Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 669.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

dsi1357 - - Combat Reports - Alpha

I accidentally ran into an army and had to defeat it with a only my small pillaging crew. Which I did =D Also farmed. Battle for Duchy of Urnst (05.10.2018 21:21:39) dsi1357[Lost] from Wine2 vs Αnestis[-BP-] from Duchy of Urnst --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................9(-0) ............................................. - Wall................................…

• Lost vs BP CR Thread

Maybe if KB and Nawlins were not terrible leaders your members would fair better? Just farming your farms =D Battle for Duchy of Urnst (05.10.2018 4:31:11) dsi1357[Lost] from Wine2 vs Αnestis[-BP-] from Duchy of Urnst --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook....................................9(-0) ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3) …

• VNS vs HoR and LOST CRs

LOST WINS Battle for Sulfur2 (19.10.2017 5:08:22) dsi1357[Lost] from Shao lin Quan vs hoangvan[VNS] from Sulfur2, Sulfur3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-1) ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1) ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7) Sw…

Dark Runner, how are your legs doing, tired from all that running away you have been doing? Or the beat downs you have gotten recently? June has only been hitting those farms near you because every time she comes to fight you, you run away as fast as you can! Maybe if you would stay and fight june and not be only hunting your precious O points and running away so much, which is not going to ever win you this war, maybe your farms would be spared a bit as June slaughtered you instead? Of course m…

• Only 2 other people have I seen run as fast as Banhbao, and they are Dark Evil and Hoangvan. Not sure which one can run the fastest. I guess I will keep looting and killing until I can make that conclusion, so far Dark Evil is the Number 1 runner, quickly followed by Hoangvan who has his finger perpetually over the Colossus button. Banhbao has his finger over the retreat button 100% of the time. I found all three of them together shouting their favorite strategy at the top of their lungs! hqdefa…

LOOK, the new farm I found =D Battle for Sulfur1 (02.10.2017 21:38:21) dsi1357[Lost] from Shao lin Quan vs hoangvan[VNS] from Sulfur1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gyrocopter............................116(-4) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-10) ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3) Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ....................................…

More resources, taken from the cowards of VNS and offered to Poseidon, Ruler of the Sea! I must have really upset this illiterate fool. Got a few messages full of profanities for this LOL Empty town 1 Battle for Lưu huỳnh 3 (29.09.2017 3:44:37) dsi1357[Lost] from Doom vs Khann[VNS] from Lưu huỳnh 3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman...…

Killing and dumping more VNS resources into the sea! All that begging for help from Dark Evil will not help you LOL, he is a coward and is afraid to leave his islands. He cannot fight when we are online and runs away. I bet his legs are tired from all that running! [69:76] Darkevil Message 24.09.2017 18:36:17 [72:73] hakchung [72:73] hakchung Message 24.09.2017 18:34:34 [69:76] Darkevil [69:76] Darkevil Message 24.09.2017 18:02:41 [72:73] hakchung [72:73] hakchung Message 24.09.2017 18:00:24 [69…

More VNS resources right into the ocean =D. Hope you did not plan on using any of it to build your cities up Battle for Lưu huỳnh 1 (26.09.2017 0:09:33) dsi1357[Lost] from Doom vs Khann[VNS] from Lưu huỳnh 1 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-4) ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3) Sulfur Car…

• Quote from DarkEvil: “Lol :)) due to language barrier, most of Vns don’t want to debate on board @@ as their command of english are not good even Hoangvan he just wrote few words and too lazy to post it on the board but his offensive points are top 1 by attacking Lost ” He is also #1 and hitting colossus And hiding most of the time so we cannot attack him back. O points mean nothing if you cannot win the war. Just because you are on the offensive side of the battle does not make you a boss lol. …

• I wonder, for those who are watching LOST dominate VNS in the CR thread, What do you think will get tired of running first, Dark Evil's legs, or his mouth Probably his legs from all the running away he has been doing!

Farmed him right into VNS mode! Now for my next VeryNiceSupplier Battle for Đà Nẵng (20.09.2017 23:42:55) dsi1357[Lost] from Polis vs Orange[VNS] from Đà Nẵng --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................500(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................500(-0) - ...........…

Farming VNS Battle for Mộc Châu (20.09.2017 17:21:50) dsi1357[Lost] from Polis vs Orange[VNS] from Mộc Châu --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - ............................................. Swordsman.............................500(-0) - ............................................. Hoplite...............................496(-4) - ............................................. Gyrocopter......…

Glad you double posted. Is this how VNS intends to fill up CR pages? With double posts? Typical lol. Cant get a better CR than that even when your oppoenent is offline for most of the fight. If this is how VNS likes to fight, this is why you guys are a joke and can never win wars lol. Quote from hoangvan: “Trebon back home for mother's mil first Sea battle near Alpha-M8 (19.09.2017 8:32:30) banhbao[VNS] from Crystal Store, Alpha-M6, rocky, Alpha-M8 vs Trebon[Lost] from Polis --------------------…

• Hey look, our favorite person that likes to hide and run is on the boards =D. That would be you dark runner =D. Slate occupied almost all of your towns. I highly doubt that the one or two towns that were not occupied where the ones that you were HIDING in. Probably ran off to another VNS city, or one of Hoagvans multi accounts. We all know you are obsessed with O points, or you would not get so upset that Slate did not allow you to get them. I posted the evidence of you running already, it is ju…

• Quote from Dark Runner: “I want to hear an explanation for this smile.png heard that someone was hunting for me? then why run? full forge, online at the same time :)) ” Yup, you ran all day yesterday, waited for Slate to be offline for their timezone, then attacked. Unfortunately for you, your plan, to catch Slate offline with flames in front line did not work. You were online yesterday while Slate slaughtered your allies and occupied half your towns, yet you ran from town to town and hid until …

• Since there is no official thread for LOST to post things other than the CR, and some things do not belong in the CR thread (like stuff without CRs). I will post this here. Dark Evil. Slate sends regards, and hopes that you stop running and hiding. You are very good at that. <a href=Screenshot_2017_09_17_19_48_55.png">

LOL, I do not lie, I simply see us stomping you and most of your members either in Vacation Mode or being pillaged for everything they have. You have been running from slate. Sending to LOST towns on defend missions to avoid being crushed. Hoagvan got stomped yesterday, him and ban. Had to use a colossus a couple of times to get LOST to stop killing everything they had. Then, even when they outnumbered us, they ran away like the cowards VNS are. VNS = Cowardly dogs. Slate does not run from you. …

Since Slate does not post on the boards....I will post for them. We in LOST have seen you running from slate the last 2 days. Like the coward you are. Hiding or sending defend missions to LOST cities so that Slate cannot slaughter you. You are in the best alliance for people like you. Coward VNS dogs. Why don't you go help your alliance mates hoagvan and ban who are being slaughtered =D. Oh yeah, you are terrified to fight us when we are online. I get it. Quote from DarkEvil: “I'll leave it here…

Would have more except this coward did what all VNS do. Hit colossus and run. Battle for Wall street (17.09.2017 4:56:35) dsi1357[Lost] from HeiHuQuan K vs banhbao[VNS] from Wall street --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Spearman..............................497(-3) - ............................................. Mortar.................................30(-0) - ............................................. ................................…