Search Results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -Z- Declares war on PH

mrchampion - - Wars - Boreas

Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “Quote from Amonkira: “Oh here come the vacation mode warriors. You have no spine. No balls. Nothing. Bunch of cowards playing v-mode warfare. Its cute. Nice strategy! You don't deserve the players who stay out of v-mode and fight. They are too brave to be playing with you little girls. ” dont cry man...hahaha...don't say that we are cheating look at your side, some of you mate used multi accounts...those accounts on WHY's island gone vmode after KING puffy occupied th…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Amonkira: “Geez, who hurt you? ” I was going to ask this as well. Okay @Mizukage, what's wrong with your current account that you cannot use it and have to take someone accounts to attack us ? I'm NOT going to cry when you "warp over from another server to fight us". As far as I know, you cannot "wrap" an account from another server when that account will be instantly in the top 50 of the server. But seriously, what is wrong with you ? This is just a game, you DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE THIS…

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from Mizukage: “Quote from Amonkira: “Quote from Mizukage: “Is this what war has come down to "friendly" agreements for war. This is a war game, fk friendly wars. Straight up and take what belongs to you and your mates and crush your foes. ” Who are you? Bye.PH - we all heard you were good in a fight. But I think not. I think you use v-mode tactics and then claim to be busy. If you want to throw in the towel, then do it. But if you all start popping out of v-mode randomly a week or two fro…

• -Z- vs PH crs

Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “Quote from mrchampion: “Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “here you go champion??haha very lucky (Hidden Content) ” Of course you have to attack me when I'm not online ” Bring your troops instead of your spies * mrchampion * Message * ............... * ......................... that's not my problem anymore if your offline,i need to destroy your navies as soon as possible coz you have a lot of back up...you invited me to visit you...so don't make excuses ” That's true, I did…

• -Z- vs PH crs

Quote from zzeltraehkcalb: “here you go champion??haha very lucky (Hidden Content) ” Of course you have to attack me when I'm not online

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from President Trump: “Y'all need MIGA to come back ” MIGA ? I haven't heard of that name since 2017

• -Z- Declares war on PH

Quote from bytehead: “Sit back and relax mate, war is not yet over. things are just getting started. ” What war ? You guys fight like 16 rounds and all go on V-mode ?

• EHRO vs -Z- Hall of fame

Quote from Gιαɴɴιѕ: “You made a double thread for this one.Good fight, too bad Vaelin isn't on the winning side of it. ” Yes, that was my fault, I don't know how to delete the other one.

• EHRO vs -Z- Hall of fame

This is probably the highest total damage battle in the history of Boreas (correct me if I'm wrong). Huge thanks to those involved in this battle from both sides. Sea battle near Meldene (12.05.2018 18:24:24) DarkLord[EHRO] from KIM CUONG, Heroin[EHRO] from Phale_city, Tony[EHRO] from Phale_city, ۞LOL-Z-۞, Sorrow[EHRO] from Phale_city, mrchampion[EHRO] from KIM CUONG, KillTheKing[EHRO] from KIM CUONG, Phale_city vs Monchocapi[-Z-] from Volcano, Jimmy B[-Z-] from Volcano, KIM CUONG, Phale_city, C…

• Finally, an official war in Boreas. Good luck to both sides !

• against EHRO

Battle for Epping (23.11.2017 22:29:23) Ares4you[SPART] from 5CH JOIN SPARTA vs Chhay-Ly[EHRO] from KH Sulfur, mrchampion[EHRO] from Epping, KillTheKing[EHRO] from S6_KillTheKing --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0) Hoplite.............................406(-125) - Hoplite..............................665(-40) Sulfur Carabineer......................…

• Spartan STORM Newsletter

mrchampion - - Agora

Quote from ares4you: “Hey! Some of our men were caught drunk whilst on duty. We have taken disciplinary measures. We discovered a group of spies that were trying to infiltrate our town. Captured spies: 3 Escaped spies: 2 The interrogation of the captured spies gave us the following information: Amongst other places, the spies came from these islands: Thromios Thromios is at [45:52] The spies' home towns are Los Angeles The spies are coming from Tony, EHRO group. Regards, Ares4you SPARTA ” Hey ! …

• against EHRO

Quote from RavensShadow: “hey, that's really great, thanks Ares! But they still have quite a lot of troops left! Next time do you think you could hang in there and just take them all out? ” Isn't it the reason why he make a public announcement asking other to help him ? Bring more cook next time Ares, you cannot even last 4 rounds.

mrchampion - - Agora

Like seriously, I still do not see the point of this ? Are you creating this thread just to be nosey ? -GR- and -PH- are obviously having a war right now so it is obviously that Prince Zardos from -PH- is attacking Razvan from -GR-. And again, this game has a fighting "function" which means that the developers intended to have the users to fight each other otherwise we could have just go and play "The Sim". Thus, it is very normal for people to pillage, occupy, block port or spy on one another t…

• I thought we are besties, Luffy

mrchampion - - Agora

I was attacked by Barbarians, can you attack them for me ?

• Firstly, if you can provide proof that I pillage any of your town, I would be happy to return. If you cannot provide any proof and called me a pillager, you are defaming me. Secondly, all I have been doing is protecting my alliance members from your attacks and only block your ports to stop you from annoying my alliance members. Thirdly, it's funny when you write a mail to me and ask me if i am afraid of you and then lost every single one of your attacks and turn to the board as a desperate meas…

• Closed

MIGA vs Avalon (17/05/2017) Attacker:Layla[MIGA] from MIGA, Sober[MIGA] from Trump Tower, President Trump[MIGA] from Trump Tower Defender:Knight08[-A-] from Knight08-S, K-Marble, Red Hair Shanks[-A-] from K-Marble, Kuloty[-A-] from Avalon, Kuloty Marble, makemelaugh[-A-] from Marquesas, Tim26[-A-] from Spring Hill, mrchampion[-A-] from Meadowbank, AliceTran[-A-] from A-M, A-marble, J-Marble, Tran Hung Dao[-A-] from Everest Outcome of the Battle - Round 24 * * * * * * * * Enemies * 0 (-1) * 60 (-…