Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 170.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• President Trump

TheMantis - - Discussion Board

I wish that I had made my comment before Trump was sworn into office, but......Oh well. I was on Obamacare when I was unemployed for 6 months. I hate it because it was too expensive and the real issues are not being addressed such as high lab and hospital costs. However, if there wasn't Obamacare, then I never would have been able to get health insurance while being unemployed. As a side note, this country is very divided just like it was before the first civil war. If we (both Democrats and Rep…

• I'm Groot

• What are you drinking?

TheMantis - - Alpha Lounge

Milk

• Am I too small for Alpha?

TheMantis - - Alpha Lounge

The best advice I have for you is to not take this game too seriously and not to make this game your main game. Do what you want in the game regardless of what players say on the boards. If you get attacked then don't worry about it. This isn't a game that has a conquest option nor a game that will result in the destruction of your buildings. The best thing to do is to play the game how you please within the rules of the game and to stay away from the forum and not get caught up in the mud sling…

• I am an original player and still around if you can say that playing since 2008 is original. I don't play this game much anymore except if I am board because the players in this game are too liberal for me.

• @Mirta Kierstan, I realize that this is old news, but I would like to put in my two cents worth. There were times when I saw posts on the forum that shouldn't have been posted and given a warning when it never happened. I've been playing this game since 2008 and I was warned about posting things that never should have gotten a warning. The bottom line is that there are players on this sever who can get away with things while others can't (e.g. Tactical Cube). The Mauds and admins are very Opiona…

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

TheMantis - - Diplomacy - Alpha

I need 35 cultural treaties

• Cultural Treaty Requests

I need 35 cultural treaties

• Treaties, Cultural, V4

I need 28 cultural treaties.

• Is Alpha Dead!?

Not sure if it is dead, but I am almost dead since I am on vacation mode most of the time. Forge of Empires is taking up most of my time since the players there are much more mature than they are on this game. I normally play this game when I am depressed and have a bad day so I can take my troubles out on the peeps here since I really don't care one way or other.

• Yeah, I am an original player and I am still around since about March 2008.

• Cultural Treaty Request

I need 31 CTs, thanks.

• HoR conflict with Argo

You guys need to do a better job at closing threads, otherwise I am going to have to send some nasty letters to Gameforge.

• Hi STEEL, May the force be with you guys. Just ignore CheckMate, since he likes to foam at the mouth a lot. All the Best.

• Notice to the Alpha server

Hey Zhandaii, Ignore the drama and just pick a HoR member and attack the BLANK out of him.

• Business

LOL

• Pillaging small player [eat]

TheMantis - - Omikron

It is my understanding that in real war you are supposed to win by the least effort. After saying that, it is more economical to pillage a little guy than a bigger player. This is a war game and everyone who registered for it knew what they were getting themselves into. If you don't want to get pillaged then just push the V-button. Everyone else does. Another option is to just play another game.

• HI kryo, Are you somewhat implying that Kingdom of God is not a great alliance to be in or did I misunderstand what you said. Please clarify.

• Notice to the Alpha server

Hey Zhandhii, If you need help against HoR then I will be more than happy to help. Remember that you may lose everything, but you will always have your towns and your buildings after it is all over. Best of Luck to you dude.

• Is World War III Here?

TheMantis - - Spam Archive - Alpha

Here are the facts, 1.) Israel claims the Golan heights for themselves and the United Nations doesn't recognize this since the 1960s 2.) Billions and Billions of barrels of oil are found 150 feet below the ground in the Golan heights, which is more than 3-5 times the world average. 3.) Israel threatens to destroy Iran if they get too close to their borders. 4.) Civil War in Syria. 5.) Russia is allied with Syria and perhaps Iran. My prediction: Russia, China (maybe), and Russia's allies will att…