ram-Ship...............................10(-0) - ............................................. Tender..................................2(-0) - .............................…

• ONE MORE TIME Battle for 656c_M (09.03.2017 22:03:27) F0RSAKEN ONE[HoR] from FORT APACHE vs teutamteu[VNS] from 656c_M --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer.................................20(-0) - ............................................. Spearman...............................30(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman..............................30(-0) - ............................................. Morta…

• SOME MORE Battle for 656c_M (09.03.2017 20:42:03) F0RSAKEN ONE[HoR] from FORT APACHE vs teutamteu[VNS] from 656c_M --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Archer.................................20(-0) - ............................................. Spearman...............................20(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman..............................20(-0) - ............................................. Mortar...…

• FARM TIME Battle for Nho_0938429345 (09.03.2017 0:49:26) F0RSAKEN ONE[HoR] from FORT APACHE vs QGVproks[VNS] from Nho_0938429345 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman..............................XXX(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite................................XXX(-4) - ............................................. Mortar.................................XXX(-0) - .......................................…